• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would you make either of these trades?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am hijacking this thread as well.

I am in a dynasty 10 team full PPR. My QB's are Dak, Watson and Geno.

His QB's are Tua, Burrow and Fields and he is a big Tua-Bama fan.

I am thinking about trading Mattison and Pitts for Joe Burrow. I have not made a real offer yet but my roster is below. I also put his roster below too. I am getting discouraged by Pitts and Mattison is not the future imo. I wanted to couple those two for a player.

Any suggestions?

My Squad

View attachment 341222
View attachment 341223

His squad

View attachment 341224
View attachment 341225

He def needs help at RB and that's the only way I can see him moving Burrow or any of his WRs

Not sure he'll consider Mattison to be RB help or not, but you can easily make the case that Burrow will never see his starting lineup and Mattison could be his RB2, but that will be a tough sell

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to hijack this with my own question for a 16tm full ppr dynasty, I'm Taylor owner not looking to compete for title this year but hope to again next season

Send Adam Thielen, Michael Wilson, '24 early 2nd

Get Hollywood Brown, Zach Moss

Thoughts?

why you trading taylor then???
Negative for me as well

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He def needs help at RB and that's the only way I can see him moving Burrow or any of his WRs

Not sure he'll consider Mattison to be RB help or not, but you can easily make the case that Burrow will never see his starting lineup and Mattison could be his RB2, but that will be a tough sell
Yeah he definitely needs running back help badly and he is a Vikings fan so I might give it a try.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, this thread went off the charts. @SteelersPride , gimme AJ Brown any day. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 ppr. Gibbs useage has been rather poor. If hes truly just swift again, then ill trade and roll with monty. Guy is trying desperately to trade garrett wilson. Aj brown may be available. Obv worries are zach wilson with the jets and browns slow start. That offense hummed last year. I expected some regression.

At this point my only wr lock is nico collins. Dont wanna cripple at rb though too.

View attachment 341180View attachment 341181
I wouldn't trade for Garrett Wilson at all. Outside of the fluky long touchdown which was really just a short slant that Dallas didn't tackle on he was awful again with Zach Wilson. I would however trade Gibbs for AJ Brown and it doesn't matter if it's redraft or dynasty. Brown is going to get massive volume this week because he bitched last week, so even if Gibbs is good without Monty playing I think the massive game Brown has will counteract that anyway.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 341227

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF
This looks familiar. And I have him in two other leagues. So apparently between the two of us we have Craig Reynolds covered.

1695424585722.png

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, this thread went off the charts. @SteelersPride , gimme AJ Brown any day. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Thats 100% the one I have on the table now. Dont know if he will follow through. He brought it up. The wilson owner will do it instantly. So let me throw this at you. This is whats making me pause, and think about wilson……one theres a real chance they sign someone else at qb imo. But aside from that. This offense was made me Me1stAaron and its hackett calling the shots. They love to have an alpha wr and pepper them. Even if zach wilson only throws 18-20 times a game. That very realistically coupd be 8-10 targets a game. Albeit targets from zach wilson. But he could still get fed. The target quality may not be as good…but hed still produce nicely.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until you guys mentioned him I never heard of Craig Reynolds in my life
It's because he is not good. I would not be shocked if after a week Zonovan Knight gets the carries if Montgomery can't go.

Cutting Snell was the worst call of the year for the Lions. That is competitive when you consider they used theb12 pick on a gadget back that gets no carries.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's because he is not good. I would not be shocked if after a week Zonovan Knight gets the carries if Montgomery can't go.

Cutting Snell was the worst call of the year for the Lions. That is competitive when you consider they used theb12 pick on a gadget back that gets no carries.

I try to keep this shit off the LionsBoard, but it’d be hard for me to hate the use of two first rounders more. Almost at the level of drafting the wrong Lewis from Oklahoma bad. It’s worse than the Ebron year for me. I KNEW they were gonna do that boneheaded move. Actually thought they were going to improve the team with those picks this year. (Campbell should be an improvement eventually. But Anzalone might have to not be the best passer first.)

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try to keep this shit off the LionsBoard, but it’d be hard for me to hate the use of two first rounders more. Almost at the level of drafting the wrong Lewis from Oklahoma bad. It’s worse than the Ebron year for me. I KNEW they were gonna do that boneheaded move. Actually thought they were going to improve the team with those picks this year. (Campbell should be an improvement eventually. But Anzalone might have to not be the best passer first.)
It is a draft that makes sense if your team is well rounded and ready to compete for a SB. Lions are neither of those things.

I take solace in the fact that the Lions are at least drafting good players now. Progress!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't trade for Garrett Wilson at all. Outside of the fluky long touchdown which was really just a short slant that Dallas didn't tackle on he was awful again with Zach Wilson. I would however trade Gibbs for AJ Brown and it doesn't matter if it's redraft or dynasty. Brown is going to get massive volume this week because he bitched last week, so even if Gibbs is good without Monty playing I think the massive game Brown has will counteract that anyway.

And DeVonta’s got a limp hammy