• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would you park your Rolls Royce in the economy lot at the airport?

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tennessee Titans CB Janoris Jenkins says his Rolls-Royce was stolen from airport parking lot​

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Tennessee Titans cornerback Janoris Jenkins returned from a trip to West Palm Beach, Florida, to find his 2016 Rolls-Royce Wraith was stolen from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport in Atlanta. Jenkins reported the car missing on Wednesday.

Jenkins said he parked the $250,000 vehicle in the south economy lot at Hartsfield-Jackson on May 5 before catching the flight to Florida.

According to Jenkins, no one has any idea as to the whereabouts of the vehicle. Jenkins said he felt mistreated by the staff at the airport.

"They gave me the complete runaround!" Jenkins said via social media.

"The airport was in no way, shape or form empathetic, concerned or in shock that something like this could even happen."

Jenkins said he has contacted the Atlanta police about the vehicle theft.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would I park my $250K Rolls in an economy parking lot? Only if I was an idiot. Not saying Jenkins deserved to have his car stolen, but I am saying that he took an unnecessary risk and is now having to live with the consequences.

Not to mention that if I had such an expensive car, I'd have it lojacked, so it could be found even if it was stolen.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would I park my $250K Rolls in an economy parking lot? Only if I was an idiot. Not saying Jenkins deserved to have his car stolen, but I am saying that he took an unnecessary risk and is now having to live with the consequences.

Not to mention that if I had such an expensive car, I'd have it lojacked, so it could be found even if it was stolen.
I'm surprised a $250k car doesn't have the technology to allow the owner to track it

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he needed the insurance ? Just asking for a friend. That was effing stupid leaving a car like that in a airport lot. Sets up perfect for a insurance scam IMO. I worry about my old Chevy truck at the airport and it’s a 2015

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tennessee Titans CB Janoris Jenkins says his Rolls-Royce was stolen from airport parking lot​

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Tennessee Titans cornerback Janoris Jenkins returned from a trip to West Palm Beach, Florida, to find his 2016 Rolls-Royce Wraith was stolen from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport in Atlanta. Jenkins reported the car missing on Wednesday.

Jenkins said he parked the $250,000 vehicle in the south economy lot at Hartsfield-Jackson on May 5 before catching the flight to Florida.

According to Jenkins, no one has any idea as to the whereabouts of the vehicle. Jenkins said he felt mistreated by the staff at the airport.

"They gave me the complete runaround!" Jenkins said via social media.

"The airport was in no way, shape or form empathetic, concerned or in shock that something like this could even happen."

Jenkins said he has contacted the Atlanta police about the vehicle theft.
1mrk5b.gif

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I has a car I wanted to get rid of.
I left it running in sketchy places with the door opened. Noby would touch it!
I think they thought it was a plant.

DonMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This reminds me of an amusing encounter the other day:

There's an ATM only a few blocks from where I live. I walked over there, and just before I got to the door somebody pulled up in a convertible and got out to use the ATM. I was standing outside waiting, and noticed this was a Corvette, very fancy and relatively new. I also noticed that the radio was playing, which made me suspect he left the keys in the car. I joked to myself "I suppose he wouldn't mind if I took his car for a spin around the block while I'm waiting". Of course I didn't do that. After he finished using the ATM, I was next in line. The first thing I noticed is he left his receipt. I glanced at the account balance on the receipt: $195,000 and "change".

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This reminds me of an amusing encounter the other day:

There's an ATM only a few blocks from where I live. I walked over there, and just before I got to the door somebody pulled up in a convertible and got out to use the ATM. I was standing outside waiting, and noticed this was a Corvette, very fancy and relatively new. I also noticed that the radio was playing, which made me suspect he left the keys in the car. I joked to myself "I suppose he wouldn't mind if I took his car for a spin around the block while I'm waiting". Of course I didn't do that. After he finished using the ATM, I was next in line. The first thing I noticed is he left his receipt. I glanced at the account balance on the receipt: $195,000 and "change".
Some older ATM's can be accessed by next person in line on previous account, unless the cancel out when done. It can be very dangerous to leave the machine open to your account for the guy behind you - especially if you have $195,000 in your account!

Boglodyte

2 things that make life worth living, guns/cigars
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only drive my RR on special occasions, use some other vehicle/vehicles for the other things.
Why do you have cars, don’t you know those things kill people every damn day…more die from cars in a day than by guns