• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wisconsin @ Nebraska

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's called being Nebraska.

We have been there before. Never down. Always confident.

you know what is funny...if this was my thread I would be called out on it. But apparently because it is a Nebraska fan getting out of control no one calls on it.

east coast bias.

Nate

Mid-Major Defender
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know what is funny...if this was my thread I would be called out on it. But apparently because it is a Nebraska fan getting out of control no one calls on it.

east coast bias.

Yep. The Nebraskan Ocean really is beautiful.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

east coast bias.

Nebraska is part of the east coast bias???? :pound:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

east coast bias.

Try and shit on my parade.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

east coast bias.

Ummmmmm

They don't call em "flyover states" for nothing.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Badger defense can't rotate effectively. We're going to burn out in the middle of the 3rd quarter from here on out.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Badger defense can't rotate effectively. We're going to burn out in the middle of the 3rd quarter from here on out.

Yep. I'm fed up with Partridge as DL coach. The DL has taken a huge nosedive on his watch. He helped develop Watt and possibly Schofield. Two passable DLs in five seasons is not enough.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. I'm fed up with Partridge as DL coach. The DL has taken a huge nosedive on his watch. He helped develop Watt and possibly Schofield. Two passable DLs in five seasons is not enough.

There's zero talent there...

That's why I'm 10000000% pumped about our current '14 commits +James and Obasih.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's zero talent there...

That's why I'm 10000000% pumped about our current '14 commits +James and Obasih.

I think that Zagzebski and Hayes have a chance, too, but Bielema needs to get more involved in player development somewhere...and I think that has to be defensive line. He's the only guy, in my opinion, who has proven that he can coach them up. I don't know how much time he spends there, but I don't think it's that much. He can keep his coordinators, but development of the skill set needs to be Bielema's gig.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that Zagzebski and Hayes have a chance, too, but Bielema needs to get more involved in player development somewhere...and I think that has to be defensive line. He's the only guy, in my opinion, who has proven that he can coach them up. I don't know how much time he spends there, but I don't think it's that much. He can keep his coordinators, but development of the skill set needs to be Bielema's gig.

Funny.