• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

would you bring these guys in ?

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we've talked about winston a lot on espn but id still like to bring him in if we could find the cap space. hes such a good fit for our team. cheap 1 year deal plz

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's odd that Winston is still available. Gotta be something going on if his past two teams have cut him after one season.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he only wants 3-4 million. texans cut him because they had cap issues and wanted him to restructure but they just ended up cutting him. chiefs cut him because they had albert, they wanted to get younger, they really liked joeckel and they are turning over a new leaf ( andy reid, alex smith...)

after reading a few articles thats what i summed up about him.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The puzzling part for me is that those two teams didn't want him... and on top of that he is still on the market. Why is he still on the market? If he is thought of as a good player and a solid starter... why hasn't he been signed? Something isn't adding up.

Lonewate44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would maybe take a flyer on Winston....if the price is right...Sure.....He is better then anyone on the roster right now at right tackle..... Agree that he has been on the market for ahwile....Mainly becuase he wants to much $$$ I dont know.....but when it comes down to it.....If he is healthy (which I believe he is) he is an upgrade...But the rest....No thanks......for him to think the Redskins would want Lloyd...PLEASE!!!! He robbed the skins the first time around....I dont want him anywhere near the Redskins again!!!!

skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no thank except maybe winston but there's gotta be something up with him that he's still not signed.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think it has to be price

skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think it has to be price
something tells me its a little more than just his asking price. at this point now that OTA's are over a team has to be desperate and desperate teams overpay/give up picks for. see Jason Taylor when that dumbass vinny was calling the shots.

Justice's camp is taking a big risk hoping for an injury in camp for an NFL team.