• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WK 1 @ NE

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they STILL can't show up for the Patriots though what's the point? Are we supposed to get excited when they beat the Dolphins and go on a second half run? Are we supposed to believe that something has changed? Hope someone else beats the Patriots in the playoffs so we can sneak in backwards?

I'm a bit salty still.
I dunno. I'm salty as the Dead Sea myself. I think a lot can change on this team with some personnel shifts and scheme adjustments on both sides of the ball. Yeah, Tomlin is still the coach. That's a weight.

I'm not exactly giving them up for dead yet.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here...seriously. It's an organized outing, one I signed up for BEFORE Sunday night's debacle.

A friend in the Burgh will send me texts throughout the game, but I'm not sure I'll want to read them. :L
I'll be on the mighty Kiski hunting bronzebacks.

Gotta be honest too. The fact that AB gets rewarded AGAIN for his behavior has me slightly disinterested in the league. Maybe that will pass. But I feel like an old "get off my lawn" man. I can't relate any longer.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno. I'm salty as the Dead Sea myself. I think a lot can change on this team with some personnel shifts and scheme adjustments on both sides of the ball. Yeah, Tomlin is still the coach. That's a weight.

I'm not exactly giving them up for dead yet.

I was that way after the AFCCG in '16.

Me continuing ranting about Tomlin would be akin to the ole definition of insanity...doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. He is outclassed by BB pure and simple...he will have some success along the way, they have enough talent for that to happen, but if NE ends up with the 1 seed, we can write off '19 as a SB yr unless somebody else goes in there and beats them...we know Tomlin's DEF won't, and now the OFC seems to be in the same boat.

My life these days for 1p games...play golf or watch the game live? I'm more inclined to play golf, tape the game and watch it later.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No big deal....

Did he do a good job of coordinating and shifting the D?

I bet Eric Berry would be a good Defensive QB.
Didn't even notice Watt shifting or coordinating out there so no clue... He was probably just relaying the playcalls was all

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't even notice Watt shifting or coordinating out there so no clue... He was probably just relaying the playcalls was all
That's all I saw too. It was chaos.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you don't first succeed, try, try again!

LOL

This was such a bad performance that SEA really doesn't have much tape to work with. They can't possibly be THIS bad can they? All while laughing hysterically looking at this tape.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to hear him fucking justify that bullshit.

Really, if anyone knows of him being asked that question, post it here and tag me.

That deserves a soap and sock party.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to hear him fucking justify that bullshit.

Really, if anyone knows of him being asked that question, post it here and tag me.

That deserves a soap and sock party.
No quotes or interviews posted yet... But they usually do interviews with the coordinators on Thursdays. If you missed Ben's postgame presser, there was this snippet from Ben about the playcalls:

(response to failures to run on 3rd/4th & short)"I’m sure you guys will talk to coach tomorrow when you speak to him, he kind of told us that that frustrated him and maybe shied him away from doing it the next couple times. But when it comes down to it we need to execute, whether it’s third or long and third and short.

Ben Roethlisberger says Steelers OC Randy Fichtner got frustrated away from run game vs. New England Patriots

Found it amusing...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one deserves a soap & sock party @Superbelt

Lmao... Keith Butler ladies & gents. All you have to do to create mismatch is line up your best guy somewhere else. Lol
A picture worth a thousands hateful words.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one deserves a soap & sock party @Superbelt

Lmao... Keith Butler ladies & gents. All you have to do to create mismatch is line up your best guy somewhere else. Lol
A picture worth a thousands hateful words.
They were playing man coverage, too. So there is no excuse whatsoever that doesn't deserve a severe beating.

I don't know if you could have done a worse job with defensive assignments on that play.

Maybe if we dropped Tuitt to cover Edelman downfield.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were playing man coverage, too. So there is no excuse whatsoever that doesn't deserve a severe beating.
I wonder how hard Belichick was laughing internally on that play. Like taking candy from a baby.