• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WVU to the Big 12 in the next two days...

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long did Texas fans go on about "what if Colt had played"? Please, you'll play the what ifs all day long if it suits your argument.

LOL, whatever you say sport. I'm not here presenting a "what if" scenario like it's a fact, you are.

It amazes me that you're still here arguing a non-point as if it has some sort of merit.

There is no question, no debate - TCU and WVU have accomplished a hell of a lot more on the football field than MU and TAMU the last decade.

The fact you keep talking about this like that will change is just insanity.

LSUfanFloridaAlumni

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not buying it. You can play the "what if" game all day.....doesn't mean it's true. You are speculating with no basis in fact.

FACT: Mizzou and A&M have accomplished NOTHING in a decade. WVU and TCU HAVE. That's the end of that discussion.

You can make all the excuses you want. But that doesn't change the fact that TCU and WVU have been better on the football field than A&M and Mizzou.

And no matter what you say, or speculate on, there is no excuses for why A&M can't win a bowl game, none. Mizzou hasn't been doing too great in that regard either.

Maybe, it is because A&M is always playing ELITE SEC teams like LSU, Georgia, and Tennessee and not playing the chicken shit that other teams play in bowl games.

I know this is going to sound very homerish but had TCU played LSU in the Cotton Bowl last year, I think LSU would have beaten them with the way we played.

LSUfanFloridaAlumni

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I can not believe this thread

but look at the diverse fanbases in this thread

Virginia Tech
Texas
Nebraska
Boise State
Georgia
Iowa State
UCLA
Oklahoma
Florida
LSU
Georgia
Clemson
Notre Dame
Ohio State
Tennessee
Wyoming
West Virginia
Miami of Florida
Cincinnati???

Funny the topic has turned to Missouri and Texas A&M but we haven't seen any of their fans. I don't think there is a single Mizzou fan on SportsHoopla.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, whatever you say sport. I'm not here presenting a "what if" scenario like it's a fact, you are.

It amazes me that you're still here arguing a non-point as if it has some sort of merit.

There is no question, no debate - TCU and WVU have accomplished a hell of a lot more on the football field than MU and TAMU the last decade.

The fact you keep talking about this like that will change is just insanity.

I never said the "what if" scenario, as you call it, was a fact.

What amazes me is how your head is up your ass about this situation.

The point has merit, you're just too blind to see it.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny the topic has turned to Missouri and Texas A&M but we haven't seen any of their fans. I don't think there is a single Mizzou fan on SportsHoopla.

There's one lol

I just like how we've kept all the idiot Tex-ass fans in this one thread.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said the "what if" scenario, as you call it, was a fact.

What amazes me is how your head is up your ass about this situation.

The point has merit, you're just too blind to see it.

No, you're too dumb to admit you have no point.

What part of WVU and TCU having accomplished more on the field of play can't you understand?

Your "what if" scenario makes no sense because A&M and Mizzou have faced lesser competition in bowl games and lost.

So are you now going to argue that ONLY TCU and WVU can win a bowl game because of magic or something, and that MU and A&M can't?

Dude give up. There is nothing even REMOTELY logical, rational, or sane about your position.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you're too dumb to admit you have no point.

What part of WVU and TCU having accomplished more on the field of play can't you understand?

Your "what if" scenario makes no sense because A&M and Mizzou have faced lesser competition in bowl games and lost.

So are you now going to argue that ONLY TCU and WVU can win a bowl game because of magic or something, and that MU and A&M can't?

Dude give up. There is nothing even REMOTELY logical, rational, or sane about your position.

You're too stupid to see the point. I should have known better to argue with an ignorant Texas fans.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're too stupid to see the point. I should have known better to argue with an ignorant Texas fans.

THERE IS NO POINT.

You are attempting, and FAILING, to argue that TCU and WVU have had an easier path to bowl games.

What you won't own up to is that TCU and WVU have faced stiffer competition in their bowl games, and WON them. A&M and MU have faced lesser competition and LOST.

