• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would you Rather Have Tyrod Taylor or Joe Flacco?

Tyrod or Flacco

• Tyrod Taylor

Votes: 27 54.0%
  • Joe Flacco

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • Tgann's Potato Salad

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because fordman is a bully admin that abuses his position and clearly is a Ravens hater as you can see by his mafia style takeover of tgann's account.....Probably because his franchise qb has gotten elite money to suck at sucking....1 playoff win in 11 years....
All I can say is....
View attachment 82019

Maybe if that little bitch TGann didn't welch on a bet, then run with her tail between her legs Ford wouldn't of had to step in. But yeah go ahead and blame anyone other than your little GF.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back up your claim or walk it back.

What's to back up, you made it clearly known on here that you were enforcing a bet between two posters of different teams and the one you were threatening was a Ravens fan, go figure !!
Neither poster asked you to, you took it upon your bully self and carried it through with your take over of tganns avatar in which you put Flacco in a gay pride parade and called tgann gay with team symbols...
The bet had nothing to do with you, no one asked you to solve it, you just wanted to show your power as an admin.....That sir, is Bullying and clear abuse of power....
Suppose he could do the same to you and posed your mother with a donkey riding her, would you think that was as funny ???
Embarrassing actions from someone who is supposed to be a leader on this board, you act like a jilted teenager that just got dumped....
And my comments about Romo were correct, so I don't know what you expect to be backed up....
Right is right and wrong is wrong, I'd say the same if you did this to a Pats fan, you went too far....

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe if that little bitch TGann didn't welch on a bet, then run with her tail between her legs Ford wouldn't of had to step in. But yeah go ahead and blame anyone other than your little GF.

He probably did lose the bet but Fordman stepped in and gladly took over without anyone asking him...
And you think it's ok for an admin to attack posters with their own avatar and call them gay ??
If you do, then don't get mad when a teacher calls your son a little fag in school or your daughter a little tramp...
It's their power and they can do what they want with it, right ?? :rolleyes2:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He probably did lose the bet but Fordman stepped in and gladly took over without anyone asking him...
And you think it's ok for an admin to attack posters with their own avatar and call them gay ??
If you do, then don't get mad when a teacher calls your son a little fag in school or your daughter a little tramp...
It's their power and they can do what they want with it, right ?? :rolleyes2:
He told TG from the get go to honor the bet or he'd step in. If TG kept his ass in his room after running g away, Ford wouldn't of touched his avi. There is one person responsible for this situation, that's TGann not Ford.
Besides if I remember right there was a public request for a mod to step in and force TG to honor the bet, Ford is just the first Mod to say he would.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little man, you're as stupid as a marble....Tyrod the Terrible has done squat after sitting and learning for 4 yrs , he comes out with a team that is pretty good around him and don't even make the playoffs...
Do I need to school your ignorant butt on how many straight playoffs and AFCCG's Joe led our team to right out of college ?????
And topped it off with a SB MVP WIN.....Matched the GOAT Montana with 11 TD's and no INT's in the playoffs while knocking out the 1 and 2 seed back to back to that win....
Oh I see Einstein, Tyrotten had a good percentage the one yr he's played and you have ordered his HOF jacket...
O'TAY
View attachment 81901
You have taken the lead in the Moron Category....Congrats !!!!

So having a different opinion = Moron? That's pretty harsh man. My opinions are normally not that popular, I get it. I just see things differently. Flacco has been great at times. I'm not going to argue that. I'm just being honest. If I had to choose between the two right now, I'm rolling with Taylor. :noidea:

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's to back up, you made it clearly known on here that you were enforcing a bet between two posters of different teams and the one you were threatening was a Ravens fan, go figure !!
Neither poster asked you to, you took it upon your bully self and carried it through with your take over of tganns avatar in which you put Flacco in a gay pride parade and called tgann gay with team symbols...
The bet had nothing to do with you, no one asked you to solve it, you just wanted to show your power as an admin.....That sir, is Bullying and clear abuse of power....
Suppose he could do the same to you and posed your mother with a donkey riding her, would you think that was as funny ???
Embarrassing actions from someone who is supposed to be a leader on this board, you act like a jilted teenager that just got dumped....
And my comments about Romo were correct, so I don't know what you expect to be backed up....
Right is right and wrong is wrong, I'd say the same if you did this to a Pats fan, you went too far....

Are you seriously crying about cyber bullying? :pound::pound::pound::pound:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He told TG from the get go to honor the bet or he'd step in. If TG kept his ass in his room after running g away, Ford wouldn't of touched his avi. There is one person responsible for this situation, that's TGann not Ford.
Besides if I remember right there was a public request for a mod to step in and force TG to honor the bet, Ford is just the first Mod to say he would.

I never saw any public request and CD nor tgann asked for his involvement....
But he clearly went over the top even with that....I would say the same if he did it to you or any other fan..
It's not the place of an admin to settle bets and attack posters...That was between those 2 fans only...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh boy this thread got interesting very quickly

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So having a different opinion = Moron? That's pretty harsh man. My opinions are normally not that popular, I get it. I just see things differently. Flacco has been great at times. I'm not going to argue that. I'm just being honest. If I had to choose between the two right now, I'm rolling with Taylor. :noidea:

Well the moron was a little harsh, and everyone is entitled to their opinion....Just the basis of that statement was absurd....If you would take Taylor over Joe, you'd be making a terrible decision....Joe is a proven winner....
Taylor is a good back up, that's all.....You'll see going forward !!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sans one amazing playoff run, flacco is meh imho, that playoff run was goat

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahaha

more panties in a twist I see

this shit never gets old

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you often forget that you are a Dolphins fan???

He's too stupid to know that they suck every year...That explains why he thinks Tyrod is more accomplished than Joe....I see another Troy Smith disciple inside the punching bag....
:lol: