• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees keep losing (4 gaffs in a row) Sox maintain first & Josh Sale loves Strippers

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Clearly they do!

It's a fun place to chat and kill time at work... and talk sports and shit.

Clearly some of us can't turn it off when the day ends and spend valuable time "googling" board members...

but but, they have it coming cause they have a FB account and shit.

no....it took about 3 seconds to find it....google unoelgordo....wham everything is right there

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly they do!

Clearly some of us can't turn it off when the day ends and spend valuable time "googling" board members...

Hey, I'm not criticizing them because they sought out Uno's private information. I'm just saying that I wasn't part of it.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the love of god, please tell us all again that you are SO NOT OBSESSED with UNO.

They do it and are wrong (in my opinion), you go ten steps above them in your obsession and try to justify it.
This shit is fucked- when it becomes personal, shit is going to get ugly fast.
What a bunch of thin skinned babies that can't debate sports without cyber stalking.

The guy who CONSTANTLY talks about my wife, my kids, my military history and my amount of alcohol consumption... Is playing board moral authority today on personal matters...

Cool story, bro..

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if uno wasnt such a fuckin dick i wouldnt have posted his youtube channel video last not or today

Posting his shit is debatable after all if you put it on youtube, it is for everyone to see. I used to have my real name in my youtube channel but changed that quickly. I just don't think someone should be using his pic as an avatar.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if uno wasnt such a fuckin dick i wouldnt have posted his youtube channel video last not or today

Why is he a dick?
Cause you don't like that he argues on here? He is annoying as fuck with the

"link or leave forever " , "semantics", "obsessed" etc...but ignore him...it's what mentally stable people do.

I hate that guy in the chat room, I am gonna google his name and find out all of his personal information - what mentally challenged folks do.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no....it took about 3 seconds to find it....google unoelgordo....wham everything is right there

Okay, I remember the 'unoelgordo' shit, but I had no idea it was related to uno. Duh. I should have picked up on that.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Posting his shit is debatable after all if you put it on youtube, it is for everyone to see. I used to have my real name in my youtube channel but changed that quickly. I just don't think someone should be using his pic as an avatar.

apparently uno doesnt mind...because after we found it years ago...he fucking left it up there

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly they do!

Come on Pete. Admit that Heatwave has crossed your mind at least once while you weren't here. Maybe you were watching highlights of Bautista or Arencibia striking out, but you gave some thought on how you'd lay the zinger on the Heatster.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy who CONSTANTLY talks about my wife, my kids, my military history and my amount of alcohol consumption... Is playing board moral authority today on personal matters...

Cool story, bro..

POT, this is kettle!

I do make fun of your made up history... I DONT google you, post pictures of you etc.

If you cant see the difference, you are dumber than I thought... And, I have always thought you were like "dr. can we get a second opinion on this test result." Dumb.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cool story, bro..

You're not a yankee fan. Pete would let you slap his ball sack if you were a Yankee fan.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My point is - who would even think to do that?

Who gives a fuck?!

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot to mention the screen cap of the CBS thread of you crying to the mods like a piss-**** because you got banned again and couldn't warn Uno back...

That was fun...

that wasnt me dummy lmao

youre a gullible guy

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you were doing your "job", you'd have said what the fuck I was being warned for, slapnuts...

You quoted a post that said "no I wasn't"... Nothing more.

You fucked up and warned me for someone else's fucking around. And you lacked the balls to simply man up and acknowledge it. That's why no matter how many times I asked you what I was warned for... you cant' tell me..

Because I didn't do shit.

"anger"

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Pete. Admit that Heatwave has crossed your mind at least once while you weren't here. Maybe you were watching highlights of Bautista or Arencibia striking out, but you gave some thought on how you'd lay the zinger on the Heatster.

Nope, turn of this site and I have other things to take up my time.

Sorry - maybe that's why I have a Killer Whale skinned Chair and you don't!
:)

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock, am I the only one that instantly thinks of this family guy moment at the sight of that avatar of yours?

Last edited by a moderator:

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that wasnt me dummy lmao

youre a gullible guy

Rock now has the ultimate excuse - blame everything on Sake:

1) Sake admits making troll IDs to get Rock in trouble back at CBS,

+

2) Sake gets banned for a week or two,

=

3) Rock has a get out of jail free card until Sake comes back.