• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Wentz ever play 16 games a year again?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren’t understanding what the conversation was about go back and read it and then read my posts on Cooper possibly being a top 10 pick. You get so tied up in exact minutiae that you don’t even know what we were arguing about.
The book is closed. Dak doesn’t have elite arm talent. You know this though.
You said you went back and counted and claim you said it ONCE. You are wrong therefore either you cannot count, or you lied.

So what is it?

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think that a “superstar” who is “phenomenal” would have won at least one playoff game but I guess that’s just me trolling.

it is just you trolling...

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now... Dak is without question better. Why? Forget stats. Wentz is damaged goods who has missed significant playing time. That cannot be ignored. Wentz inability to play a full season two years in a row while Dak hasn’t missed much playing time is the difference.

meh...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your a fucking moron, and this stupid ass comment closes the book in that.

Dumb ass they are way high up on the all time list for the QBR stat. Sometimes I don’t think you’re very bright. I was making a point that they aren’t very good but ranked as all time greats when it comes to QBR. Jeez dude

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb ass they are way high up on the all time list for the QBR stat. Sometimes I don’t think you’re very bright. I was making a point that they aren’t very good but ranked as all time greats when it comes to QBR. Jeez dude

The game has changed too much to compare QBs from Marinos Era to today. Stop being a complete moron and use that wasted education you have.

Fucking Moron.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you but Dak doesn’t have the arm talent. He’s a bus driver. The Eagles are led by their QB and Dallas is led by their superstar RB.
Don’t know if you’ve ever been to Cowboyzone but 75 percent of them post that Dallas will never be elite with Dak. That site is actually good cause you don’t see the never ending trolling.
well isnt that the problem?
When the eagles had a running game game defense & everything else. Wentz looked great. Before then? Not so much. This year. Not so much.
While you are hung up on thinking Wentz is all that & a bag of chips. & while we compare Dak to Wentz. One thing escapes you PE1. We absolutely compare the two. Problem is you think Wentz is Elite , therefore you think we are calling Dak Elite, which you ultimately try to prove Wrong.

Thing is. We are comparing our 4th rd. pick to the player you guys traded up to the #2 pick. This part is true. Only Difference is. We arent saying Dak is Elite. We are saying at this moment in time Wentz is comparable to Dak (our 4th rd. pick) Which is really pissing you off.

None of us are saying Dak is great!

We are saying Wentz is not.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said you went back and counted and claim you said it ONCE. You are wrong therefore either you cannot count, or you lied.

So what is it?
can I go with all of the above?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you but Dak doesn’t have the arm talent. He’s a bus driver. The Eagles are led by their QB and Dallas is led by their superstar RB.
Don’t know if you’ve ever been to Cowboyzone but 75 percent of them post that Dallas will never be elite with Dak. That site is actually good cause you don’t see the never ending trolling.

You’re a moron.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... and Colin Kaepernick has one of the top of all times. Andy Dalton and Dereck Carr too... they both are also better then Dan Marino. Right?
you use stats. i provided some. you only concur when they fit your argument. that much is obvious

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well isnt that the problem?
When the eagles had a running game game defense & everything else. Wentz looked great. Before then? Not so much. This year. Not so much.
While you are hung up on thinking Wentz is all that & a bag of chips. & while we compare Dak to Wentz. One thing escapes you PE1. We absolutely compare the two. Problem is you think Wentz is Elite , therefore you think we are calling Dak Elite, which you ultimately try to prove Wrong.

Thing is. We are comparing our 4th rd. pick to the player you guys traded up to the #2 pick. This part is true. Only Difference is. We arent saying Dak is Elite. We are saying at this moment in time Wentz is comparable to Dak (our 4th rd. pick) Which is really pissing you off.

None of us are saying Dak is great!

We are saying Wentz is not.

PUT THIS IN 10 INCH LETTERS

For months now, Dallas fans have said that thus far there is little difference in the two. Dak was a 4th round pick for a reason and thus far has played as good as the second overall pick. Maybe in the coming years, wentz will prove the better NFL QB, just hasn't shown itself yet. Wentz was hurt in college and now two outta three pro seasons. Maybe wentz will never show himself as all that, but he will go down as having the stronger arm....big fucking deal, the NFL is all about winning at that position. Time will tell this tale

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you @PDay8810 and @Schmoopy1000 for bringing some common sense back into this whole thing. Honestly, we don't know anything about either of these guys' future. But obviously, the injury issues to Wentz are a concern. Not just because he got injured either but he is aggressive and sometimes that can get a guy in trouble not protecting himself.

And we will just have to wait and see if Dak continues to grow as a QB. He still has a way to go.

This is one of the big problems in the new NFL. Too many young QB's being over-hyped and forced to learn on the job due to the expectations. Some guys can handle it and grow but a lot of guys don't get there. I don't like getting too high on these kids or too low.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PUT THIS IN 10 INCH LETTERS

For months now, Dallas fans have said that thus far there is little difference in the two. Dak was a 4th round pick for a reason and thus far has played as good as the second overall pick. Maybe in the coming years, wentz will prove the better NFL QB, just hasn't shown itself yet. Wentz was hurt in college and now two outta three pro seasons. Maybe wentz will never show himself as all that, but he will go down as having the stronger arm....big fucking deal, the NFL is all about winning at that position. Time will tell this tale

Didn’t he show when he was healthy he is a MVP candidate? I think it’s a little more then a stronger arm. And I’m not saying Wentz has a stronger arm he has a much better arm and accuracy.
And it’s only the Cowboy fans on the hoop saying this. Go to Cowboyzone and read what they’re saying about Dak and Wentz

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
y

yeah u werent talking about me, but decided to quote me, makes sense.......nice try

No, I was answering your question about Wentz not winning a playoff game. First I said Handicappers said Dak has won a playoff game and some other Cowboy faithful, Schmoopy I think, said Dak wins big games. Nice try though

Last edited: