• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Wolverines vs an entire Army | Noon on FOX

fritowrdo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a moment in that game where I lost a lot of hope for harbaugh. It was at the end of the half, there was 8 seconds left. And we ran a play action pass. Like, who the hell is going to be tricked by a fake handoff with 8 seconds left? And then add onto that the not going for a field goal to win the game....just some really eye opening bad calls. Assuming Harbaugh's job not is overall game management, it went about as bad as possible

Are you still thinking Harbaugh is going to take you to the CFP this year?

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never thought we were playoff bound this year; I did hope to compete for a B10 title but we aren't going to be doing that if we look anything like we have on offense when the B10 schedule starts up in two weeks. I'm pretty disappointed with how the team looks but really question the game management that occurred against Army.

fritowrdo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never thought we were playoff bound this year; I did hope to compete for a B10 title but we aren't going to be doing that if we look anything like we have on offense when the B10 schedule starts up in two weeks. I'm pretty disappointed with how the team looks but really question the game management that occurred against Army.

Why not?

Last year you rolled except for THE.

This is beginning of the season and maybe they get their act together.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do every year. Probably will continue even after Harbaugh is gone...but I don't have to convince you that I'm a homer. Probably more wishful thinking, than sound logic though. :D

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is good to set your expectations so high.
Harbaugh been good at getting 10 wins. It's just one game for 11 killing a 7 game losing streak...
Mine this year was to be at least 1-11 and a win against Meechigan.
That's what the mentality was like during the Bo and Woody era... It didn't matter if the Wolverines had a losing season beating tOSU made everything "alright."

fritowrdo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do every year. Probably will continue even after Harbaugh is gone...but I don't have to convince you that I'm a homer. Probably more wishful thinking, than sound logic though. :D

Nothing wrong with hoping your team makes it to the CFP every year. I hope my team does it as well. Keep the hope alive.

fritowrdo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh been good at getting 10 wins. It's just one game for 11 killing a 7 game losing streak...

That's what the mentality was like during the Bo and Woody era... It didn't matter if the Wolverines had a losing season beating tOSU made everything "alright."

Yup and why we love Harbaugh.