• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would you Rather Have Tyrod Taylor or Joe Flacco?

Tyrod or Flacco

• Tyrod Taylor

Votes: 27 54.0%
  • Joe Flacco

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • Tgann's Potato Salad

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because fordman is a bully admin that abuses his position and clearly is a Ravens hater as you can see by his mafia style takeover of tgann's account.....Probably because his franchise qb has gotten elite money to suck at sucking....1 playoff win in 11 years....
All I can say is....
View attachment 82019

Do you cup @Tgann69 's berries when you're blowing him or do you just let them dangle in your face. I bet you're happy your lil buddy is back, huh Sidekick?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm always here for the Hooplans, Reds....:D
See now I even said in my post that I felt flacco was mediocre, but admitted his playoff run was epic, and old school semi agreed( guessing by the winner rating) can't deny that run, or some other successes, but some failures too

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See now I even said in my post that I felt flacco was mediocre, but admitted his playoff run was epic, and old school semi agreed( guessing by the winner rating) can't deny that run, or some other successes, but some failures too

I only saw the goat SB run, if he were mediocre, his name would be Tony Romo and he's have 1 win in 11 years...
Wait a minute, he's not even reached mediocre status yet, so let's see 1 SB win is right there with PM, AR,Favre, Young....If they are mediocre then so is Joe, but we all know better than that don't we ?? :D

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only saw the goat SB run, if he were mediocre, his name would be Tony Romo and he's have 1 win in 11 years...
Wait a minute, he's not even reached mediocre status yet, so let's see 1 SB win is right there with PM, AR,Favre, Young....If they are mediocre then so is Joe, but we all know better than that don't we ?? :D
no i said he was mediocre to me, i agree he has post season accomplishments.......his completion percentage the last 2 years had been much better but still about 61%....his td-int ration is always fairly good........his qbr, and qb rating, not so much......both metrics dont rate him highly, so im not alone. I can think of alot i like better than him, and alot i like worse........im willing to list if you like, im sure we will disagree on some

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Bengals fan, I'm much happier playing the Ratbirds with Flacco than I would be if they were starting Tyrod.

Tyrod has plenty of potential. It was only a matter of time before he got a shot. No reason to think he couldn't do next year what he did this year.

Taylor was Flacco's backup for 4 years. On the same team, never out-played him.

Laughable comparison :L

No coach in their right mind is going to sit a QB they gave $100 million to. Of course he was backup.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Bengals fan, I'm much happier playing the Ratbirds with Flacco than I would be if they were starting Tyrod.

Tyrod has plenty of potential. It was only a matter of time before he got a shot. No reason to think he couldn't do next year what he did this year.

No coach in their right mind is going to sit a QB they gave $100 million to. Of course he was backup.
kapernick>?

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no i said he was mediocre to me, i agree he has post season accomplishments.......his completion percentage the last 2 years had been much better but still about 61%....his td-int ration is always fairly good........his qbr, and qb rating, not so much......both metrics dont rate him highly, so im not alone. I can think of alot i like better than him, and alot i like worse........im willing to list if you like, im sure we will disagree on some

When you consider he has never had a #1 wr and mediocre at best playmakers Torrey Smith and like past their prime D'Mase and Smitty being our most productive WR's, and the 4 different OC's and a broken down Oline a couple of those years, and last but not least, the ever revolving secondary that thinks they're Santa's helpers and give 30 point games away on a regular basis.....
I'd say, there's only a handful better than Joe, you see what happened to AR without his best playmaker and a few injuries, Joe's won more games in his first 5 years than almost any qb in the league, he ain't flashy but he's a winner...
Joe Montana would've had a losing season with this mess we had this year....It ain't the qb that caused that debacle....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you consider he has never had a #1 wr and mediocre at best playmakers Torrey Smith and like past their prime D'Mase and Smitty being our most productive WR's, and the 4 different OC's and a broken down Oline a couple of those years, and last but not least, the ever revolving secondary that thinks they're Santa's helpers and give 30 point games away on a regular basis.....
I'd say, there's only a handful better than Joe, you see what happened to AR without his best playmaker and a few injuries, Joe's won more games in his first 5 years than almost any qb in the league, he ain't flashy but he's a winner...
Joe Montana would've had a losing season with this mess we had this year....It ain't the qb that caused that debacle....
the secondary should help inflate his numbers, btw, just saying

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and i'll bite, gimme whose better than joe, and ill agree/disagree, and then add if i think anyone else is

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and i'll bite, gimme whose better than joe, and ill agree/disagree, and then add if i think anyone else is

I'm not going down that road of never ending debate....I'll say this, there are a few that are more athletic , more crafty, and even football smarter, but there isn't any that I would trade him for right now and going forward...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going down that road of never ending debate....I'll say this, there are a few that are more athletic , more crafty, and even football smarter, but there isn't any that I would trade him for right now and going forward...
can fully respect and understand that......

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, fordman must be a 14 year old with gender problems....I call him out on his abuse of admin power and all can do is rainbow and poop ratings...
Here's another point of proof that you are targeting a poster, If you were sincere about making tgann fulfill his bet, it was supposed to be a Broncos avatar, but you chose the Texas Gay Pride parade, and then you drop your little rainbows, I see a pattern there, did you lead that parade ????:L

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, fordman must be a 14 year old with gender problems....I call him out on his abuse of admin power and all can do is rainbow and poop ratings...
Here's another point of proof that you are targeting a poster, If you were sincere about making tgann fulfill his bet, it was supposed to be a Broncos avatar, but you chose the Texas Gay Pride parade, and then you drop your little rainbows, I see a pattern there, did you lead that parade ????:L

When tgann ran away and then refused to abide, he gets what he gets.

As for the bullshits and rainbows, you don't deserve much more. If you said something that wasn't fucking stupid, I might debate it. But you don't have the first clue what you are talking about...evident by "none of the parties asked for your help".

Shut the fuck up until you know what happened. And honestly, I don't take people flat out LYING about me abusing my powers lightly. You are lucky you are still even around. But you are as big a shit show as your butt-buddy, so I'll let you dangle for a bit more.