• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will we have CFB in the fall?

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, lmao. We live in a society where a karen journalist has more say on what happens then the players, coaches, students, and fans have to say themselves.
Been nice hoping, ut gotta face reality now.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. But this virus is a bit of cover. It is a danger, but are willing to push through it for money that football brings. But the players union that's not called a union that's popped up in just about every conference is gaining serious momentum and that's what's scaring the Power 5. That's the driving factor. They don't want them organizing any more than it already is. Push forward with the season, they're gonna organize more and the house of cards of "amateurism" is going to collapse. They'd be the only college sport playing and the only reason is for the money. It shreds basically every argument the NCAA has used for decades to protect its amateur status. If they pull out now and claim its all on covid, then they don't have to address any union demands or collaboration. It buys them enough time to where the virus should be under control (if America will ever gets its shit together) to where it'll be close enough to "normal" where the athletes won't feel they need to band together.

Lol. I make this post and go on Twitter and what do I see? Trevor Lawrence leading the charge of the "union". They've all organized with the Pac12 and Big10 groups that were threatening to sit out unless demands were met.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all the "United" bullshit and calls for Social Justice what eva nonsense spreading worse than covid, might as well cancel it till this shit blows over. It's all due to this being an election year and that's it. Ready for this fucking nightmare to end. I blame Democrats. They're fucking commies anyway and hate America and what's more unamerican that shit canning college football? You didnt see Republican destroy everything to prevent Obama from getting term 2 did ya? Fucking scumbag commies.
I like you as a poster but blaming democrats for all this, and social justice? You make it sound like what's been going on is just a hoax. I'm upset too but I'm not blaming "commie democrats", their pockets will be hurting too

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The media continues to pump positive cases while the death rate goes down. The media isn’t innocent what so ever.
lol media has always been like this.. quit blaming them..there's a reason why we have brains..some use it, some don't.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Big Conferences will play. Seniors can't spend a year in college actually attending classes waiting for 2021 in hopes of playing their final seasons. My grandson's conference was cancelled outright. He's a freshman and will be taking 33 credit hours this year, 17 in the fall and 16 in the spring. He's been notified that he will have all four years of eligibility. He plans to graduate in 2024 and get his Masters in 2035 while playing football.

Prep schools are driving him crazy to play football for them this fall and they're gauranteeing that one of the top fifteen Div.1 schools will offer him a spot. These guys know that with so many schools cancelling 2020 that they will have huge coaching audiences.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like you as a poster but blaming democrats for all this, and social justice? You make it sound like what's been going on is just a hoax. I'm upset too but I'm not blaming "commie democrats", their pockets will be hurting too

I blame DC Democrats, not my neighbor Democrat. My wife is already working from home and now she is burdened with home schooling our 3 kids, while working. I was laid off but thankfully found another job but I'm not working from home. This shit is overblown. Death rates are way down. The stay home order was about preventing hospitals getting over run, not stopping the virus. If quarantine is needed then it should be for the sick just like you would with the flu. My new job is an essential business. I interact with the public every day. We have over 300+ people in our facility daily. We've had 0 infections. The media is focused on number of positive tests but the data is not accurate. There are reports of double counting, counting anti body carriers etc but the media don't care nor do the Democrats. Its fear **** to the extreme and why? Because it's an election year, period

Sick of the manipulation, sick of the inconsistencies in reporting. Sick of the social justice bullshit. Do black lives matter? Yeah, of course. That's a stupid fucking question. Not every cop is out to get you just like not every black perosn is a thief. Shit happens and we cant cast a blanket over it all and says its institutional. That's bullshit but again it's an election year and fear **** rules. I'm native American. My license plate is tribal so everytime I'm in my car I'm announcing to the world look at me a crazy drunk Indian driving around. I don't get profiled, I don't get harassed. If I'm pulled over its because I'm, shockingly, breaking a traffic law. Plenty of other minority groups coast to coast go day in and day out without interaction with police. Can police do better, yup but cowtoeing to a Marxist front group that wants to destroy the nuclear family and incorporate Marxist ideology is fucking insane. Bending the knee to these cucks is something I strongly oppose. The sentiment of their slogan is good, the ideology behind their front group is unamerican commie bullshit and it should be denounced.

