• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WR Start

Suns7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Malcolm Mitchell or Sammy Watkins?

I also have Moncrief and E.Sanders on the bench.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moncrief
Sanders
Mitchell
Watkins

Suns7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one likes Mitchell with Gronk and Amendola out? Sanders has only had 3 decent to good weeks all year. I also have Cooper on the bench and he's been much the same. This is why I'm leaning toward Mitchell. Fitzgerald has been the only sort of consistent start for me all year.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
coin flip on mitchell/moncrief for me, I'm rolling with Mitchell myself in a standard league.
But i also have Cooks, so if Thomas sits, Cooks goes into the WR2

all pats can be hit or miss, but with the injuries they've had and the production Mitchell has given them the last few wks, I'm willing to give him a shot.

Suns7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am leaning toward starting Mitchell. My other starters are Fitz, Murray, DJ, and Freeman. I like that Moncrief has scored the last 5 weeks but that 1 touchdown is about all he's done.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling Sammy has a big week (mostly because I don't have the huevos to play him over Crowder in PPR) but I see Luck to Hilton all day again this week.................so either Mitchell or Sammy for me, and I honestly would roll Sammy out over Mitchell..............clear as mud.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am honestly shocked by this.

Sanders is far and away the best play of the 4 against a bad Titan secondary. I understand benching him if Semian sits, but he is a legit WR2 otherwise.

Watkins has big Upside, and with Buffalo likely needing to score to keep up with the Steelers, he should get some chances to produce. Watkins and Semian are the two best plays here with MItchell well below all 3 in a difficult matchup.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sanders is far and away the best play of the 4 against a bad Titan secondary. I understand benching him if Semian sits, but he is a legit WR2 otherwise.

Watkins has big Upside, and with Buffalo likely needing to score to keep up with the Steelers, he should get some chances to produce. Watkins and Semian are the two best plays here with MItchell well below all 3 in a difficult matchup.
Even with Watkins playing in a blizzard?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with Watkins playing in a blizzard?

If I take is a blizzard then I agree with Moncrief over Watkins. From what I have read though, it looks like light snow with little wind.

Suns7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I understand this but Sanders has had 2 good games all year and has burned me in every game I've started him, in which is why I'm hesitant to start him even against the poor Titans secondary. I know this may be weird but I also like Mitchell because he plays on Monday and if I'm down after Sunday I have that last hope on Monday to win. :crazy:

Hopefully my RB's have killer games and It's all mute anyway That has been the case most the year so far.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand this but Sanders has had 2 good games all year and has burned me in every game I've started him, in which is why I'm hesitant to start him even against the poor Titans secondary. I know this may be weird but I also like Mitchell because he plays on Monday and if I'm down after Sunday I have that last hope on Monday to win. :crazy:

Hopefully my RB's have killer games and It's all mute anyway That has been the case most the year so far.

I'm with you on Sanders, tired of his lame point totals, rather start someone else. Debating LeFell or Gabriel for this week.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here is the things though. Past point totals do not help you win this week. Sanders had a great matchup. Additionally, as good as the Broncos defense is, they are unlikely to shut down the Titans at home. They will need to score a few points to win. Since their run game is in shambles and the Titans are good at stopping the run, the smart money is on Semian throwing more than normal and Sanders having a good game. He is averaging 9.5 targets a game and offers a high floor.

If you are expecting 7-9 points from your WR, thenSanders is your best bet. Mitchell is much more likely to post 40 yards or less. Sanders has a higher ceiling also.

Mitchell may very well outscore Sanders, but you are going against the odds big time if you make that choice. He is likely to draw Jimmy Smith in coverage in what projects to be a relatively low scoring game.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully you didn't go Moncrief... sorry if you did.

I give up.

Can't find the thread where I said Moncrief and Crowder were my locks from a group of five.