• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: G43 Essentially. 500 Kings vs 2014 First Place Stanley Cup Losers

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rainy game day, I'm going to miss probably two periods of this one since Junior I is playing Lucas in the school Addams Family play and he is on at 630 tonight. I'm sick as a dog too so this should be wonderful.

I will record it however, it's Quick's much anticipated return home since he was traded last March and I'm sure they put something special together for him and he will probably get an extended standing ovation - and rightfully so. He is a Kings legend and forever will be.

Rags beat up on them early last month, hoping LA returns the favor tonight. But they are a solid, young team and it will be difficult. The Kings need to just gut out a win any way they can to stop this slide.

Haven't looked but assuming Talbot in net, but I think Rittich should start because McLellan is going to run Talbot into the ground. Rittich has been very good himself. Hopefully some of the guys who have stalled out can get it going.

Let's Go Kings!

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really want a win, im just skeptical they can get one

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NY is 28-14-2 but 4-5-1 in their last 10 so they haven't been playing great and also looking to right the ship like LA. Should be a good game. You just know Quick is dying for this one and I wouldn't be surprised to see vintage 2012 Quick reappear in this game.

Kings will stay in WC2, move up to WC1 or go back to third Pacific depending on what happens tonight between Edmonton and Calgary, who have the Battle of Alberta going on. I'll be checking my phone for sure.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didnt fold, now they have their 2nd shot at 2w in a row this year