And TWICE, TCU and WVU beat OU when in those same seasons OU BLEW OUT MU and A&M.

You have no point, you never did. You seem to like arguing for the sake of arguing, because you have no position to stand on.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LSUfanFloridaAlumni

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
THERE IS NO POINT.

You are attempting, and FAILING, to argue that TCU and WVU have had an easier path to bowl games.

What you won't own up to is that TCU and WVU have faced stiffer competition in their bowl games, and WON them. A&M and MU have faced lesser competition and LOST.

And TWICE, TCU and WVU beat OU when in those same seasons OU BLEW OUT MU and A&M.

You have no point, you never did. You seem to like arguing for the sake of arguing, because you have no position to stand on.

West Virginia has beaten OU twice recently? All I see is that Fiesta Bowl win. Oh well.

LSUfanFloridaAlumni

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They have both beaten OU once. Texas A&M did that last year. So what? Every squirrel finds its nuts sometimes.

Missouri was not far off from playing in the National Title game in 2007 and got robbed from going to a BCS Bowl game by a team they beat soundly in the regular season (Kansas).

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have both beaten OU once. Texas A&M did that last year. So what? Every squirrel finds its nuts sometimes.

Missouri was not far off from playing in the National Title game in 2007 and got robbed from going to a BCS Bowl game by a team they beat soundly in the regular season (Kansas).

Coulda woulda shoulda.

They lost to OU. TCU and WVU beat OU, and pretty soundly.

WVU and TCU win their bowl games. Mizzou sometimes does, A&M never does.

There is no point to this debate. TCU and WVU have bested A&M and MU on the field of play in every way imaginable. They are BETTER at football.

They are not however, better options as programs.

LSUfanFloridaAlumni

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Out of the three teams, TCU, West Virginia, and Texas A&M. Texas A&M has the MOST RECENT win over OKLAHOMA.

Texas A&M also beat Nebraska and your Longhorns last year. Hardly a scrub program. You have to collect TCU's entire win column since 2000 to find so many elite wins by their program.

Also the OU team that A&M beat was far better than the OU team TCU beat and arguably better than the OU team West Virginia beat.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of the three teams, TCU, West Virginia, and Texas A&M. Texas A&M has the MOST RECENT win over OKLAHOMA.

Texas A&M also beat Nebraska and your Longhorns last year. Hardly a scrub program. You have to collect TCU's entire win column since 2000 to find so many elite wins by their program.

Also the OU team that A&M beat was far better than the OU team TCU beat and arguably better than the OU team West Virginia beat.

*sigh*

Last year was an anomaly, not a trend. A&M IS A SCRUB PROGRAM. The last DECADE proves that.

WHO won the Rose Bowl last year? TCU. Tell me the last time A&M even came close to that kind of a win.....it's more than a decade back.

You still have NO POINT. You just like arguing with stupid banter.

A&M COULD be a premier program one day, but they aren't right now.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last 3 bowls tcu played boise st. twice and wisky and has a 2-1 record....tamu last 3 bowl games have played lsu, georgia and penn st. and have a 0-3 record,,, the only game that was close was the psu game......and even if you dont believe it i would say tcu has played the tougher bowl schedule

TexasFight98VI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Maybe, it is because A&M is always playing ELITE SEC teams like LSU, Georgia, and Tennessee and not playing the chicken shit that other teams play in bowl games.

I know this is going to sound very homerish but had TCU played LSU in the Cotton Bowl last year, I think LSU would have beaten them with the way we played.

Umm, those teams were nowhere near elite when they played A&M. If they were, they would have played in BCS bowls and not the Cotton Bowl. FYI, WVU slapped the SEC champ around in the Sugar Bowl back in '04 and brutally raped OU in the Fiesta Bowl in '07. TCU also handled their business last year in the Rose Bowl. I'm pretty sure those two programs can handle their own in any conference. And yes, you do sound homerish. TCU would have donkey punched LSU last year.