• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wonderlic: LSU's Morris Claiborne

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A 4. Really? Even if you don't take that test seriously, you should be able to CHANCE better than a 4. During the test did his helmet (the red one, not the football helmet) fall off, did he misspell his name, and did he poop himself?

"Morris, what is two plus two?"

"Cheese?"

A 4. How is this guy breathing in his sleep? LSU, you should be embarrassed, and investigated immediately. The Wonderlic isn't comprised of overly complicated physics and trigonometry questions. People of room temperature intelligence should be able to score a 10 on it.

"Morris, if a train leaves...

...never mind. Here's a catnip mouse you can play with."

I'm not even kidding, my three-year-old daughter could score better than a 4 on that test. This is somebody with a "college education" who scored a 4. Didn't Patrick Peterson (another LSU DB) score a single-digit score last year? What the hell is going on at that institution?

Southern9er

Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
A 4. Really? Even if you don't take that test seriously, you should be able to CHANCE better than a 4. During the test did his helmet (the red one, not the football helmet) fall off, did he misspell his name, and did he poop himself?

"Morris, what is two plus two?"

"Cheese?"

A 4. How is this guy breathing in his sleep? LSU, you should be embarrassed, and investigated immediately. The Wonderlic isn't comprised of overly complicated physics and trigonometry questions. People of room temperature intelligence should be able to score a 10 on it.

"Morris, if a train leaves...

...never mind. Here's a catnip mouse you can play with."

I'm not even kidding, my three-year-old daughter could score better than a 4 on that test. This is somebody with a "college education" who scored a 4. Didn't Patrick Peterson (another LSU DB) score a single-digit score last year? What the hell is going on at that institution?

I was laughing so hard I could not breath! This is the best post I've seen on this board ESPN or SportsHoopla!

Q: What was your number at LSU?

A: Uhh...(pause, quizzical look)

Q: Try looking down at your jersey...

A: Uhh....(thinking)...71?

Q: That's not correct...try again...

A: Ahhh shit...17?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
It does say he has a learning disability involving reading. I don't want to judge a person by a report.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only the smartest attend universities in the SEC!

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe there was a competition at the combine for the lowest score?

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does say he has a learning disability involving reading. I don't want to judge a person by a report.

Hmm. Wonder what disability he has. He better not claim dyslexia or I'm calling shenanigans.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you guys even listened to this guy in interviews? He's a smart guy. I don't give a shit what a 12 minute test says.

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex smith scored a 40 on the wonderlic... Peyton Manning scored a 28 Ryan Fitzpatrick a 48 and Tom Brady scored a 33 ergo Ryan Fitzpatrick and Alex Smith are better than Manning and Brady.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You literally could just guess through all the answers and get a better score. Hell just Answer "C" for all the answers and you would score better then a 4.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex smith scored a 40 on the wonderlic... Peyton Manning scored a 28 Ryan Fitzpatrick a 48 and Tom Brady scored a 33 ergo Ryan Fitzpatrick and Alex Smith are better than Manning and Brady.

No. It just means Fitz and Smith have more common sense than Manning and Brady.

You literally could just guess through all the answers and get a better score. Hell just Answer "C" for all the answers and you would score better then a 4.

This.^^^ Claiborn must be borderline mentally retarded.

Southern9er

Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Yes...but do they know that "2+2" does not equal "cheese"?

:dizzy:

Southern9er

Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Have you guys even listened to this guy in interviews? He's a smart guy. I don't give a shit what a 12 minute test says.

I can only hope this is akin "Jim Craig" refusing to take a written test that coach "Herb Brooks" administers in "Miracle"...don't know if that actually happened but it was a great scene.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't say anything about anybody scoring in the high twenties, or how it relates to how they play the game.

I said anybody scoring a 4 is a complete fucking idiot.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He also has a division 1 college education. If reading is a problem, how'd he get into that institution in the first place?

Learning disability or no, anybody scoring a 4 on that test is borderline retarded, unless he was actually TRYING to score low. In which case he's a fucking idiot, because that impacted his draft status and guaranteed money. He would have been better served refusing to take the test altogether.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A smart guy scores better than a 4 on that test, man. I don't see any other way around that. If you took two minutes per question, you'd at least have a 6. Most of those questions are a joke, taking 15 seconds per. Anybody can practice how to respond to interview questions, especially when they have an agent coaching them with what to say. A college educated individual has no problem scoring in the 20's at bare minimum on this test.

I will say this, what the fuck was his agent thinking? He had to know this was going to be the result. THIS IS YOUR JOB!!! DO SOMETHING!!!

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe he'll score a 40 on the wonderlic next year and we'll see him in a commercial 'hooked on phonics worked for me'. it's all a ploy to get a sponsorship deal.