Rant off

Last edited:

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schools have created a sports monster that demands to be fed with money and a LOT of it. Now the monster is going to be forced back on a strict diet? LMAO No way these athletic directors aren't going to blame everything bad that happens to their programs over the next few years on the dastardly virus in 2020. Hide and watch; it's a built-in excuse for explaining away the spendthrift attitudes and keeping-up-with-the-Jones attitude of college sports that has no many programs in trouble. Next thing you know we'll be hearing about bankruptcies....if that's even possible in these situations. The Gold Old Days are over, boys. Let's play whatever games we can but 2020 is shot in the ass and the after effects are going to be something to behold.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schools have created a sports monster that demands to be fed with money and a LOT of it. Now the monster is going to be forced back on a strict diet? LMAO No way these athletic directors aren't going to blame everything bad that happens to their programs over the next few years on the dastardly virus in 2020. Hide and watch; it's a built-in excuse for explaining away the spendthrift attitudes and keeping-up-with-the-Jones attitude of college sports that has no many programs in trouble. Next thing you know we'll be hearing about bankruptcies....if that's even possible in these situations. The Gold Old Days are over, boys. Let's play whatever games we can but 2020 is shot in the ass and the after effects are going to be something to behold.

I vote that we cancel the season and they rebroadcast the entire 2000 season again for all programs. Sounds like a good round number to reset with. :nod:

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I vote that we cancel the season and they rebroadcast the entire 2000 season again for all programs. Sounds like a good round number to reset with. :nod:

Great idea! How about we just put 2000 on a loop? That would be even better. :)

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol media has always been like this.. quit blaming them..there's a reason why we have brains..some use it, some don't.

Stop pretending to be stupid. The media continues to move more left. Absolving them of any bias or wrongdoing when the so clearly Have both is not using a brain.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop pretending to be stupid. The media continues to move more left. Absolving them of any bias or wrongdoing when the so clearly Have both is not using a brain.
What about OANN and FOX? THat's not enough to even it out? People choose whichever media to follow to SUIT THEMSELVES. You think I let Rachel Maddow influence the way I feel about things?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about OANN and FOX? THat's not enough to even it out? People choose whichever media to follow to SUIT THEMSELVES. You think I let Rachel Maddow influence the way I feel about things?

NBC, CBS, ABC, ESPN, MSNBC, CNN And others. Are you under some delusion it’s even?

An it’s not annoy you or I Letting them influence us. It’s a bout the decision makers and the horrible optics and PR they don’t want because major networks don’t agree with their decision. Pretending the media is a factor in this is pure ignorance.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBC, CBS, ABC, ESPN, MSNBC, CNN And others. Are you under some delusion it’s even?

An it’s not annoy you or I Letting them influence us. It’s a bout the decision makers and the horrible optics and PR they don’t want because major networks don’t agree with their decision. Pretending the media is a factor in this is pure ignorance.
just like the people who tune into watching the president saying everything is fine, who think wearing a mask is oppression.. Bro I don't know what to say but if people are taking one viewpoint on either side to the extreme.. then we have a lot of idiots man. I tread in the middle

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just like the people who tune into watching the president saying everything is fine, who think wearing a mask is oppression.. Bro I don't know what to say but if people are taking one viewpoint on either side to the extreme.. then we have a lot of idiots man. I tread in the middle

Media lies, people lie. Including the president. This is not new.

You’re shocked there are a lot of idiots?

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Media lies, people lie. Including the president. This is not new.

You’re shocked there are a lot of idiots?
I kinda am.. I thought we were more advanced..silly me.. But hey this guy is one of us!!

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda am.. I thought we were more advanced..silly me.. But hey this guy is one of us!!

No, we aren’t him. We aren’t pathological liars and at least my daddy didn’t give me a million dollars.