• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wtf SportsHoopla

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But a lot of that money is tied up in lawsuits against catholic priests. The SEC has DISNEY money

Lol

You may be on to something here.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw some of it the other day, it actually says"in Disney we trust" right on the back.

I was concerned about goofey on the 100 dollar bills though

Cooper and Henry probably wouldn't know the difference either way

Berkeley_Blues

Retired Experience Junkie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not one on this board tonite was in shock so bad they could not articulate some thoughts on the game. We could easily have blown up, but why and to what end, getting relegated to the TB over a football game that was well played on both sides minus a few breaks for one team at crucial moments. I dont get the meltdown thing, that denotes you have not had success and crave what little bit you can get, atleast it does to me.

Been there, done that, got the tshirt. Want a meltdown same time tomorrow night and you will see one possibly by either Clemson fans or tOSU fans.

You're either the most balanced Bama fan on the planet or your denial is lobotomy strong.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's sad that people get their kicks off the misery of others to the point where they are disappointed if it's not filled.

It's a football game and the better team won. It's not the first loss and it won't be the last. Sorry if having perspective is a downer for you.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're either the most balanced Bama fan on the planet or your denial is lobotomy strong.

BT, UNALION, 4D20, Myself and several others were on all night pretty much and not one had a bad thing to say all night and all congratulated OU after the whipping we took. We dont lose often, so that was a hard pill to swallow, but they lined up and beat us, you have to respect that.

Now the Auburn win still hurts the way it happened, but we live to fight another day.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You want to see unbalanced side of me, go seek out my post to Smiles-id towards the end of the game over a comment i made he took as a slight towards OU. i unloaded on him and called him names and everything, but not one bad thing to say towards anyone else, just him. He is a troll of the first magnitude and proved so when he came in to slam Bama for losing tonite, but hadnt been on all night until they were sure to lose.

Last edited by a moderator:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All deese noobs are ate up with the fheg. Tru stowwy.

Berkeley_Blues

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BT, UNALION, 4D20, Myself and several others were on all night pretty much and not one had a bad thing to say all night and all congratulated OU after the whipping we took. We dont lose often, so that was a hard pill to swallow, but they lined up and beat us, you have to respect that.

Now the Auburn win still hurts the way it happened, but we live to fight another day.

:scratch:

I know Y'all have been sweeter than brown sugar on Fruit Loops tonight. But I'd swear Y'all weren't so nice, warm and cozy like this after the Utah debacle. :noidea:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The majority of the Bama fans at the Hoop are gracious in both victory and defeat. I don't see any point in kicking a man while he's down.

I agree. If they weren't, I'd be leading the charge. :D

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the hell is bamabear? I'm tired of all this faggotry and need a good recipient for some banter to make myself feel like a man.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the hell is bamabear? I'm tired of all this faggotry and need a good recipient for some banter to make myself feel like a man.

Just get a good night's rest and be prepared for the shitstorm that The Authority will surely bring if/when Urban gets punked and exposed tomorrow night (or is that tonight?)

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama fans are still in shock over what happened. It's Utah all over again. Give it a few days and then the the cheapshots will start arriving, including the "Oklahoma didn't beat us. We beat ourselves." schtick. That's usually when the hate starts.

:nod:

They're still the best team in the nation right?

what's going to happen if auburn miraculously lucks up and wins Monday?

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just get a good night's rest and be prepared for the shitstorm that The Authority will surely bring if/when Urban gets punked and exposed tomorrow night (or is that tonight?)

Tonight

I think Ohio St wins this one. Clemson just doesn't impress me

Berkeley_Blues

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like the Alabama fanbase has retained a good PR firm or some shit. :noidea:

But I'm not buying into Zen-like peaceful nonsense. I'd say shell shock is a better bet here

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the acorns will handle Clemson, but I will put my talents to good use tomorrow if that isn't the case. :happy:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like the Alabama fanbase has retained a good PR firm or some shit. :noidea:

But I'm not buying into Zen-like peaceful nonsense. I'd say shell shock is a better bet here

It's not like there is a rich history of hatred between these two teams that could provide a lot of material. The game wasn't a blowout. Both teams played hard. Was one of the best bowl games of the season.

It's the kind of game where the fans of the loser are going to point fingers more at their own coaching staff and program, then rip into the winners or boast about cheap moral victories in the game.

But do agree that a lot of Bama fans are still in shock tonight and once the hangovers are done in a day or two, Bama fans will be looking to vent their anger, and many will be Updyked in the coming weeks.

Berkeley_Blues

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not like there is a rich history of hatred between these two teams that could provide a lot of material. The game wasn't a blowout. Both teams played hard. Was one of the best bowl games of the season.

It's the kind of game where the fans of the loser are going to point fingers more at their own coaching staff and program, then rip into the winners or boast about cheap moral victories in the game.

But do agree that a lot of Bama fans are still in shock tonight and once the hangovers are done in a day or two, Bama fans will be looking to vent their anger, and many will be Updyked in the coming weeks.

Yeah, well reality will set in quick when the final poll comes out and Alabama is looking up at Auburn, Michigan State, and about 5 others.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really, the only way you'll get most Bama fans going is if people step outside the truth with claims and troll. Which is basically true of anything.

Anger will be vented inward, not outward.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty, I took 5 things from this game:

1. Oklahoma is pretty damn good, they beat OKie Lite in Stillwater and also went 10-2 before playing Bama
2. Big Game Bob won a big game, Trevor Knight is great
3. Our O line was quite average all season, Cyrus is King of False Starts
4. Bust a Nussmier needs to be fired for lack of diversity in playcalling, cost us our past 3 losses
5. Derrick Henry is a grown ass man, TJ needs to be redshirted