• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WWE's NXT thread

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found out a few weeks ago that it is a developmental branch and not a reality show. I have caught myself up and have found it pretty entertaining. Some big names on the flagship shows (Cesaro, The Shield, The Wyatt's, The Usos) were big during this last season.

Adrian Neville is my favorite on NXT right now. His ladder match vs Bo Dallas at ArRival was fun to watch. Bo Dallas is fun to watch, although I hate his persona.

Alexander Rusev is tearing it up.

Names that have been mainstream in the past that are making their way through that are fun are Mason Ryan and Jason Kidd

Alex Rose has a unique entrance and style.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't really watch much NXT but I like what I've seen from Paige and really looking forward to Bo Dallas.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched my very first NXT.......How embarrassing is it for TNA to watch NXT? When WWE's development program has better production and even the arena with the entrances look just as good if not BETTER than what TNA puts on TV????

Seriously, I watched NXT and thought the entire time, why doesn't TNA have something this good?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to post about NXT here because a friend recommending checking out that PPV (or whatever they call them now) that happened this past Thursday, NXT Takeover. I highly recommend it. It was the best wrestling show WWE has put on in a few months. Plus, Ric Flair's daughter is already better than 95% of the WWE Divas they have. Ric even got emotional and started crying.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched my very first NXT.......How embarrassing is it for TNA to watch NXT? When WWE's development program has better production and even the arena with the entrances look just as good if not BETTER than what TNA puts on TV????

Seriously, I watched NXT and thought the entire time, why doesn't TNA have something this good?

Dude backyard wrestling is better than TNA now days.