• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Winning is everything.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expect the Packers to have a better game plan this time. If we do win tomorrow then maybe t is worth winning out, but otherwise we are just making it worse for next year. Although it could position us for Jaylon Smith if we finish in the middle.

I don't think Jaylon Smith will be around by pick 15. Top 10 of the draft should be where he lands or right outside of it.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Jaylon Smith will be around by pick 15. Top 10 of the draft should be where he lands or right outside of it.

I looked at a handful of mock drafts yesterday. And it seemed every Mock had Smith taken by the Dolphins at the #8 spot. Two of them had him going #4 to the Cowboys.

He definitely looks like a very good player. Not sure if the Lions go the OLB route, but if a player like Smith fell into our laps -- he may be too good to pass up.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked at a handful of mock drafts yesterday. And it seemed every Mock had Smith taken by the Dolphins at the #8 spot. Two of them had him going #4 to the Cowboys.

He definitely looks like a very good player. Not sure if the Lions go the OLB route, but if a player like Smith fell into our laps -- he may be too good to pass up.

I see no issues moving Levy being moved back inside to MLB. He is certainly being paid like one. Jaylon can take over WLB.