• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

World Cup is bigger on social media than the Super Bowl, Olympics and Oscar awards COMBINED

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a soccer forum.

Because we know nobody ever talks about college football, hockey, or the nba outside of their respective forums. :rollseyes:

Feel free not to open the thread.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because we know nobody ever talks about college football, hockey, or the nba outside of their respective forums. :rollseyes:

Feel free not to open the thread.

LOL...Don't ask me how I managed to put that post in this thread, I meant to reply to your post:

Ok, even as a soccer fan, these threads are getting old.

Doesn't bother me that there are soccer posts here, but I agree with your post, it's becoming a little old.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...Don't ask me how I managed to put that post in this thread, I meant to reply to your post:

Doesn't bother me that there are soccer posts here, but I agree with your post, it's becoming a little old.

The OP that is starting all these threads is just trolling and trying to :ss:. Notice he's pouring gas on the fire from both sides.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So 69 million comments in the US over 21 games taking place for an entire week. Meanwhile, the Super Bowl had 50 million comments in three hours for one game.

Yeah, I'm not exactly scared.

You can't be that dense, Smart.

Why don't you compare the Super Bowl to the Final - which is 2 hours.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

9qhni.jpg

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't be that dense, Smart.

Why don't you compare the Super Bowl to the Final - which is 2 hours.

You really underestimate this guy.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People who have never played soccer, but dog it are just as bad as the rest of the world who has never played football or even watched a game, but still hate it.

If you've never played soccer, then you honestly don't have a fucking clue what your talking about, so your opinion is completely irrelevant.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ignorance just breeds ignorance and I see a lot of ignorant people talking about something of which they have zero knowledge.

I used to hate golf and thought it was boring to watch until I got dragged out to play. Then I realized... Holy fuck, this is really fucking hard.

And then I realized... Holy fuck, this sport is really fucking fun.

And then I realized... Holy fuck, the pros on TV that I thought were so boring and lame are actually straight up greek gods and to be that good is incredible. I realized how fun it was to watch someone be so good at something when I had myself to compare their game to.

Go sign up for an indoor soccer league and play one match. Then you get back to me.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People who have never played soccer, but dog it are just as bad as the rest of the world who has never played football or even watched a game, but still hate it.

If you've never played soccer, then you honestly don't have a fucking clue what your talking about, so your opinion is completely irrelevant.

But it doesn't mean we can't give you shit...it's all in good fun. Do you really think anyone really cares if someone likes a particular sport? It's no different than ribbing a fan of your teams rival....like those gay Packer fans. :D

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:wtf:

GTFO

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My son has played soccer and I have watched every game for the last 8 years and it's still the worst "sport" I have ever been a part of. I support my son in his endeavors, including soccer, but it's still a garbage game imo. Flat out retarded.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's like those people who hate watching chess tournaments. Or bridge tournaments. If you've never played them at a championship level, you have no business saying that they are boring.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yaaahhh soccer. This sure seems to mean a lot to the little feller who starts all of these threads. I can't say that I'm going to miss his contributions when he disappears for 4 years after this one is over, though.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yaaahhh soccer. This sure seems to mean a lot to the little feller who starts all of these threads. I can't say that I'm going to miss his contributions when he disappears for 4 years after this one is over, though.

I too will miss the soccer nut swinging for the next four years. I mean, soccer is so huge here that you'd think we'd have the privilege of hearing about it more often than every four years. :noidea:

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas and Vandy are tied at 2 apiece in the bottom of the 5th.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I too will miss the soccer nut swinging for the next four years. I mean, soccer is so huge here that you'd think we'd have the privilege of hearing about it more often than every four years. :noidea:

Soccer is spoken about every year. You guys just aren't paying attention

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vandy went up 3-2 and now Texas has opened the 6th with a triple and as I type this they get an RBI single. Tie game again. 3 up.

Yep, I've got it on. And expect a college baseball banner coming soon. :typing: