• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yanks, Knicks lose, Orb wins

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Quoting = turning "running the franchise" into "management"

LMAO....

insert "grrrr....ANGER!!!! FRONT RUNNING BITCH DOWNS!!! GRERRRRRR!!!!!!"
yeah he's been misspelling shit in his last couple of posts...he's fucking irate without a doubt

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lying ass bitch. I said managing, and so did you.

Yeah....but they should have a healthy Rondo next season. They might have been able to beat the Knicks this year if he was around.

A healthy rondo? And? A year older Garnett and Pierce...niether of which looked like half their normal selves down the stretch

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I am just quoting Red Sox "faithful" Front Running Bitch Downs.

He said the same team "managing" the sox now are the sames that managed them in '04 and '07

Well...jeez....it's not like we are talking about the Mets or Astros here. This is a team that won 2 titles in the last decade. They know what they are doing.....

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Update on J.P. Strikeoutcibia:

He is currently striking out in 36% of plate appearances, continuing to cement the fact that the only thing standing between him and the all time K record is him needing to get benched on Dickey days since his defense is about as good as his contact rate

He also has 1 RBI in his last 9 games, putting him in dangerous peril of not being on pace for 75 RBI's, which at this point is the one small thing Heatwave is hanging onto by a thread.... if this doesn't happen, Heatwave will have officially gotten every single prediction he made wrong

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's trolling me...he asked if I had faith that who was "running the franchise" could fix their problems, I said "same guy that's running it now ran it when they won 2 W.S's...Lucchino...so yes, I have faith he can put a contender on the field."

he's since had to reword my argument to make him feel better about himself...because he's a bag of shit and knows it...

"Same Leadership in place" =/= " same guy that's running it now ran it when they won 2 WS....lucchino... so yes, I have faith he can put a contender on teh field."

You are very President Obama like in your "re quoting" .
You can't just change the quote to make you look less foolish.

Had you said same guy running it ...Lucchino, none of htat would have happened. You were mocked because you forgot that Theo and Tito are no longer there....or that they were umm, kind of important to the WS titles. That and whatever dr. gave them the injections. :)

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quoting = turning "running the franchise" into "management"

LMAO....

insert "grrrr....ANGER!!!! FRONT RUNNING BITCH DOWNS!!! GRERRRRRR!!!!!!"

You realize I am not the only one aware of what you said and how you changed it. ITs all good, we know how stupid you are.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A healthy rondo? And? A year older Garnett and Pierce...niether of which looked like half their normal selves down the stretch

It's not like they can compete with Lebron & co. regardless of what they do next season....

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Update on J.P. Strikeoutcibia:

He is currently striking out in 36% of plate appearances, continuing to cement the fact that the only thing standing between him and the all time K record is the fact that he has to get benched on Dickey days

He also has 1 RBI in his last 9 games, putting him in dangerous peril of not being on pace for 75 RBI's, which at this point is the one small thing Heatwave is hanging onto by a thread.... if this doesn't happen, Heatwave will have officially gotten every single prediction he made wrong

He said Wells wouldn't bat .300 so suck it!

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...jeez....it's not like we are talking about the Mets or Astros here. This is a team that won 2 titles in the last decade. They know what they are doing.....

Did you mean 2 titles in the last 7 decades?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 400,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey!

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As evidenced by their historic collapse in 2011 and winning 70 games in 2012
But But we won the WS in 2007

"Yankees fans live in the past" - sox fans

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I read the news correctly? Someone is petitioning to have that little Chechnya'n fuck released on bail?

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I think better chance of Wells hitting .300 then Melky hitting .270
probably...i'll give whoever was juicing the melkman up credit for the fact that it absolutely worked....that fucker was hitting out of his gourd while he was on the special sauce.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Same Leadership in place" =/= " same guy that's running it now ran it when they won 2 WS....lucchino... so yes, I have faith he can put a contender on teh field."

You are very President Obama like in your "re quoting" .
You can't just change the quote to make you look less foolish.

Had you said same guy running it ...Lucchino, none of htat would have happened. You were mocked because you forgot that Theo and Tito are no longer there....or that they were umm, kind of important to the WS titles. That and whatever dr. gave them the injections. :)

The funny part is the word was managed. Everyone knows the managers in baseball mean manager/general manager.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said Wells wouldn't bat .300 so suck it!

And Happ has an ERA 0.08 lower than one of the Yankees top 4 pitchers!!!

[don't ask him how the Blue Jays pitchers are doing compared to Hughes]