• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Wentz ever play 16 games a year again?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you but Dak doesn’t have the arm talent. He’s a bus driver. The Eagles are led by their QB and Dallas is led by their superstar RB.
Don’t know if you’ve ever been to Cowboyzone but 75 percent of them post that Dallas will never be elite with Dak. That site is actually good cause you don’t see the never ending trolling.
You really do have a Cowboy infatuation

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of us are saying Dak is great!

We are saying Wentz is not.
I think out of everything I've read on here that sums it up better than the 100's of threads of back and forth.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think out of everything I've read on here that sums it up better than the 100's of threads of back and forth.

No, you were saying Dak is as good or better then Wentz which simply isn’t true. You can argue with me if Wentz is a “phenomenal superstar”... I think he is, hence the all pro and MVP contention. But to say this thread was about you guys saying Wentz isn’t great is complete bullshit. Look at all the “The stats say Dak is better”. You know and I know that’s laughable. And it’s no disrespect to Dak. I like him. But he simply isn’t as good as Wentz.

Last edited:

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh, he was injured in a freak play diving for a TD.

Came back and wasn't 100%... and didn't improve much because rest is as important as rehab for his wheel.

Interested to see a healthy Wentz start in 2019 and reassess his injury prone-ness then. Starting already injured doesn't surprise me that they're shutting him down early.
Sadly Wentz reminds me of Randall Cunningham. A superb mobile QB but fragile. I hope I'm wrong but I'm getting that deja vu feeling about the guy.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you were saying Dak is as good or better then Wentz which simply isn’t true. You can argue with me if Wentz is a “phenomenal superstar”... I think he is, hence the all pro and MVP contention. But to say this thread was about you guys saying Wentz isn’t great is complete bullshit. Look at all the “The stats say Dak is better”. You know and I know that’s laughable. And it’s no disrespect to Dak. I like him. But he simply isn’t as good as Wentz.
sounds like everything you said, means they are comparable. & since we arent saying Dak is great. That means we are also saying Wentz is not either. So how is that bullshit? You literally make Jarntt point & then say it is bullshit. LOL

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how come anytime anyone says anything, its false, complete non-sense and not true. Even when facts are provided.

but if PE1 says it. its true. no matter what:crazy:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how come anytime anyone says anything, its false, complete non-sense and not true. Even when facts are provided.

but if PE1 says it. its true. no matter what:crazy:
its called selective thinking :)

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its called selective thinking :)
its actually getting sad. can only answer selective things, selective thinking, selective stats, selective everything. Except his thoughts thats a definite and tunne vision.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds like everything you said, means they are comparable. & since we arent saying Dak is great. That means we are also saying Wentz is not either. So how is that bullshit? You literally make Jarntt point & then say it is bullshit. LOL

Flaw

I STRONGLY disagree. This entire thread was about Dak being just as good as Wentz... and he is clearly not. It WASNT about Dak being great or not. Like I said, you can argue with me if you think Wentz is not phenomenal like I think he is... but 100’s upon 100’s of posts on here about Dak being as good as Wentz and you and I both know it’s simply not true. Don’t try and act like this thread was about Dak being great or not.
Happy Holidays by the way!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Flaw

I STRONGLY disagree. This entire thread was about Dak being just as good as Wentz... and he is clearly not. It WASNT about Dak being great or not. Like I said, you can argue with me if you think Wentz is not phenomenal like I think he is... but 100’s upon 100’s of posts on here about Dak being as good as Wentz and you and I both know it’s simply not true. Don’t try and act like this thread was about Dak being great or not.

this is why u dont get things. REad the bold. He tells u its not about dak being great, and that hes not saying that.
You reply with
"dont try and act like this thread was about dak being great or not"

HE JUST TOLD YOU HE WASNT

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flaw

It’s incredible how obtuse you truly are.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is why u dont get things. REad the bold. He tells u its not about dak being great, and that hes not saying that.
You reply with
"dont try and act like this thread was about dak being great or not"

HE JUST TOLD YOU HE WASNT

I know that’s what he said. But why did he even bring it up when it has NOTHING to do with the thread? This thread has been about who is better and Jarntt has all ready said Wentz is better along with you and Manster too. Get it? I know exactly what he was saying but it doesn’t make any sense.

Now you always beg me to answer your questions so answer one of mine. It will prove we are both right. There were 2 QBs voted All Pro last year. One was Brady. Who was the other (Hint, it isn’t Brees, Rodgers, Wilson)

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that’s what he said. But why did he even bring it up when it has NOTHING to do with the thread? This thread has been about who is better and Jarntt has all ready said Wentz is better along with you and Manster too. Get it? I know exactly what he was saying but it doesn’t make any sense.

Now you always beg me to answer your questions so answer one of mine. It will prove we are both right. There were 2 QBs voted All Pro last year. One was Brady. Who was the other (Hint, it isn’t Brees, Rodgers, Wilson)
Wentz. thats great what is your point? is that an mvp award. Clearly the all pro voting is flawed just like profootballfocus is flawed. i mean jason kelce made the all pro team.

answer me this......if you knew thats what he said why would u tell him not to try acting like the thread was something he just said it wasnt? jsut curious? was it your need for validation