• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WTF were Harper and Bryant thinking?

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great bod, so so face. The bod and the giant hair distracted the viewer's eye from the face in the Whitesnake videos....

Just to be sure, we're not talking about David Coverdale, right?
Right????!!!???
:pound:

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not like either of the chicks are fugly.
They are probably doing it right. They will make better moms for their kids. They probably won't cheat on them or divorce them and take allot of money.
They probably both said they were ok with the guys fucking baseball Annies like crazy on the road as long as they don't show up back home with giant sores on their wangs....

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, not at all. Pretty attractive. I'd have fucked her five ways from Thursday back then. I'm just saying that among hot celebrities back in the day, there were a lot hotter.
My memory was that the Cherry Pie girl was absolutely top notch, but a quick Google shows me she also had a mega hot bod and a pretty, not gorgeous, face.
You see them slinking around with next to nothing on and the giant hairdo and assume that they are Miss Universe....the closeups may be less flattering, although all these gals were certainly good looking. Not Paulina Porizkova, but still miles out of my league.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My memory was that the Cherry Pie girl was absolutely top notch, but a quick Google shows me she also had a mega hot bod and a pretty, not gorgeous, face.
You see them slinking around with next to nothing on and the giant hairdo and assume that they are Miss Universe....the closeups may be less flattering, although all these gals were certainly good looking. Not Paulina Porizkova, but still miles out of my league.

Curse you, Rick Ocasek!

Anyways, I was always an Elle MacPherson kind of guy....

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t understand. If we’re just talking looks.

Harper’s wife is about a 7-8.
Bryant’s wife a little bit lower than that.

Not really threadworthy, in my opinion.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh, hell yes, brother!

For an old broad, she's still pretty hot.

Plus, I'm fairly sure she's Australian, which means 98% chance she's crazy and will give you Rusty Trombones.

nappyvalley

Rivals Asylee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeez man, you would do Nancy Pelosi and be so goddamned grateful for it...

Slow-Mo-Puke.0.gif

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curse you, Rick Ocasek!
Have you seen Sirens? Tons of nude Elle in that one....I liked her a lot, just liked Paulina better. Elle's tits on Paulina would be pretty interesting....

Axl Rose ruined Seymour for me, he is far more repellent than Ocasek. She was a smokin mama, though....

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you seen Sirens? Tons of nude Elle in that one....I liked her a lot, just liked Paulina better. Elle's tits on Paulina would be pretty interesting....

Axl Rose ruined Seymour for me, he is far more repellent than Ocasek. She was a smokin mama, though....

Paulina did a movie with Tom Selleck where she was on the run and all I remember was the haircut scene.

Lest we forget Kathy Ireland and Cindy Crawford. And Christie.

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Bringing the COCK to SportsHoopla!
Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paulina did a movie with Tom Selleck where she was on the run and all I remember was the haircut scene.
Lest we forget Kathy Ireland and Cindy Crawford. And Christie.
Haven't seen the Selleck movie...I do remenber that she posted nude for GQ or some mag like that, of course I bought it and fapped like crazy. Read later that she claimed it was her only nude shoot and she really regretted it.

I met the guy who discovered Crawford in DeKalb IL (my sister went to school there), he was taking a pic for her HS and she really stood out. He discovered video he shot of her at that time many years later and was selling it to gossipy TV shows when Cindy called him and informed him that she had never signed modeling releases for that stuff...said she wouldn't sue as long as he didn't peddle any more of it.
He had been getting Xmas cards from her every year and that suddenly stopped following that phone call...

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the start of the #IstuckmypenisinitwhenIwasyounganditclampedon movement.