• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would you be comfortable with this starting RB set?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who were the WRs and TE?

I just went best available and not who i would have drafted, but i got Dthomas,Alshon Jeffery and cordalle patterson(in a normal draft i would not pay a 4th round for patterson and i would have gone elsewhere), My Te was Julius thomas, but i could have gotten Gronk instead... was really just focusing on the RBs i could get doing this strategy...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Later on i drafted kelvin benjamin to be my bench WR...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just went best available and not who i would have drafted, but i got Dthomas,Alshon Jeffery and cordalle patterson(in a normal draft i would not pay a 4th round for patterson and i would have gone elsewhere), My Te was Julius thomas, but i could have gotten Gronk instead... was really just focusing on the RBs i could get doing this strategy...

Obviously, this was a mock, but would you have gone with the strategy in a real draft with those values, or do you think you would have taken an RB?

Also, where did you pick to both miss Mega and then not have a better WR2 than Jeffrey?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously, this was a mock, but would you have gone with the strategy in a real draft with those values, or do you think you would have taken an RB?

Also, where did you pick to both miss Mega and then not have a better WR2 than Jeffrey?

i was picking 9th... and i did not even look for who i thought was better, just took the yahoo ADP... i was surprised the alshon was the best available when i took him... Again, this mock was entirely for me to see what RBs i could get... didnt put any thought in the WRs i took...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was picking 9th... and i did not even look for who i thought was better, just took the yahoo ADP... i was surprised the alshon was the best available when i took him... Again, this mock was entirely for me to see what RBs i could get... didnt put any thought in the WRs i took...

Makes sense.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I drafted those same guys, Alshon, CP, Johnson, Miller, Williams. Of course though I don't have as big a WR 1 but have a bigger RB1.