• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wow, can’t believe it

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think
This I think is indictative of the type of firepower the Cowboys have on offense. I never thought schultz had this in him. The trio we got at wideout reminds me of the Rams greatest show on turf. Zeke of course is awesome. The crazy part is they made the comeback without forcing turnovers. Although the on-side kick was basically a turnover. Falcons stood around like idiots when all they had to do was fall on the ball

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down 15 with 8 min to go. I’ve been a fan a long time. In 79 I think, Roger vs Washington the last game of regular season did it. I think Danny White did it vs the Falcons in the playoffs in the early 80s. If I’m Matt Ryan , I may retire after that. Ha. Sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good. It’s always better though when you are both lucky and good.
Ryan shouldn't retire but he should be looking to get out . He's been too good for too long to deserve the horseshit D he's been saddled with for 7+ years . There are any number of teams with good Ds that are a good QB away from being contenders and frankly he's being wasted in Atlanta

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think

This I think is indictative of the type of firepower the Cowboys have on offense. I never thought schultz had this in him. The trio we got at wideout reminds me of the Rams greatest show on turf. Zeke of course is awesome. The crazy part is they made the comeback without forcing turnovers. Although the on-side kick was basically a turnover. Falcons stood around like idiots when all they had to do was fall on the ball
Dalton Shultz was great today, I don’t think there was a player that improved better from week one to week two than Shultz.