• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees keep losing (4 gaffs in a row) Sox maintain first & Josh Sale loves Strippers

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate HW

At least not anymore than the average joo hates the average B_Lake for us having to fund their welfare, and some of us getting turned away from ivy league schools so that B_lake's who scored 600 points lower on the SAT's can get in
more :bullshit:

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, I love making fun of him and incessantly taunting him on the boards for his horrific predictions/homerism..... but if you "like" or "hate" some anonymous person on a message board that you post on just to kill time..... you have serious issues
even more :bullshit:

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YES, I AM!

The same way I am ABOVE hitting someone with a bat or pulling my gun on them for cutting me off in traffic and giving me the finger!

There is normal reaction and there is....what you do!

Now fuck you and your fake family....but, I wouldn't post pictures of them

Telling someone to video themselves committing suicide is a normal reaction?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uno, do you know accupuncture laws?

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark Madden On Gresh & Zo: Tuukka Is An Average Goalie

May 30, 2013 1:00 PM

Share on email
View Comments
tuukka.jpg
Tuukka Rask #40 of the Boston Bruins (Photo by Marianne Helm/Getty Images)

BOSTON (CBS) - Mark Madden from 105.9 The X in Pittsburgh joined 98.5 The Sports Hub’s Gresh and Zolak on Thursday, giving his take on the upcoming Eastern Conference Finals between the Boston Bruins and Pittsburgh Penguins.
When things get underway in Pittsburgh on Saturday, there is a chance Boston breaks up their star defensive duo of Zdeno Chara and Dennis Seidenberg. While fans never want to see those two apart on the blue line, it could cause some matchup issues for the Penguins.
Listen: Peter Chiarelli On Toucher & Rich
“They have to concern themselves for something, because matchups are the one advantage the Bruins can seize,” said Madden. “I think Bergeron is going to center against Crosby, and that’s a rough decision because Bergeron is the best defensive center in Hockey, but he’s also Boston’s best offensive threat. So do you throw his offense out the window for the sake of shackling Crosby, which may not work because Crosby is Crosby?”
“I think Chara will play against Malkin and Neal, and the added benefit is that will keep Chara away from Chris Kunitz – who plays on the Crosby line. He finishes every check and hits hard, and would wear out Chara over the course of the series,” said Madden. “I think Chara is just about worn out. The week break benefits him more than anyone else, because at the end of the Rangers series he looked used up.”
Bob Beers On Gresh & Zo: Expect A Physical Series

Madden also had some less-than-flattering things to say about Bruins goaltender Tuukka Rask.
“Tuukka Rask is an average goaltender, no better,” he said. “He isn’t a Tim Thomas, and any stats he’s put up is by benefit of the great Boston defense and a great Boston defensive philosophy in front of him. Look at how Rask played in the Rangers series; he looked like a clown act out there. The Penguins will take a huge advantage of that, no matter how (Tomas) Vokoun plays, Rask being the weak link for Boston, may decide the series.”
But Madden wasn’t done. He doesn’t think Torey Krug can keep his stellar play going against the Penguins.
“One other guy I think is going to be a weak link for Boston is Krug. He shot the eyes out of the puck against the Rangers, but he’s five-foot-nothing, (weighs) 100-nothing, and he’s going to be a liability on defense with guys like Iginla and Morrow – guys who go to the net with the passion the Bruins do.”
Madden did say he could see Jaromir Jagr rising to the occasion this series, and wouldn’t be surprised if Tyler Seguin breaks out as well.
“A guy who could win the series against Boston is Tyler Seguin. He plays great against the Penguins, and the more he plays the better,” he said. “If they get him in the top six, that is Boston’s best bet. If Bergeron can neutralize Crosby, and Seguin can come through offensively, they have a chance in this series.”
“I think that goaltending is probably a wash, defense a slight advantage to Boston — as long as they don’t put Wade Redden back in — but I think Pittsburgh has a big advantage up front just based on star power,” said Madden.

Rock posting a link to a guy calling Bergeron the best defensive C in the NHL about 6 weeks after yucking it up with Ox when I called Bergeron the best defensive forward in the NHL...

"Rock knows hockey"

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Telling someone to video themselves committing suicide is a normal reaction?

Its more effective than "leave the boards forever"

If someone is going to lie, and state "FACT" then back it up...

And, that is different than using his IP address to locate him and his family and post personal information- sorry if I have to explain that you.

Guy cuts you off in traffic- you tell him to kill himself =/= you getting out of the car and killing him

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uno, do you know accupuncture laws?

So you're back to stalking after all the posts about how crazy snuggles was for doing it? After all the explaining about how it wasn't you? Lol you look like such a bitch right now

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And, that is different than using his IP address to locate him and his family and post personal information- sorry if I have to explain that you.

Guy cuts you off in traffic- you tell him to kill himself =/= you getting out of the car and killing him

Fucking guy emailed my girlfriend at the time... There is no limit to the crazy

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock posting a link to a guy calling Bergeron the best defensive C in the NHL about 6 weeks after yucking it up with Ox when I called Bergeron the best defensive forward in the NHL...

"Rock knows hockey"

i never yucked it up with ox about that

and just because i post a link to an article doesnt mean i agree

you think i believe rask is average and krug will disappear or be a liability?

and 6 weeks?

LMAO

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're back to stalking after all the posts about how crazy snuggles was for doing it? After all the explaining about how it wasn't you? Lol you look like such a bitch right now

the stalking law that you posted that was for acupuncture

do you stil have it?

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think anyone here is smart enough to do that. But I agree, that's why I don't post on 4chan.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i never yucked it up with ox about that

and just because i post a link to an article doesnt mean i agree

you think i believe rask is average and krug will disappear or be a liability?

and 6 weeks?

LMAO

I don't think you know a fucking thing about hockey that you don't hear first on 98.5...

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking guy emailed my girlfriend at the time... There is no limit to the crazy

did she stay with the black guy?

i remember someone not me bringing that up

sake maybe or buccs?

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright Pete - let's go get some drinks. This looks like it's going to be a three way.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you know a fucking thing about hockey that you don't hear first on 98.5...

its been proven here i know far, far more about the game than you do

i cant use 'far' enough

speaking of 98.5...what was being discussed at 5:06 pm last night?