• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Wentz ever play 16 games a year again?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I was answering your question about Wentz not winning a playoff game. First I said Handicappers said Dak has won a playoff game and some other Cowboy fan, Schmoopy I think, said Dak wins big games. Nice try though

Looks like we have yet ANOTHER situation where PE1 is “misunderstood”.

:L

Seems to happen a lot.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you know @SteelersPride all you had to say is, “My bad, I thought you were talking about me” but a bunch of y’all struggle tremendously with something so easy

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you know @SteelersPride all you had to say is, “My bad, I thought you were talking about me” but a bunch of y’all struggle tremendously with something so easy
Why do u feel like everyone needs to apologize to you constantly? I don’t ever hear u admitted fault much? I posted stats u come back with a smart ass remark about Kaep. All you had to say was . Yes those stay
Prove your point

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How often has a variation of
Why do u feel like everyone needs to apologize to you constantly? I don’t ever hear u admitted fault much? I posted stats u come back with a smart ass remark about Kaep. All you had to say was . Yes those stay
Prove your point

I say I’m wrong all the time and I admit it. Instead of you just saying “My bad” you keep calling me a liar. I know you’re a Steelers fan. The only reason I challenged your stats is cause when I lead the all time leaders it seems flawed and also you said it was all just a rouse about Dak and Wentz so I don’t know if you’re joking or serious

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’ve been over this dude.

I can rehash once I grab a shower, make
Some
Breakfast at 4pm. And sit down to watch the game. I’m gonna have some oatmeal
With strawberries and strawberry cream protein powder yum I know @dbldwn711 is jelly

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn’t he show when he was healthy he is a MVP candidate? I think it’s a little more then a stronger arm. And I’m not saying Wentz has a stronger arm he has a much better arm and accuracy.
And it’s only the Cowboy fans on the hoop saying this. Go to Cowboyzone and read what they’re saying about Dak and Wentz
why go to cowboyzone ? SHIT, after the last game against philly, 50% of the calls to the radio post game show were we'll never win with Dak. Many Dallas fans wanted Jimmy to trade Aikman cause of the higher return and keep Steve Walch. As a kid, half the Cotton Bowl each Sunday would scream for Morton when Dandy Don threw his first incomplete pass. Dallas's media has always been hard as hell on pretty much any QB not named Staubach and 50% of the sheep follow the media. It remains funny to me that you even think the opinions on cowboyzone carries weight.

YES...for the 5th or 6th time, wentz played great for 12 football games and was a strong contender for that seasons MVP award. This also remains funny to me cause you think that solidifies your boy being a superior player, which at this point thru 3 games shy of season number three, it doesn't. Not in the stats, games won, nothing...and that includes those 12 games your boy balled out. Maybe philly's talent last season had much to do with your boys play...afterall, a "game manger" won the Super Bowl for crying out loud!

You remain the one guy who keeps pounding Dak as a game manger, a person to only hand the ball off and not make mistakes, while propping wentz as superior and a league star. That sure didn't show itself the two games this year between philly & Dallas, nor has it through 3 seasons. Best Part?? This is a fact at this point and time and it pisses you off like no other

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why go to cowboyzone ? SHIT, after the last game against philly, 50% of the calls to the radio post game show were we'll never win with Dak. Many Dallas fans wanted Jimmy to trade Aikman cause of the higher return and keep Steve Walch. As a kid, half the Cotton Bowl each Sunday would scream for Morton when Dandy Don threw his first incomplete pass. Dallas's media has always been hard as hell on pretty much any QB not named Staubach and 50% of the sheep follow the media. It remains funny to me that you even think the opinions on cowboyzone carries weight.

YES...for the 5th or 6th time, wentz played great for 12 football games and was a strong contender for that seasons MVP award. This also remains funny to me cause you think that solidifies your boy being a superior player, which at this point thru 3 games shy of season number three, it doesn't. Not in the stats, games won, nothing...and that includes those 12 games your boy balled out. Maybe philly's talent last season had much to do with your boys play...afterall, a "game manger" won the Super Bowl for crying out loud!

You remain the one guy who keeps pounding Dak as a game manger, a person to only hand the ball off and not make mistakes, while propping wentz as superior and a league star. That sure didn't show itself the two games this year between philly & Dallas, nor has it through 3 seasons. Best Part?? This is a fact at this point and time and it pisses you off like no other

Here’s the thing though... I think Dak is good. I like tons about him and if they get a TE and Earl Thomas is think Dak can take them to a SB. Every QB needs help. I think Luck is phenomenal but didn’t look it lately being on a bad Colts team. Dallas has a MUCH better team then Philly this year. We have no run game and while this Adams kid looks OK they are not giving him the ball. The Eagles have a lot of talent and a lot of injuries. An absolute incredible and incomprehensible amount of injuries. But when it just comes down to Dak and Wentz there really not much of a comparison. You know it, I know it... everyone on the board knows it too but it has been fun fighting for months about it.
The point about Cowboyzone is there is no running joke/troll thread. There’s just thread after thread about how Wentz is much better and Daks just a good bus driver... but that’s all you need with that D and an a world RB. It’s a hell of a lot more then just me claiming Dak is just a bus driver. That’s just silly man.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point regarding the two remains consistent. You can spin to web site threads, a top national mediahead's opinion, or injuries all you want.

Dallas has drafted extremely well over the last 4 or 5 drafts....Hit on Many!...that ain't jerry, that's jerry stepping aside a bit. Dallas is on the verge of being real good for the next 2 to 3 years cause they are building a solid team, mostly through the draft, and they're one of the youngest teams in football. Earl Thomas could fit, but not at top 3 safety money he can't, and by no means does not getting Earl slow down the progress.

Watch Dallas's defense next time and watch how many run to the football...get knocked on the ass, get up and run to the football till the play is over. That's coaching and a team totally bought in to the concept. Dallas could turn out very dangerous this year. To be determined.

Last edited:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of injuries...does Dallas's olline issues mean anything in that regard?
One guy from the projected starters is upright. The center lost for the season, Martin and Smith both limited from her on out if they play. Could a Dallas fan point to that when they lose? Is that allowed?...or is that reserved for limited fan bases on the hoop?