• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would you believe....

Ebanizar Edmonds

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...that college teams have beaten NFL teams in the past? Not just any NFL team but the Championship winner. So Spurrier wasn't as goofy as everyone thinks.

How would Alabama do against the Chiefs/Jags/Browns? Not very good but a team of SEC All Stars wouldn't be embarrashed. A team of the best college players in the land would stand a real good shot of beating those NFL teams I mentioned. No they couldn't play with the powerhouse NFL teams.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, College All Star game no secret. We veterans round here!

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the NHL All-Stars were beaten by the USSR who were beaten by a bunch of American college kids...crazy stuff happens

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In reguards to Spurrier being correct, well the only person yapping that he isn't is Pete Carroll, the biggest douche on the west coast, despite sharing it with lane kiffen! Now thats a tall fucking order if you ask me.

Cane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...that college teams have beaten NFL teams in the past? Not just any NFL team but the Championship winner. So Spurrier wasn't as goofy as everyone thinks.

How would Alabama do against the Chiefs/Jags/Browns? Not very good but a team of SEC All Stars wouldn't be embarrashed. A team of the best college players in the land would stand a real good shot of beating those NFL teams I mentioned. No they couldn't play with the powerhouse NFL teams.

ha ha fucking ha

lol

a team of SEC all stars?

They would be crushed by the absolute worst NFL team. You do realize that most of NCAA "All Stars" never even get drafted right? and alot of the ones that do get cut before the season begins.

Ebanizar Edmonds

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ha ha fucking ha

lol

a team of SEC all stars?

They would be crushed by the absolute worst NFL team. You do realize that most of NCAA "All Stars" never even get drafted right? and alot of the ones that do get cut before the season begins.

I totally disagree and here's why. Usually the fastest footballer in the country is the fastest NCAA player not an NFLer. Actually these guys are never quicker/faster than when they are in college, before the wear and tear of the NFL sets in. While a guy might run a 4.33 at the combine, I guarantee two years of NFL football he's no longer a sub 4.40 guy.

Take the best all star team the SEC could come up with give them a few weeks to practice and yes they could stay close to the bottom wrung NFL teams. I'm talking 24-13 type stuff.

Also take into consideration the emotion involved, the kids all jacked up, the pros..ho hum.

Like I mentioned up top, college teams have beaten NFL teams before.