• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees keep losing (4 gaffs in a row) Sox maintain first & Josh Sale loves Strippers

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snooky hate rock.
Cowboy hates JD.
VP hates HW.
Self and I are sports stars.
Yep, this place is just like high school.

I don't hate HW

At least not anymore than the average joo hates the average B_Lake for us having to fund their welfare, and some of us getting turned away from ivy league schools so that B_lake's who scored 600 points lower on the SAT's can get in

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This place sucks. You people suck.

Never have I seen a bunch of "men" allow such bitchery and butthurtedness that it causes silent treatments and people's identities to be abused over some fucking trash talk and sports debate.

Many of you need to start saving up for a sack. It might suit you well.

Word

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate HW

At least not anymore than the average joo hates the average B_Lake for us having to fund their welfare, and some of us getting turned away from ivy league schools so that B_lake's who scored 600 points lower on the SAT's can get in

So, VP denies any hatred toward HW and Cowboy denies any hatred toward JD. There's your proof: Snooky really does hate rock. Not surprised. Narcs always seem to have it out for the perps.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny will be happy to hear that I am working to acquire Homer Bailey in a trade...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock, am I the only one that instantly thinks of this family guy moment at the sight of that avatar of yours?

LOL

cereal had an awesome one

Last edited by a moderator:

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did i put a return address to my francis payment, i hope not

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock now has the ultimate excuse - blame everything on Sake:

1) Sake admits making troll IDs to get Rock in trouble back at CBS,

+

2) Sake gets banned for a week or two,

=

3) Rock has a get out of jail free card until Sake comes back.

the "capture' snoogins is referring to is munsons corpse

which was sake, not me

he was munsongoboom

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, VP denies any hatred toward HW and Cowboy denies any hatred toward JD. There's your proof: Snooky really does hate rock. Not surprised. Narcs always seem to have it out for the perps.

I mean, I love making fun of him and incessantly taunting him on the boards for his horrific predictions/homerism..... but if you "like" or "hate" some anonymous person on a message board that you post on just to kill time..... you have serious issues

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
POT, this is kettle!

I do make fun of your made up history... I DONT google you, post pictures of you etc.

If you cant see the difference, you are dumber than I thought... And, I have always thought you were like "dr. can we get a second opinion on this test result." Dumb.

I have no "made up" history.

You base your comments off of lies spread by Rock under the guise of him talking to people that know me in my real life.

Even though it's a lie, the concept is no different. You're not above trying to use someone else's stolen personal information about them if it gets you out of an ass-whipping you're taking in a sports conversation.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the "capture' snoogins is referring to is munsons corpse

which was sake, not me

he was munsongoboom

He was munsongoboom... You tried to piggyback the reaction he got with it by creating that id... And you whined to the admins

Like a bitch

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was munsongoboom... You tried to piggyback the reaction he got with it by creating that id... And you whined to the admins

Like a bitch

no, it was sake

and you fell for it like all the "im so high" 'slip ups' he did in my name...and those were more than obvious

you got duped for years

hi handsome

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, it was sake

and you fell for it like all the "im so high" 'slip ups' he did in my name...and those were more than obvious

you got duped for years

hi handsome

No it was you... Like I said you tried to piggyback the reaction... Like you did with countless others... You got caught

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it was you... Like I said you tried to piggyback the reaction... Like you did with countless others... You got caught

LMAO

everything you thought ou knew about my antics at CBS was destroyed by sake

he was munsons corpse, not me

the last thread of hope youre clinging to is fraying fast kid

nice dance video by the way. did the dude pay you his rent?

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not above trying to use someone else's stolen personal information about them if it gets you out of an ass-whipping you're taking in a sports conversation.

YES, I AM!

The same way I am ABOVE hitting someone with a bat or pulling my gun on them for cutting me off in traffic and giving me the finger!

There is normal reaction and there is....what you do!

Now fuck you and your fake family....but, I wouldn't post pictures of them

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark Madden On Gresh & Zo: Tuukka Is An Average Goalie

May 30, 2013 1:00 PM

Share on email
View Comments
tuukka.jpg
Tuukka Rask #40 of the Boston Bruins (Photo by Marianne Helm/Getty Images)

BOSTON (CBS) - Mark Madden from 105.9 The X in Pittsburgh joined 98.5 The Sports Hub’s Gresh and Zolak on Thursday, giving his take on the upcoming Eastern Conference Finals between the Boston Bruins and Pittsburgh Penguins.
When things get underway in Pittsburgh on Saturday, there is a chance Boston breaks up their star defensive duo of Zdeno Chara and Dennis Seidenberg. While fans never want to see those two apart on the blue line, it could cause some matchup issues for the Penguins.
Listen: Peter Chiarelli On Toucher & Rich
“They have to concern themselves for something, because matchups are the one advantage the Bruins can seize,” said Madden. “I think Bergeron is going to center against Crosby, and that’s a rough decision because Bergeron is the best defensive center in Hockey, but he’s also Boston’s best offensive threat. So do you throw his offense out the window for the sake of shackling Crosby, which may not work because Crosby is Crosby?”
“I think Chara will play against Malkin and Neal, and the added benefit is that will keep Chara away from Chris Kunitz – who plays on the Crosby line. He finishes every check and hits hard, and would wear out Chara over the course of the series,” said Madden. “I think Chara is just about worn out. The week break benefits him more than anyone else, because at the end of the Rangers series he looked used up.”
Bob Beers On Gresh & Zo: Expect A Physical Series

Madden also had some less-than-flattering things to say about Bruins goaltender Tuukka Rask.
“Tuukka Rask is an average goaltender, no better,” he said. “He isn’t a Tim Thomas, and any stats he’s put up is by benefit of the great Boston defense and a great Boston defensive philosophy in front of him. Look at how Rask played in the Rangers series; he looked like a clown act out there. The Penguins will take a huge advantage of that, no matter how (Tomas) Vokoun plays, Rask being the weak link for Boston, may decide the series.”
But Madden wasn’t done. He doesn’t think Torey Krug can keep his stellar play going against the Penguins.
“One other guy I think is going to be a weak link for Boston is Krug. He shot the eyes out of the puck against the Rangers, but he’s five-foot-nothing, (weighs) 100-nothing, and he’s going to be a liability on defense with guys like Iginla and Morrow – guys who go to the net with the passion the Bruins do.”
Madden did say he could see Jaromir Jagr rising to the occasion this series, and wouldn’t be surprised if Tyler Seguin breaks out as well.
“A guy who could win the series against Boston is Tyler Seguin. He plays great against the Penguins, and the more he plays the better,” he said. “If they get him in the top six, that is Boston’s best bet. If Bergeron can neutralize Crosby, and Seguin can come through offensively, they have a chance in this series.”
“I think that goaltending is probably a wash, defense a slight advantage to Boston — as long as they don’t put Wade Redden back in — but I think Pittsburgh has a big advantage up front just based on star power,” said Madden.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO

Can you please try and at least put a little bit of effort forth with your lies?

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO

No he was munsongoboom... You couldn't look more desperate right now if you tried

Especially since you "blocked me" because you "don't care about me"

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, turn of this site and I have other things to take up my time.

Sorry - maybe that's why I have a Killer Whale skinned Chair and you don't!
:)
:bullshit: