• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wtf SportsHoopla

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that and posters like The Authority and Mookie. Mookie was in the Bama/OU game thread last night taking shots all night trying to get a rise and got slapped in the face when he got none from Bama posters.
But you notice this Buckeye poster did not say anything negative about Bama or their fans until a shot was taken at the Buckeyes. Hmmm

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just sad, Bama fans got Buckeyes on their minds. I guess there will be a meltdown like after the MSU loss? Oh wait, not meltdown. Just bama fans with Buckeyes on their minds.

I've yet to see a fanbase so hard up for attention from their superiors since BSU thought they were special. It's really kind of off putting coming from a fanbase of a semi-respected program though. I'm just glad y'all have a couple good fans like BucksFan around here. Otherwise, y'all would add very little to this place.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've yet to see a fanbase so hard up for attention from their superiors since BSU thought they were special. It's really kind of off putting coming from a fanbase of a semi-respected program though. I'm just glad y'all have a couple good fans like BucksFan around here. Otherwise, y'all would add very little to this place.
I guess you missed who brought up the Buckeyes in this thread. Ill wait you go back and read.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you notice this Buckeye poster did not say anything negative about Bama or their fans until a shot was taken at the Buckeyes. Hmmm

That shot was taken in retaliation though, so it was deserved or it would not have been thrown out there. I will be here tonight to return the favor that was dealt last night towards Bama and its posters and i wont do anything more than was done to us. We will see how well the posters of tOSU handle it compared to bama posters. Hammerdown stated on a scale of 1 to 10 he would give us an 11 by the way we handled the night and the loss. Will it be that way if tOSU loses?

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you missed who brought up the Buckeyes in this thread. Ill wait you go back and read.

Doesn't change anything that I posted.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That shot was taken in retaliation though, so it was deserved or it would not have been thrown out there. I will be here tonight to return the favor that was dealt last night towards Bama and its posters and i wont do anything more than was done to us. We will see how well the posters of tOSU handle it compared to bama posters. Hammerdown stated on a scale of 1 to 10 he would give us an 11 by the way we handled the night and the loss. Will it be that way if tOSU loses?
How was it a retaliation when you are the 4th post in the thread? Now if there was one fan that was the problem I get that but should you really ball all of us Buckeye fans up together due to one? This Buckeye fan does not like them to lose one bit but there is no meltdown. However there will be many that do not handle a loss the same way.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How was it a retaliation when you are the 4th post in the thread? Now if there was one fan that was the problem I get that but should you really ball all of us Buckeye fans up together due to one? This Buckeye fan does not like them to lose one bit but there is no meltdown. However there will be many that do not handle a loss the same way.

Just doing what the whole board does. One Bama fan makes a comment, we all get grouped in and suddenly all Bama fans are making wild claims. See how its done. I am just playing the game the way the rules are setup and it seems that you are the only one who has hurt feelings over it. It wasnt meant towards you, so dont take it personal.

OmarInTulsa

All Women dream of Omar..
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought most of the Bama fans on here last night were actually quite cool... as were most of the OU fans.

Given it is the day after, I am a little irritated that Saban's comments said more about not playing well, than giving OU credit, but I get that .. that is Saban's style. Some Bama fans are saying the same thing that "Bama beat itself."

When does an interception become the defense and not a mistake by the QB? When does having your star left tackle get consistently beaten by a much faster Striker become a matter of skill versus "not wanting to play?" What about Trevor Knight's passing? So many of those were in-defensible. Alabama had good position, but the ball was placed perfectly. What could Bama done on those passes?

Sorry guys, but Bama was trying last night. It's just that OU played better and Knight was simply amazing.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought most of the Bama fans on here last night were actually quite cool... as were most of the OU fans.

Given it is the day after, I am a little irritated that Saban's comments said more about not playing well, than giving OU credit, but I get that .. that is Saban's style. Some Bama fans are saying the same thing that "Bama beat itself."

When does an interception become the defense and not a mistake by the QB? When does having your star left tackle get consistently beaten by a much faster Striker become a matter of skill versus "not wanting to play?" What about Trevor Knight's passing? So many of those were in-defensible. Alabama had good position, but the ball was placed perfectly. What could Bama done on those passes?

Sorry guys, but Bama was trying last night. It's just that OU played better and Knight was simply amazing.

Have not seen this, who said it? Most if not all of the Bama posters on here have been talking about the outcoaching that Stoops did over Saban. Guess i am not seeing the comments that others seem to be, or people are trying to read into posts to see what they want to finally see from the Bama posters. Good luck getting what you want if thats what your looking for.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No doubt and I think most Bama fans here would agree. That's why this loss doesn't bother me nearly as bad as the Iron Bowl loss. It's one thing to play a good game and lose, that doesn't hurt as bad. It's completely different to lose because you played like shit, those are the ones that hang around with you.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to give it to AJ, he stepped up and said it was his fault. Peyton Manning would have said "Let's face it we had some protection issues". He could have said that, but he didn't. He said they lost by 14 and he threw two picks. Who was the player that said it wasn't all on AJ? He deserves some respect also. Both of them handled the press conference better than Saban.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please Lord let this happen!!!... War Eagle!!:yahoo:

I have a feeling FSU might embarrass Auburn...Lady Luck has carried the Tigers and I don't think it will happen again. Of course I could be wrong, I did think OU/Bama would be in the mid 20's score for each team after all.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling FSU might embarrass Auburn...Lady Luck has carried the Tigers and I don't think it will happen again. Of course I could be wrong, I did think OU/Bama would be in the mid 20's score for each team after all.

Yep. I'll be more surprised if Auburn wins on Monday night than I was that Bama was dominated last night.

OmarInTulsa

All Women dream of Omar..
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have not seen this, who said it? Most if not all of the Bama posters on here have been talking about the outcoaching that Stoops did over Saban. Guess i am not seeing the comments that others seem to be, or people are trying to read into posts to see what they want to finally see from the Bama posters. Good luck getting what you want if thats what your looking for.

If you go out to ESPN and read some of those posts (and other websites), they're the ones saying that, not here...