• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wtf SportsHoopla

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
xT4rUi3.gif

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That girls my hero, she was probably goaded into it by an obnoxious asshole and then he is surprised when she comes off the top rope on his ass. Left alone she probably would have whipped his ass cause she definitely wanted a piece of it.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That girls my hero, she was probably goaded into it by an obnoxious asshole and then he is surprised when she comes off the top rope on his ass. Left alone she probably would have whipped his ass cause she definitely wanted a piece of it.

cmO3CxM.gif

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying you have to be upset. I just know that had Bama won, this game would have been more important than certian fans are making it out to be right now.

Oh, most of us would have enjoyed winning, but it still would have held no real meaning. Only the winner of the game on Monday will have true bragging rights. Second place is just the first loser.

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i5lf29V.jpg

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...1-10-how-big-upset-would-if-ou-beat-bama.html

Post #4 of this thread from almost a month ago.

I also seriously doubt I was talking shit after the A&M game. I rarely talk shit about anyone's team. If I was "talking shit", it was probably in response to someone who was saying stupid things.

Personally, I think you are just upset because I mentioned how gay the male A&M cheer squad is. Which is still, extremely gay.

No, your uninformed comments about the A&M Yell Leaders did not upset me then and it doesn't now. I don't even remember you saying anything about back then. I may have tried to explain the hitstory and tradition behind it, so you would be a dumbass, guess that didn't work.

Now, back to the point. Your either full of shit or you don't mind watchihg your beloved Crimson Tide getting bitch slapped in a BCS bowl by a team that had earned the name Chokelahoma, had lost numerous bowl games in the past, and were favored to beat by more than 2 TDs. So what is it are you full of crap or did you want to be OU's bitch?

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, your uninformed comments about the A&M Yell Leaders did not upset me then and it doesn't now. I don't even remember you saying anything about back then. I may have tried to explain the hitstory and tradition behind it, so you would be a dumbass, guess that didn't work.

Now, back to the point. Your either full of shit or you don't mind watchihg your beloved Crimson Tide getting bitch slapped in a BCS bowl by a team that had earned the name Chokelahoma, had lost numerous bowl games in the past, and were favored to beat by more than 2 TDs. So what is it are you full of crap or did you want to be OU's bitch?

SoGood.gif

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I really don't care how long they've been gay, so if you tried to explain tradition I probably laughed even harder.

As for "Chokelahoma", they are the only team to win in each BCS bowl game. So /shrug. I guess since you are Alabama's bitch, we can just offer you up instead.

Please, inform me on how I should be acting over the loss. I really want to know. How many puppies am I supposed to kick? Am I required to make some OD type posts? Oklahoma YOU FACE?

Fucking chump.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't care how long they've been gay, so if you tried to explain tradition I probably laughed even harder.

As for "Chokelahoma", they are the only team to win in each BCS bowl game. So /shrug. I guess since you are Alabama's bitch, we can just offer you up instead.

Please, inform me on how I should be acting over the loss. I really want to know. How many puppies am I supposed to kick? Am I required to make some OD type posts? Oklahoma YOU FACE?

Fucking chump.

You have some fixation with homosexuality. You coming out of the closet yet?

Oh, yet OU & Stoops have won all the BCS bowls. But, I guess you, Saban, the team and all the Tide fans in the superdome didn't care about that either.

No you dont have to act like OD or kick puppies but to completely dismiss a BCS bowl as nothing to be concered about is BS. Who are you trying to convince? Everyone else or yourself.

Now fuck off.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have some fixation with homosexuality. You coming out of the closet yet?

Why, did you lose a yell leader?

Oh, yet OU & Stoops have won all the BCS bowls. But, I guess you, Saban, the team and all the Tide fans in the superdome didn't care about that either.

No you dont have to act like OD or kick puppies but to completely dismiss a BCS bowl as nothing to be concered about is BS. Who are you trying to convince? Everyone else or yourself.

Now fuck off.

What, you think I'm happy we lost? Again I'll ask - exactly what the hell am I supposed to be mad at?

It's a football game retard. My team has won 3 National Championships in the past 5 years. Since 2007 has never lost more than 3 games in a single season and just finished this season 11-2. We have probably the best coach in the country and keep pulling off top recruiting classes.

What the hell do I have to be mad about? I've been an Alabama fan for over 30 years. I'm supposed to think these are bad times? You know shit!

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good game OSU. Class act.

New world order Beggs. New World Order.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why, did you lose a yell leader?

What, you think I'm happy we lost? Again I'll ask - exactly what the hell am I supposed to be mad at?

It's a football game retard. My team has won 3 National Championships in the past 5 years. Since 2007 has never lost more than 3 games in a single season and just finished this season 11-2. We have probably the best coach in the country and keep pulling off top recruiting classes.

What the hell do I have to be mad about? I've been an Alabama fan for over 30 years. I'm supposed to think these are bad times? You know shit!

Did you not hear, the world is coming to an end. Fire Saban! Everybody panic!

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good game OSU. Class act.

New world order Beggs. New World Order.

You're a cool cat, Edisto. I'd probably lace up the troll boots and have 4 threads flushed in the TB by now if I was a Clempson fan. The OSU and team B1G guys this year were insufferable, and had been dogging Clempson, specifically all year.

Congrats on the win :yo:

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a cool cat, Edisto. I'd probably lace up the troll boots and have 4 threads flushed in the TB by now if I was a Clempson fan. The OSU and team B1G guys this year were insufferable, and had been dogging Clempson, specifically all year.

Congrats on the win :yo:

Thanks bro.

I never mastered the trolling thing. I tried it on a few times, but just wasn't comfortable with it.
There are some cool Buckeyes around here that I chat with and enjoy a little back and forth banter and then there are some assholes, as with any fan base, that I just ignore. I try not to get involved with stupid people anymore. I feel like I'm being dumbed-down if I spar with them.

:suds:

yourTEAMreallySUCKS

Sooner, Cock, Rise Up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks bro.

I never mastered the trolling thing. I tried it on a few times, but just wasn't comfortable with it.
There are some cool Buckeyes around here that I chat with and enjoy a little back and forth banter and then there are some assholes, as with any fan base, that I just ignore. I try not to get involved with stupid people anymore. I feel like I'm being dumbed-down if I spar with them.

:suds:

Trolling refs is a different story! :suds: