• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wtf SportsHoopla

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Signs of frustration will start to appear from out of the woods and the moonshine stills. There will be poisoned people from drinking bad shine. Sheep will be trimmed....only around the ass. Outta frustration, Lawns will get mowed. And dogs will die under the weight of all the gossip happening on the front porch.

Give it some time. It takes a while for the news to get out.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought this was another wallace gay pron thead...

Boooooo!!!

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, the only way you'll get most Bama fans going is if people step outside the truth with claims and troll. Which is basically true of anything.

Anger will be vented inward, not outward.

I sense anger. Please don't poison my trees.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't let them try to fool you. They mad
Just left a bar full of bama fans telling me to wait till we 'get yo ass whooped' on Monday :lol:

Oh yeah, because Alabama fans needed to lose for that to happen.

:L

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, the only way you'll get most Bama fans going is if people step outside the truth with claims and troll. Which is basically true of anything.

Anger will be vented inward, not outward.

I have to throw the bull shit flag on that one. Last year on "the board we shall not speak of", there were a lot of Tide fans that were real ugly after the A&M game. Hell, on this board there were alot of fans that were real ass clowns after this years A&M game. Where the hell is Tideguy? You were full of piss and vinegar after the A&M game this year 4D20.

Its sad that some fans being jerks bring the heat down on the good posters. Those same jerks will not come around to get whats coming to them and now it is all on you guys. I have to respect y'all for not running and hiding like the jagoffs.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said it last night and i will say it again today, The loss hurts, but its not the be all of existence to many of us. Most of the Bama posters on this site that i have encountered(especially the ones here last night most of the night) are level headed for the most part and only strike back when ignorance and outlandish claims come into play. Comments similar to "clownstomping" that simply are not true are the kind of comments that get attention and are done strictly for that reason.

We hold no hate or rivalry with OU and ts fanbase, so why should we be mad that we lost to them and strike out at them? They are an NCAA elite team like we are and they stepped up and beat us, who can be upset with that? I think the people wanting a Bama meltdown by the posters here should look to see if your team actually is worthy of such adulation that you should be majorly upset if they lost to the likes of an Alabama or Oklahoma. If you find that they are that much better, then you can meltdown, but for me, Oklahoma deserved the win and they are NCAA royalty like we are, so why be upset. Its not like we lost to Utah again.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama fans are still in shock over what happened. It's Utah all over again. Give it a few days and then the the cheapshots will start arriving, including the "Oklahoma didn't beat us. We beat ourselves." schtick. That's usually when the hate starts.

Perhaps you're hoping so, but don't hold your breath. Stoops and OU beat Saban and Bama. Period.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hilarious how all these ESPN tards are dying for some kind of meltdown. Teams lose, it happens. I'm really not upset at all about the OU game, still a little irritated about the Iron Bowl though. Both teams played hard and did it with dignity and that's all you can really ask for. Weak minded people let this kind of shit effect their every day life just like weak minded people thrive on others misery. It's obvious we have way more of the latter here and it's fairly entertaining.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the hell is bamabear? I'm tired of all this faggotry and need a good recipient for some banter to make myself feel like a man.

image.png

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hilarious how all these ESPN tards are dying for some kind of meltdown. Teams lose, it happens. I'm really not upset at all about the OU game, still a little irritated about the Iron Bowl though. Both teams played hard and did it with dignity and that's all you can really ask for. Weak minded people let this kind of shit effect their every day life just like weak minded people thrive on others misery. It's obvious we have way more of the latter here and it's fairly entertaining.

if tOSU loses tonight you'll see your board meltdown...

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama and Oklahoma Fans respect each other for the most part, want bitching and whining, come Back tomorrow night for the tOSU meltdowns after they lose to Clemson.
Still feeling inferior to tOSU? It is a sad state of affairs.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if tOSU loses tonight you'll see your board meltdown...

There's a distinct possibility. I feel like OSU will win rather convincingly though..... but what do I know, I thought Bama would win too. :ohwell:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still feeling inferior to tOSU? It is a sad state of affairs.

In your mind, inferior, in Bama fans minds, we dont even consider you. I only mentioned your fanbase because of the impending game and the few fans of tOSU who tried and i stress tried, to get a rise out of Bama last night the whole night. good luck tonight, but I feel you may need it.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just sad, Bama fans got Buckeyes on their minds. I guess there will be a meltdown like after the MSU loss? Oh wait, not meltdown. Just bama fans with Buckeyes on their minds.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why we get trolled ^^^

Well that and posters like The Authority and Mookie. Mookie was in the Bama/OU game thread last night taking shots all night trying to get a rise and got slapped in the face when he got none from Bama posters.