• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wisconsin @ Nebraska

BadgersGOGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate you smart. I won't lie. You are the worst kind of poster on this board. However I am not trolling when I'm telling the truth. I've made nothing up. What are Balls numbers like this year? Wasn't he a heist an front runner before the season started? That is the definition of overrated.

ITT: Tubbs calls other people "the worst kind of poster on this board".

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Wisco fan I agree 100%. Konz, Zeitler, Bostad and Chryst made the 2011 Montee Ball.

First, I want to see Matt Canada walk. Then...I WANT TO SEE MELVIN GORDON AS THE LEAD BACK! Ha

Wisconsin has had a lot of great lines. We've never had a season like Ball's*.

* And the funniest part about his trolling is that I was literally the only guy who said that Ball was overrated last year. If he actually could recall anything, he'd remember that I repeatedly said RUSSELL WILSON was by far the best player on our team and he was the guy that kept our team going. I'm an admitted Russell Wilson homer, and I have said that people need to respect Montee Ball's stats. I've never said that Montee was the best back ever or anything like that.

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really trying to derail this whole thread...maybe I should post my wifes tits

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does this thread have nothing to do with Ball? Did he play in this game?

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate you smart. I won't lie. You are the worst kind of poster on this board. However I am not trolling when I'm telling the truth. I've made nothing up. What are Balls numbers like this year? Wasn't he a heist an front runner before the season started? That is the definition of overrated.

You can hate me all you want. Just don't troll me. Even this thread was more or less fair game had you actually remotely participated before the end. But showing up into random threads or only showing up at the end is classless.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game proved that the town of Waunakee is the DEVIL!

If that is where Russell went (is it right), I abso-fuckinglutely agree. Why did Bielema start him over French?