• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wk. 2 SEA, it's gotta get better!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was excited when I saw they signed Moncrief.

I was wroooooooooooooooooooooong.
Same here. I was hyping him all offseason. That disjointed finger injury couldn't possibly be the culprit of his drops. Very sloppy route running to boot.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing game Guys.

Probably set my Ticker back a few years.

You have something in that Backup QB
Great game by Seattle. Took advantage of every weakness there was to exploit, which was a lot. Hats off to better team & certainly better coaches.

Good luck the rest of the way! :suds:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol... what a professional

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing game Guys.

Probably set my Ticker back a few years.

You have something in that Backup QB
You know your team sucks when you have the best backup QB in the league.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RW had himself a day!

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Positives: Mason Rudolph, I always knew he was a good draft pick up. I remember lots of people on here complaining, saying oh we need to win now, we need to win now, why did we draft a QB? Guys, this is why. Ben got hurt, yet again. Can you imagine Josh Dobbs in that scenario? We wouldn't have scored those 2 touchdowns? I'm really confident in Mason Rudolph if Ben is down for extended period of time.

Negatives: I've said this before and I'll say it again, we NEED to get better at drafting in the first round. Dupree, Burns, Jones and Burns, all in the last 7 years, have been HUGE disappointments. And now, we are feeling that bullshit. Our secondary is probably the WORST in the league at this point. They can't tackle, they can't defend properly, what the fuck can they do?

Injuries, yet again, will plague this team. JuJu last week, Ben and Conner this week.

WTF is up with Donte Moncrief and how much longer do we give him on the field?

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Positives: Mason Rudolph, I always knew he was a good draft pick up. I remember lots of people on here complaining, saying oh we need to win now, we need to win now, why did we draft a QB? Guys, this is why. Ben got hurt, yet again. Can you imagine Josh Dobbs in that scenario? We wouldn't have scored those 2 touchdowns? I'm really confident in Mason Rudolph if Ben is down for extended period of time.

Negatives: I've said this before and I'll say it again, we NEED to get better at drafting in the first round. Dupree, Burns, Jones and Burns, all in the last 7 years, have been HUGE disappointments. And now, we are feeling that bullshit. Our secondary is probably the WORST in the league at this point. They can't tackle, they can't defend properly, what the fuck can they do?

Injuries, yet again, will plague this team. JuJu last week, Ben and Conner this week.

WTF is up with Donte Moncrief and how much longer do we give him on the field?
The corners are fine.

Our safeties blow chunks. Wonder how we could improve that.

Maximus Rex

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,357.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol... what a professional

Look on the bright side. Maybe he was in a rush to visit the jugs machine, or just call it a career and cut off both of his hands. Actually, that might work out as an improvement.

Anyway, some good line play on the D, and some awful. Pretty much all awful in the secondary, aside from a few plays. I figured Russ would pick them apart, and with little running game and no receivers stepping up, we got what we should expect.