• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

With all the Injuries,Phil's picks are getting reps.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Emery draft choices squarely center-stage for Bears 'right now' | CSN Chicago

With days off given to the proven vets. Brown has seen time @ both guard spots, while giving Long more snaps. DJ going down gives Bostic more snaps than were first scripted for him. Wooton's injury just gives Shea more chances to prove himself.
And to add that Slauson filled @ Center(not Williams) when Garza was rested. Some hope( going back to my O-line thread).
Just my thoughts. I'd love to see Brown, Slauson, Long, our starting interior O-linemen.
I doubt Shea overtakes Wooton as a starter. Wooton is becoming a beast ( hope the injury doesn't affect him).
Tucker seems to like Bostic. He (Tucker)showed a lot of confidence in him( Bostic) ,by making him call the D signals w/ Briggs off day. And from what I've heard, he didn't do too bad.
I can see Bostic our day1 MLB. Would rather see a vet there. But if he earns it . It's deserved.
Just want your thoughts on any of the above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like everything you said. I'm hearing Wooten will be moved to DT on passing downs so Shea can pass rush from the end spot.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like everything you said. I'm hearing Wooten will be moved to DT on passing downs so Shea can pass rush from the end spot.

Yeah me too. Glad Tucker isn't being pig headed. And is going with what worked for Rod. I think Wooton has a probowl season, if he can stay healthy. He's improved every year. 7.5 sacks in limited playing time last yr. Just makes me, ah hell they removed the drooling face (I liked that 1). DROOL.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defensive line has looked pretty impressive so far in Training Camp. They have a ton of skill but we wont no until they go out and play verse other teams. They have also been going up against a lot of non starters on the line since they are shuffling things because some of the injuries. However I think we will have a top 5 defensive line group this year.

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defensive line has looked pretty impressive so far in Training Camp. They have a ton of skill but we wont no until they go out and play verse other teams. They have also been going up against a lot of non starters on the line since they are shuffling things because some of the injuries. However I think we will have a top 5 defensive line group this year.
Hopefully we will be alright on the defensive line , but its not looking too good right now.