• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Wentz ever play 16 games a year again?

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say Roy, you haven't a clue.

I first stood on that band wagon during the NFC Championship Game against the Packers in 66...winner plays in the very first Super Bowl. The Ice Bowl the next season sealed the deal for this kid. You might need to look that up, but's it true, the Cowboys were clearly the second best team in football those first two SB seasons. ( 6 years after expansion) Eight Super Bowl appearances in the next 28 SB years will do that. Classic NFL Games won & lost for decades... then 2 playoff wins in the next 23 years. No Sir, I'd bet any Dallas fan calling themselves a Cowboy fan today can be a lot of things to fans of the other NFL teams, but band wagon ain't it. That's a back ass wards statement considering 2 playoff wins in 23 seasons.

OH....and ROY, PLEASE buy a clue, Dallas fans have been the most trolled fan base since the internet established sports chat boards. Just part of the deal when you cheer for the star. So Roy, you may have to stand in line when Dallas gets bounced, your shit take will hardly be noticed. Just another hater with a Cowboy complex. Dallas fans wear that like a badge of honor.

its not a bandwagon if its your home team. jebus they breed them dumb in texas.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think that a “superstar” who is “phenomenal” would have won at least one playoff game but I guess that’s just me trolling.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think that a “superstar” who is “phenomenal” would have won at least one playoff game but I guess that’s just me trolling.

No, that’s not trolling. You have a point there. It’s the whole “Dak is better then Wentz” routine that’s fucking idiotic.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dak career passer rating 95.8
wentz 92.5

Yeah... and Colin Kaepernick has one of the top of all times. Andy Dalton and Dereck Carr too... they both are also better then Dan Marino. Right?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, that’s not trolling. You have a point there. It’s the whole “Dak is better then Wentz” routine that’s fucking idiotic.

Idiotic is thinking the books are closed on the two of them.

Oh and as long as I'm here, how many times did you say Dallas traded a top 10 pick for Cooper?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... and Colin Kaepernick has one of the top of all times. Andy Dalton and Dereck Carr too... they both are also better then Dan Marino. Right?
Marino played in different ERAS Moron. No comparison.

Whereas Dak and Carson started the same year as each other, therefore the can be compared with each other.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idiotic is thinking the books are closed on the two of them.

Oh and as long as I'm here, how many times did you say Dallas traded a top 10 pick for Cooper?

You aren’t understanding what the conversation was about go back and read it and then read my posts on Cooper possibly being a top 10 pick. You get so tied up in exact minutiae that you don’t even know what we were arguing about.
The book is closed. Dak doesn’t have elite arm talent. You know this though.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marino played in different ERAS Moron. No comparison.

Whereas Dak and Carson started the same year as each other, therefore the can be compared with each other.

Still. Kaepernick and Carr are all time greats?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The thing is they troll you cause you say Wentz is far better than Dak. That may or may not be true but the point is like I and @Manster7588 have been saying for months is let their careers play out first. You can't judge on just three short years when the stats are pretty close. Like I have said for the last couple of years, I hope both Dak and Wentz stay with both their teams for a long time cause I think they'll have some great battles in the future and once both retire then we can make a final debate unless one clearly runs away.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is they troll you cause you say Wentz is far better than Dak. That may or may not be true but the point is like I and @Manster7588 have been saying for months is let their careers play out first. You can't judge on just three short years when the stats are pretty close. Like I have said for the last couple of years, I hope both Dak and Wentz stay with both their teams for a long time cause I think they'll have some great battles in the future and once both retire then we can make a final debate unless one clearly runs away.

I hear you but Dak doesn’t have the arm talent. He’s a bus driver. The Eagles are led by their QB and Dallas is led by their superstar RB.
Don’t know if you’ve ever been to Cowboyzone but 75 percent of them post that Dallas will never be elite with Dak. That site is actually good cause you don’t see the never ending trolling.

Last edited:

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Right now... Dak is without question better. Why? Forget stats. Wentz is damaged goods who has missed significant playing time. That cannot be ignored. Wentz inability to play a full season two years in a row while Dak hasn’t missed much playing time is the difference.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you but Dak doesn’t have the arm talent. He’s a bus driver. The Eagles are led by their QB and Dallas is led by their superstar RB.
Don’t know if you’ve ever been to Cowboyzone but 75 percent of them post that Dallas will never be elite with Dak. That site is actually good cause you don’t see the never ending trolling.

No need for sites, I go by watching the games. Granted, I don't watch all the Cowboys games except the ones shown but I do watch all the Eagles games unless the Seahawks are on the same time. They both have the arm talent cause both players have missed open guys 35 40 yds down field, especially last game Dak missed three deep passes all over throwing the WR. What you're not seeing is that the systems are set up differently so Dak doesn't have to pass 35-40x's where Wentz has too and actually I think Wentz would be better served in a system that Dak is in. More so now since he's been banged up the last two years. Honestly neither are elite cause they haven't been consistent enough to have that title just yet. Right now I would say both QBs are good.