• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WWE Night Of Champions

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am enjoying this match.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the New Day vs Dudleys. New Day is like the worriless, younger faction that just has fun where Dudleys is the grumpy old serious tag team.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the New Day vs Dudleys. New Day is like the worriless, younger faction that just has fun where Dudleys is the grumpy old serious tag team.

You just know Spike Dudley is showing up by the next PPV

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no DQ, can PCB go Heel?

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did nikkis tit just pop out?

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no DQ, can PCB go Heel?

It is a DQ match, Nikki just loses the belt it if she loses by DQ. I think it's dumb. Takes away a lot of options. I would rather Charlotte win despite DQ.

I also think they are starting a new era. There's a lot more cleavage and panty shots, also the language and plots are getting more riske

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they definitely slipped there, she adjusted.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Cena was probably watching in the back, "Yeah boys, I see them every night."

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looked like it popped out the side. pretty bad match though charolette is really stiff in there. Think they wanted to make sure ric saw her with the title before he dies.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great a 220 pound partner

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck that ending.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, WWE. We all sooooo wanted another Kane feud. :rolleyes2:

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least its the real kane. Like I have been saying, it might be hard finding guys that want to work wth rollins. couple bad moves and sting looked like he lost feeling in his legs. first the shot to the monitors, EVERYBODY CLEARS OUT THE MONITORS BEFORE USING THE ANNOUNCE TABLE. then the second power bomb to the turnbuckle. Its fine being this heel champ, but the best dont go out injuring the opponents. rewatched the diva match, did not catch anything, would not rewind on the 10 00 show, really really slow getting to the right spot when charolette kicked out and nikki pulled on the top. they might have caught it already, theres always reddit tomorrow.

What did kane have to gain by not letting sheamus take the title other than him wanting to take it at hell in the cell. would rather have kane show up in the cage with lesnar and taker than have a title match.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least its the real kane. Like I have been saying, it might be hard finding guys that want to work wth rollins. couple bad moves and sting looked like he lost feeling in his legs. first the shot to the monitors, EVERYBODY CLEARS OUT THE MONITORS BEFORE USING THE ANNOUNCE TABLE. then the second power bomb to the turnbuckle. Its fine being this heel champ, but the best dont go out injuring the opponents. rewatched the diva match, did not catch anything, would not rewind on the 10 00 show, really really slow getting to the right spot when charolette kicked out and nikki pulled on the top. they might have caught it already, theres always reddit tomorrow.

What did kane have to gain by not letting sheamus take the title other than him wanting to take it at hell in the cell. would rather have kane show up in the cage with lesnar and taker than have a title match.

Just stop with this nonsense. You are so dead wrong about Rollins you're embarrassing yourself. He is literally the best all around performer WWE has right now. From character work to in ring skill, he's the total package.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stop with this nonsense. You are so dead wrong about Rollins you're embarrassing yourself. He is literally the best all around performer WWE has right now. From character work to in ring skill, he's the total package.

Sting: Wrestler Reportedly Suffers 'Significant' Injury During WWE Night of Champions Event
Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer Radio said that Sting potentially suffered a career-ending neck injury. Sting was powerbombed by Seth Rollins during the WWE Night of Champions on Sunday.

Three necks in a year period. I guess they ended the curb stomp, they will end the power bomb to the turnbuckle, they will make sure all monitors are off the fall apart tables.

Kudos to sting for finishing the match, allowing Rollins to turn the scorpion into the small package.

But I guess thats just me embarrassing myself.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sting: Wrestler Reportedly Suffers 'Significant' Injury During WWE Night of Champions Event
Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer Radio said that Sting potentially suffered a career-ending neck injury. Sting was powerbombed by Seth Rollins during the WWE Night of Champions on Sunday.

Three necks in a year period. I guess they ended the curb stomp, they will end the power bomb to the turnbuckle, they will make sure all monitors are off the fall apart tables.

Kudos to sting for finishing the match, allowing Rollins to turn the scorpion into the small package.

But I guess thats just me embarrassing myself.

Yes, you are. You know the Curb Stomp never hurt anyone, right? WWE "banned" it for PR reasons because they didn't want to give the allusion they were glorifying concussions while the media firestorm about concussions in sports was going on. Rollins isn't reckless. He's a fine performer. Because if Rollins was that bad, he wouldn't be anywhere near the level he is in WWE. He wrestled TWO matches last night as a double champion. That's how highly they think of him. They don't put bums in that spot. It goes with all your other comments about Rollins and its looking like you have zero concept of how they structure the show, storylines, and matches themselves. Some of them has me wondering if you actually think its real.

And Sting's injuries have more to do with him being a 56 year old man than anything else. He wore himself out last night doing spots he had no business doing. Take the table spot for example. That was ALL Sting. He fell. Rollins didn't drive him threw it. It's on Sting to bump correctly. But table spots on the outside are rough in general, especially for an old man so its an inherently dangerous thing for him to be doing. He was routinely doing spots like that throughout the match that a younger man would have no issue with but it wore him down. When you get gassed at that age, your body is more susceptible to injuries. That's why he got hurt.

3 & 6 years to go...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My hat off to Sting for that match. He really looked good. Until the second turnbuckle bomb. Then, he basically collapsed in the ring. He was responding/moving pretty well even after the table bump. I was worried about a Sting / Undertaker match before, but the only thing that makes me worry about it now is Sting's current condition. If he is healthy, it could be a great match. Then, they both should retire and go into the HOF.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought it was a decent ppv.

Owens/back started off great and expect for Charlotte/Nikki match.

The whole thing went down hill