• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees win (it doesn't matter), TB Wins but Baltimore Keeps Pace, Cleveland Loses

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worrld, you're that "experienced?" I'd have been allot more respectful if I had known that. :D

I got a VHS copy of the actual audio of American pilots in that dogfight with Libyan jets pasted overtop stock footage of F14s flying back when that shit with Reagan and Ghadafi went down. Man, it was so exciting back then.

spent almost five years on a carrier, last six months was Desert Storm, floating around the Gulf

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How was he available?

Probably because I play Roto, in a league with a max innings cap, with now being the time that some guys are reaching their limits. No need to hang onto pitchers that can't help your stats anymore.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i saw a stealth bomber at the new yankees stadium a few years ago. the thing put a shadow over the entire field.

how the hell does someone in the middle east on a camel want to fuck with that?

My question is, why do we engage them? IMO, it's time the U.S went from the worlds big brother to the big bully on the block, and blow these annoying sand gnats back to Allah.

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear the food is good. :drool:

meh

some days better than others

EVERYTHING came with rice......and I mean everything

breakfast was always quality

24 hour chili bar when underway

burgers are sliders

bug juice, grape drink also used to strip decks of wax

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My question is, why do we engage them? IMO, it's time the U.S went from the worlds big brother to the big bully on the block, and blow these annoying sand gnats back to Allah.

:agree:

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
spent almost five years on a carrier, last six months was Desert Storm, floating around the Gulf

i can't survive without beer pot and pussy.

did you guys tip the females that were on board when you were done? i know what goes on lol

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's complicated, man. Ever met real Iranian people? On our last cruise we get sat together at a big table for dinner with a young Iranian couple, their daughter and their parents. Real Iranians who somehow got out and migrated to the US. Nicest people you'd ever want to meet in your life and it was sure interesting talking to them for a week and asking about Iran. According to them 99.9% of the population doesn't even dislike the US and is opposed to the revolutionary governments since the last Shah.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We started a bad trend in WWII. When we blew away the Japanese, we should have just taken Japan as ours, and turned it into a prison colony or something. At the very least, you DO NOT rebuild your ememy after so many lives are lost, and $$ spent.

There is a saying - "To the victor, go the spoils". When was the last time we took down and ememy, and came away with anything tangible in return? 200 years? Longer?

We are overdue......

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worrld, you're that "experienced?" I'd have been allot more respectful if I had known that. :D

I got a VHS copy of the actual audio of American pilots in that dogfight with Libyan jets pasted overtop stock footage of F14s flying back when that shit with Reagan and Ghadafi went down. Man, it was so exciting back then.

Not sure Exciting is the right word

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's complicated, man. Ever met real Iranian people? On our last cruise we get sat together at a big table for dinner with a young Iranian couple, their daughter and their parents. Real Iranians who somehow got out and migrated to the US. Nicest people you'd ever want to meet in your life and it was sure interesting talking to them for a week and asking about Iran. According to them 99.9% of the population doesn't even dislike the US and is opposed to the revolutionary governments since the last Shah.

If you do not like the circumstance where you live, move. I'm here is CA.

And now so is 1/2 of Mexico, because they don't like how they do their business there ( and, of course, all the free $$ our Govt. loves to give immigrants )

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably because I play Roto, in a league with a max innings cap, with now being the time that some guys are reaching their limits. No need to hang onto pitchers that can't help your stats anymore.

Def a non keeper league than I see.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We started a bad trend in WWII. When we blew away the Japanese, we should have just taken Japan as ours, and turned it into a prison colony or something. At the very least, you DO NOT rebuild your ememy after so many lives are lost, and $$ spent.

There is a saying - "To the victor, go the spoils". When was the last time we took down and ememy, and came away with anything tangible in return? 200 years? Longer?

We are overdue......

Japan paid a very heavy price and still suffers the indignity of our bases on their turf. But after what they did, the country should have been annexed.

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to them 99.9% of the population doesn't even dislike the US and is opposed to the revolutionary governments since the last Shah.

someday, people in the US will learn the media who brings us the news are bought and paid for. all obama has to do is call MSNBC and tell them that Iranians hate us. which to your story is false.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

did you guys tip the females that were on board when you were done? i know what goes on lol

LOL

I'm so old, that I scared off all but the Navy by saying I was gay when the recruiters called. The Navy lasted 1 more call, when I told them how eager I was to learn to kill people.

I would have never survived in the military. Think Bill Murray in Stripes.

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

when we had women on board (they weren't integrated back when I was in), Marines guarded their berthing area

little bit of money to the guard and...voila!

beer, we used to get that if we were at sea 60 consecutive days or longer, two cans

only happened once, Desert Storm time, i drank one, sold one for 20 bucks

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And now so is 1/2 of Mexico, because they don't like how they do their business there ( and, of course, all the free $$ our Govt. loves to give immigrants )

As a matter of fact, the vast majority of Mexicans don't want anything to do with life in the US and I don't blame them.

You can't ask hundreds of millions of people in the Middle East to "move" because they don't like it or nuke them. Their leaders need to be "dispatched" not them.

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You cannot just move out of places like Iran and North Korea. If it was that easy they would have a population of 0.