• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wisconsin @ Nebraska

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey noob, you know nothing about me or my posting so how bout you back up off my dick and skidadle.

Smart: I didn't talk on this CFB last year so I have no idea nor do
I care what you said then. Before this year and for sure after the first game all you were spouting was Ball>Lattimore. That's all you had to say. I'm calling bullshit. Lattimore >>>>>>Ball and it's not close. I'm not trolling you. I'm talking football with the other people who think Ball is overrated.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey noob, you know nothing about me or my posting so how bout you back up off my dick and skidadle.

I care what you said then. Before this year and for sure after the first game all you were spouting was Ball>Lattimore. That's all you had to say. I'm calling bullshit. Lattimore >>>>>>Ball and it's not close. I'm not trolling you. I'm talking football with the other people who think Ball is overrated.

BadgersGOGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You'd think after 4500 posts, he would know how to not double-post.

Anyway, I'm off for the night, GG Huskers.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I was participating in other things before the end of the game. I didn't know there was a time limit to join a thread.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I care what you said then. Before this year and for sure after the first game all you were spouting was Ball>Lattimore

I am willing to bet that Ball finishes this year with more yards, more yards per carry, and more rushing touchdowns than Lattimore. If Lattimore beats Ball in any of the categories, I will quit posting on these boards for three months. If not, you quit trolling me.

Deal?

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, well I'm from the Madison Area and really, reallly hate those bastards....screw you Jack Russell! ha

I kind of hate those Verona fuckers.

Wait wait, is that you? :dhd:

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am willing to bet that Ball finishes this year with more yards, more yards per carry, and more rushing touchdowns than Lattimore. If Lattimore beats Ball in any of the categories, I will quit posting on these boards for three months. If not, you quit trolling me.

Deal?

Weisman>Ball + Lattimore