• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wow, can’t believe it

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down 15 with 8 min to go. I’ve been a fan a long time. In 79 I think, Roger vs Washington the last game of regular season did it. I think Danny White did it vs the Falcons in the playoffs in the early 80s. If I’m Matt Ryan , I may retire after that. Ha. Sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good. It’s always better though when you are both lucky and good.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A win is always a win..... take it and be happy

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
570 yards. Holy shit. Shultz the leading receiver with 9 catches. Lamb and Coop both with 100 yards. Play of the day though besides the onside kick was Gallup’s catch. Maybe I’m a homer for the defense but I thought they weren’t 39 points bad. 2 fake punts and 3 turnovers inside their own territory. Sure they busted some coverages. Huge drop by Julio helped out big time.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
570 yards. Holy shit. Shultz the leading receiver with 9 catches. Lamb and Coop both with 100 yards. Play of the day though besides the onside kick was Gallup’s catch. Maybe I’m a homer for the defense but I thought they weren’t 39 points bad. 2 fake punts and 3 turnovers inside their own territory. Sure they busted some coverages. Huge drop by Julio helped out big time.
We need to see better production from the pass rush.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Ben looked pretty damn good today. I was shocked. I thought he'd be washed.
yeah, hes winging it.......he made one really bone headed play......but is what it is...........

both games shouldnt of been as close as they were...........we keep trying to get the run game going and failing..........and its costing us drives, and letting teams hang or come back on us

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down 15 with 8 min to go. I’ve been a fan a long time. In 79 I think, Roger vs Washington the last game of regular season did it. I think Danny White did it vs the Falcons in the playoffs in the early 80s. If I’m Matt Ryan , I may retire after that. Ha. Sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good. It’s always better though when you are both lucky and good.

Down 28-13 in SF in 1972...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow is right. Took a while to process what happened.

Still some sloppy play and questionable moves IMO by McCarthy and coaches. Going for two too early, a second fake punt deep after already failing once and I HATE when teams settle for such long FGs at the end. A 46 yarder is far from a gimme. Should have tried to get 10 yards closer and of course while being careful and not turning the ball over. Damn sloppy game but if you come away with a win like that you just have to be ecstatic. That was just amazing. Great team effort to come back. How about Brandon Knight today? Looked like he was pretty good and Steele other than the 3 penalties wasn't too bad. And Dak putting the team on his back probably made a lot of Cowboy fans on message boards look stupid today like he did with one here in the other thread for about the 10th time in the last couple of years...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow is right. Took a while to process what happened.

Still some sloppy play and questionable moves IMO by McCarthy and coaches. Going for two too early, a second fake punt deep after already failing once and I HATE when teams settle for such long FGs at the end. A 46 yarder is far from a gimme. Should have tried to get 10 yards closer and of course while being careful and not turning the ball over. Damn sloppy game but if you come away with a win like that you just have to be ecstatic. That was just amazing. Great team effort to come back. How about Brandon Knight today? Looked like he was pretty good and Steele other than the 3 penalties wasn't too bad. And Dak putting the team on his back probably made a lot of Cowboy fans on message boards look stupid today like he did with one here in the other thread for about the 10th time in the last couple of years...

Kind of wierd how things worked out. If we get the 2 point conversion and the same situation happens , we kick it deep and give the Falcons the ball with almost 2 minutes to go.