• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yanks, Knicks lose, Orb wins

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
world

did your arthritic 90 year old grandfather draw that?

-

nope, it was me

i just used windows snipping too......and my mad calligraphy skills

dont hate!

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and heatwave....

[DEFLECTION ALERT. DEFLECTION ALERT]

Welcome back to last place in the fantasy standings

And I have you to thank for my meteoric rise through the standings. Couldn't have moved up 6-7 spots without you

I can't begin to tell you how much having a competent 3B has helped me out.

By the way, how's my former 3B doing these days? Has he got his average above the Mendoza line yet?

Last edited by a moderator:

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You brought up Hafner and Wells out of nowhere when nobody was talking about them

You are the very embodiment of that which you criticize

Maybe I should start criticizing people for using their "favorite teams" space to put the initials of their user ID?

as you do with the blue jays when nobody is talking about them.:wtf2:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 500,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rihanna is a disgusting, fat cow. Her thighs are thicker than AP's

Fat Cows and Horsefaces need love, too.

So google is going to pull their precious ad funding because this site's "hurdy-hurdy-hur, lookit mah hawt avatawr!" crowd posts some skin, but you can find way smuttier content by doing a simple google images search.

God Bless America.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and heatwave....

[DEFLECTION ALERT. DEFLECTION ALERT]

Welcome back to last place in the fantasy standings

Oh and I have you to thank for my meteoric rise through the standings. Couldn't have moved up 6-7 spots

I can't begin to tell you how much having a competent 3B has helped me out.

By the way, how's my former 3B doing these days? Has he got his average above the Mendoza line yet?

yeah and three bombs.. 2 against the yankees. so. umm yes

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
You brought up Hafner and Wells out of nowhere when nobody was talking about them

You are the very embodiment of that which you criticize

Maybe I should start criticizing people for using their "favorite teams" space to put the initials of their user ID?

looks like im in the clear baby

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as you do with the blue jays when nobody is talking about them.:wtf2:

I know. But you're the one that started criticizing others about deflecting

I'll add "hypocrisy" to the list of words you don't understand the definition of

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah and three bombs.. 2 against the yankees. so. umm yes

You'd be in great shape if it was a 1x0 Roto League

Unfortunately for you it isn't, and you're in dead last of the 5x5 league

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok Heatwave, I'm going to head out to lunch

This is your golden opportunity to post about how "I'm not here" because the Yankees lost yesterday

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
theymade some good points on 8.5...especially how KG and pierce are compliments now, not pieces...starters...and that LA makes sense for all 3, doc included

you know how doc loves him some elite PG's

Oh, hell ya... I can understand that from a basketball perspective it would be a good short term move for LA...

Doc would make that team much better alone.. .Adding Pierce and KG to the mix for Griffin and Bledsoe could be a worthwhile gamble that would probably make them better in 2014...

But would they really cut bait with Griffin and Bledsoe just for a better shot at a title for a year, maybe two?

I mean.. Doc would be a hell of an upgrade... and Garnett could match much of Griffin's on court contributions and give them something they really need in the lockerroom.

I just don't see them parting ways with Blake Griffin for a 2 year window.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok Heatwave, I'm going to head out to lunch

This is your golden opportunity to post about how "I'm not here" because the Yankees lost yesterday

no i will say your posting less these days. cus they lost

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VP., if you get a chance I'd like to revist what we've been discussing...seeif we can figure it out....

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO!!!

Suddenly they're nothing but "warm and fuzzy" when I suggest they blow it up at the deadline it was all "buh...buh....they got to game 7 last year!!!"

Starting to see that was an aberration, caused by a short season and fortunate playoff matchups?

If we ignore the fact that Rondo, Sullinger and Barbosa got hurt within a month of each other... Yeah..

I'm sorry if you see it as excuse making...

But I don't dismiss the fact that the Celtics were a game from the Finals last year despite not having Bradley or Green healthy.

And if you think the Celtics aren't beating the Knicks with Rondo in the lineup, let alone Rondo, Sullinger and Barbosa..

Sorry.. I don't see that as excuse making. I see it as the simple reality.

And the "aberration because of schedule in the playoffs and short season" is complete bullshit. They outplayed the Miami Heat in a 7 game series last year.

That had nothing to do with the length of the season or who either team played in the previous playoff rounds.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And heat, if you were waiting for a buy low moment on Dickey? It's here...if you're half serious about your expectations for him, you'll make me an offer...

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBA was what I was looking for...I know BB cost the Pats a 1st rounder...but in the NBA? Has it ever happened?

The only way that deal makes sense if the Clippers see getting Doc as the equivalent of a top talent player...not sure any coach should be considered that, not in THAT league...it's all about players...

Yeah... No..

That's wrong on multiple levels. The Lakers with Phil Jackson are a Finals team. Without him, they were a fringe playoff team.

And one of the big draws of Doc, is that players WANT to play for him.

Doc Rivers + Los Angeles = "Free agents' wet dreams"

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VP., if you get a chance I'd like to revist what we've been discussing...seeif we can figure it out....

I don't think a sports message board is a good place for you two to come out.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, hell ya... I can understand that from a basketball perspective it would be a good short term move for LA...

Doc would make that team much better alone.. .Adding Pierce and KG to the mix for Griffin and Bledsoe could be a worthwhile gamble that would probably make them better in 2014...

But would they really cut bait with Griffin and Bledsoe just for a better shot at a title for a year, maybe two?

I mean.. Doc would be a hell of an upgrade... and Garnett could match much of Griffin's on court contributions and give them something they really need in the lockerroom.

I just don't see them parting ways with Blake Griffin for a 2 year window.

i know, it boggles my mind a bit too...but..griffins numbers have dropped every year hes been in the league, and hes proven hes not durable

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we ignore the fact that Rondo, Sullinger and Barbosa got hurt within a month of each other... Yeah..

I'm sorry if you see it as excuse making...

But I don't dismiss the fact that the Celtics were a game from the Finals last year despite not having Bradley or Green healthy.

Because it's excuse making...Melo was playing one armed...they still won...it's the same BS as last year..."if this...if that...", name one team without an injury to a bench player like Sullinger (insert your chance to over-hype him) or Barbosa

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know, it boggles my mind a bit too...but..griffins numbers have dropped every year hes been in the league, and hes proven hes not durable

I guess.. After thinking it through, maybe it's not as far fetched as first glance would indicate.

If I'm Danny Ainge, I take that deal in a half a second.