• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Wentz ever play 16 games a year again?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro... we can all have fun with this. I know I do. It’s all jokes and silliness. Me and SteelersPride all ready agreed to screw with each other and it isn’t personal... but why do you have to go the racist route?

You are the racist. You hate white people.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Does that make Dak better?

NObody said "better". Just pointing out that Dak (a fourth rounder) is putting up same or better numbers than the 2nd overall pick that Eagles blew their wad on.

Oh, and our first round pick that year was Zeke.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s not being racist and you know it. Stop with the race baiting bullshit. Everyone knows you made a complete ass out of yourself this year and won’t admit it.

Calling innocent little kids who go to school and pay taxes as DACA freeloading moochers isn’t racist? Ok bro. Whatever you say. If you even had a little class you wouldn’t be cool with your buddy saying ignorant shit. If I had a grit who said some shit like that they’d no longer be my friend.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the racist. You hate white people.

Strange... I’m white and so is my entire family except my nephews. I’m classist which still isn’t acceptable but you’re a racist. The lowest scum on the earth.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, most of us hasn't said Daks better. I have from the beginning said it's too early in their careers to close that book.

That’s fine. I’ll say I respect that. But Dak just doesn’t have the arm Wentz has and NEVER will. Go to Cowboyzone and see what other Cowboy fans think.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strange... I’m white and so is my entire family except my nephews. I’m classist which still isn’t acceptable but you’re a racist. The lowest scum on the earth.

nOpe, you are the lowest scum on Earth. You said your hate "white people" and you support moochin' illegals sucking the
American tit dry. You are a sad, scummy racist.

How can you be "white" when you said that you were an adopted Guatemalan?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s fine. I’ll say I respect that. But Dak just doesn’t have the arm Wentz has and NEVER will. Go to Cowboyzone and see what other Cowboy fans think.

doesn't matter. Dak > Wentz
Dak is healthier than Wentz.
Eagles fans are saying that Foles should be the starter next season and that Wentz doesn't deserve an expensive contract when so many other positions need to be fixed.

Just read that on the FlyEaglesFly fan website.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling innocent little kids who go to school and pay taxes as DACA freeloading moochers isn’t racist? Ok bro. Whatever you say. If you even had a little class you wouldn’t be cool with your buddy saying ignorant shit. If I had a grit who said some shit like that they’d no longer be my friend.

This guy does more charity work in a year than you will do in your whole life!! When hurricanes hit he brings his boat to the scene to pull victims out. When tornados flatten an entire community he’s there hanging out blankets and bottled water. I’m proud to call him my friend.

You’re jealousy is ridiculous.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles fans are saying that Foles should be the starter next season and that Wentz doesn't deserve an expensive contract when so many other positions need to be fixed.

Dak was terrible today but he was still better than Wentz today because he played!!

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Montana didnt have the Arm that Wentz has either. How does having an arm guarantee being a better QB?

did you read this on the Cowboyszone? if not it doesnt count!