• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WWE Night Of Champions

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be an interesting PPV. Probably the most interesting PPV this year besides WM and SummerSlam.

I am interested to see what happens with Sting in the WWE title picture. I'm thinking something happens between now and NOC where it becomes a 3 man match for the title, as I don't know if Sting has it in him to go 15-20 mins with Rollins to put on a good match. OR this becomes a gimmick match like a street fight or something.

Also, not sure where WWE Is going with this? Do they really want the title on Sting? Does Sting deserve it? I know STing is a wrestling legend, but he is new to WWE and old.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had to guess, they end up taking the belt off of Rollins by having HHH cost him the match. They planted the seeds big time last night and have been doing so for months now, actually. Get the belt off of Rollins, have Sting win it, get attacked by someone and have Sheamus cash in. Sting doesn't come back for forever, and still has his rematch clause. Hopefully by then we will have someone else besides Sheamus as champ to work a great match with Sting for the title.

This is all what I think might happen, cause I can't think of anything else that they would do.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had to guess, they end up taking the belt off of Rollins by having HHH cost him the match. They planted the seeds big time last night and have been doing so for months now, actually. Get the belt off of Rollins, have Sting win it, get attacked by someone and have Sheamus cash in. Sting doesn't come back for forever, and still has his rematch clause. Hopefully by then we will have someone else besides Sheamus as champ to work a great match with Sting for the title.

This is all what I think might happen, cause I can't think of anything else that they would do.

Sting winning and Sheamus cashing in does sound like something WWE would do.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sting winning and Sheamus cashing in does sound like something WWE would do.

I think the more predictable thing WWE would do is have Rollins wrestle and win both his matches, gloat about it, and have Sheamus cash in on him considering he (theoretically) wrestled two long ass matches in one night. Then he throws a fit. It works for his character but I kinda hope the don't do it because it just seems too obvious.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the more predictable thing WWE would do is have Rollins wrestle and win both his matches, gloat about it, and have Sheamus cash in on him considering he (theoretically) wrestled two long ass matches in one night. Then he throws a fit. It works for his character but I kinda hope the don't do it because it just seems too obvious.

Yeah I could see that. Listen, I'm a Sheamus fan, but I'm not sure he should be world champion. That, to me, shows how shallow the heel pool is. After Rollins, and Owens IMO, there aren't a ton of heels. And even Owens gets more cheers than boos. Same with Wyatt if you want to consider him a heel.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple things

A). I think it would be stupid for the whole Rollins/HHH thing to go down at NOC. Too early IMO. Wait till TLC (if they want to do it at Rumble) or Rumble( if they want to do it at Mania) because this deserves a bigger stage than HITC.

B) I think this might be a decent PPV coming off of a good Summer slam

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no chance in hell that Sting loses his second straight match in WWE. And how he wins is what I'm looking forward to.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple things

A). I think it would be stupid for the whole Rollins/HHH thing to go down at NOC. Too early IMO. Wait till TLC (if they want to do it at Rumble) or Rumble( if they want to do it at Mania) because this deserves a bigger stage than HITC.

B) I think this might be a decent PPV coming off of a good Summer slam
The worst part about not doing Rollins and HHH at NOC is the fact that they could have done it at SummerSlam. I don't think you can do something that big at a small, insignificant PPV like NOC or Hell in a Cell. Best chance is something like Survivor Series, have it end dirty or no finish, and then have a TLC match at the TLC PPV. Or just wait till the Rumble.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question is who will come down to the ring and beat the hell out of sting after he wins so Sheamus waltzes in and cashes. Who else could have enough of a beef against sting other than Cena? Brock is scheduled at some event oct 3rd. I cannot see them setting up Sting wrestling every week or two, or even showing up every week. Unless Taker is definitely out for the third match, they need to get Lesnar back in over the next two specials.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question is who will come down to the ring and beat the hell out of sting after he wins so Sheamus waltzes in and cashes. Who else could have enough of a beef against sting other than Cena? Brock is scheduled at some event oct 3rd. I cannot see them setting up Sting wrestling every week or two, or even showing up every week. Unless Taker is definitely out for the third match, they need to get Lesnar back in over the next two specials.
Rollins maybe? Typical heel "I'm mad that I lost so now I'm gonna beat the shit out of you" tactic.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they tried to play off that leaked photo with Corbin by showing Orton talking with Reigns and Ambrose before his match with Sheamus.

They did mention the WWE title match first against sting, then mentioned the Cena match second. It was like Cole was building up the undercard to the main event.

I dont think there is much doubt Sheamus will cash in at NOC, just dont know which match, if Rollins beats or DQ's against sting, Rollins fights Cena, the end would be the time for Sheamus.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after Bellas fucked over Flair yesterday, the match is added, with the stipulation that any win by Charolette gets her the belt, so as soon as Brie enters the ring its over and Flair is the champ. I guess it will take a stupid ref to catch it, but it seems pretty clear its time for Flair.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While it would never happen, the ideal scenario would be for Sheamus come down during the Rollins/Sting match, Cena come running out to balance the scales, Sheamus distract the ref as Sting has Rollins pinned, and have Cena jump in and hit Sting with the AA for a Rollins pin and then a Sheamus cash in. Would set up Heel Cena/Sting for Wrestlemania and Sheamus/face Rollins moving forward

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure the world title match will be first. There will be the excuse of too important to defend the world title when he is tired. The true fact of the matter, Sting does not look good. He is not main event ready.

I say Rollins wins on DQ against sting early, Cena pins Rollins for the US title in the main event, Sheamus cashes in. In the full heel Rollins mode, my guess is Sheamus does not get the title and we hear how he had to wrestle three matches.

If we Rollins haters are truly taken, Orton will save Rollins from Sheamus or Cena will be pissed he lost the US title match and take it out on Sheamus to save Rollins who ends up with three victories. Maybe Brock shows up for something to set up his October 3rd whatever.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure the world title match will be first. There will be the excuse of too important to defend the world title when he is tired. The true fact of the matter, Sting does not look good. He is not main event ready.

I say Rollins wins on DQ against sting early, Cena pins Rollins for the US title in the main event, Sheamus cashes in. In the full heel Rollins mode, my guess is Sheamus does not get the title and we hear how he had to wrestle three matches.

If we Rollins haters are truly taken, Orton will save Rollins from Sheamus or Cena will be pissed he lost the US title match and take it out on Sheamus to save Rollins who ends up with three victories. Maybe Brock shows up for something to set up his October 3rd whatever.
What are you talking about? Sting looks fine to me. He looked great at Mania and hasn't changed any since. He's in great shape.

And honestly, whether you hate Rollins or not, him as a champ is a whole HELL of a lot better than Sheamus as champ.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see Owens moving into an IC Title program with Ryback. The best thing WWE can do is put that belt on Owens ASAP. He can have tons of interesting and entertaining matches with Ambrose, Ziggler, Cesaro, Bryan (when healthy), Zayn (when healthy) and many others. We can finally see the IC title be worth a damn.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see Owens moving into an IC Title program with Ryback. The best thing WWE can do is put that belt on Owens ASAP. He can have tons of interesting and entertaining matches with Ambrose, Ziggler, Cesaro, Bryan (when healthy), Zayn (when healthy) and many others. We can finally see the IC title be worth a damn.
Yep. Owens would be the best thing to happen to the IC belt.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you talking about? Sting looks fine to me. He looked great at Mania and hasn't changed any since. He's in great shape.

And honestly, whether you hate Rollins or not, him as a champ is a whole HELL of a lot better than Sheamus as champ.

Hey, I am probably the biggest sting fan here, even bought his movie when WCW folded and he found God, but the pace for the splashes in the corner is off and he fell backwards from the squat position with the leg lock. Trips carried the WM match, thats what kept Sting out for so long since WM, Trips knew how hard he had to work in the match and knew nobody is up to that.

Sheamus will not hold the belt. I figure he loses his briefcase chance, if for some reason he does win, it will be gone by Raw the next night, unless thats the Brock Lesnar October 3rd deal.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sheamus will not hold the belt. I figure he loses his briefcase chance, if for some reason he does win, it will be gone by Raw the next night, unless thats the Brock Lesnar October 3rd deal.

Brock is facing Big Slow at the MSG Oct 3 event.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock is facing Big Slow at the MSG Oct 3 event.

What a waste of time. I guess its Ok if he F-5's him, definitely dont want to see it three times in a row.