• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would/Should Lakers Stick w/ MDA Over D12?

Davwy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Davwy: Good to see you finally made it over to this site from sleezeball slime SeeBS, A boatload of us are here. Just in time for the draft and to watch yet another drama with Dwight Howard unfold with Short Buss

Get past 40 posts and whole slew of bennies will open up for you in your profile. There is the "ignore" function that you can use if you sense trolling. Pretty cool. And you can download vids and bigger pixs for your avi than over at SeeBS. There are raoming administrators such as "The HammerDown" who are willing to answer any questions you may have. He's pretty cool as are the moderators on each individual topic location like here on the Lakers pages.

Good to see you made it. Is the real Jefe not far behind?

Thanks for the low down. I don't know if Jefe is on the way. The last he mentioned was that he kind of liked the vacation away. I've been reading the boards his ever since the CBS site went down. Decided to get back in. Like the lack of trolling. I received an email back from CBS trying explain the lame reason why they shut down the boards. Though they did say they may return to message boards at some point. It was convenient since my fantasy leagues are there, though their sports reporting isn't the best.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the low down. I don't know if Jefe is on the way. The last he mentioned was that he kind of liked the vacation away. I've been reading the boards his ever since the CBS site went down. Decided to get back in. Like the lack of trolling. I received an email back from CBS trying explain the lame reason why they shut down the boards. Though they did say they may return to message boards at some point. It was convenient since my fantasy leagues are there, though their sports reporting isn't the best.

What was their lame reason?

Davwy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was their lame reason?

They claim it made it easier for their fans and that fans can still comment on their articles. It was really lame. I see that they actually get less comments than before. They lost their community.

I told them I only read the articles on CBS after seeing other fans comment on them. Normally, I would go to ESPN. I told them I have no reason to go to CBS now except to check my fantasy baseball team. And outside of baseball season, I have no reason.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They claim it made it easier for their fans and that fans can still comment on their articles. It was really lame. I see that they actually get less comments than before. They lost their community.

I told them I only read the articles on CBS after seeing other fans comment on them. Normally, I would go to ESPN. I told them I have no reason to go to CBS now except to check my fantasy baseball team. And outside of baseball season, I have no reason.

Easier for their fans? That made it more difficult. I tried to stick around for a couple of days just to try it out and found it very difficult to follow any conversation.

I'd be interested in knowing why they did it with no warning!! I had literally posted something on one thread, went to read a different thread and it was gone!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Davwy and TJ12: I had the same experience with SeeBS. I waited for about a week and it was just this disjointed cluster f job that got really tiring. I went to ESPN and it was worse than SeeBS.

This site is way cool because it has all of the features you want except maybe fantasy leagues and article updates. At any rate, I am not going anywhere. The "ignore'"function is especially useful because it really reduces the aggrevation factor.

Davwy, I hope Jefe comes back after a vaction which is cool. His basketball sense is legendary and of course he and BRS can exchange a few quips especially as it looks like Howard is going to bolt.

So if you need anything, feel fre to look me up. I am usually over on the Ram pages when I am not here talking about the Lakeshow!

BTW, Davwy, we did complete the score prognstication contest and Vita lost to Sman by one freakin point. That will be in effect come the season which obviously is a ways off.