• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Tua Get Paid

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it is a question of if, but when will this happen. Do the Dolphins, or can the Dolphins hold off till end of season to see if he is the real deal? I'm betting they sign him to new contract before season starts. IMO, the other QB's that have signed recently have proved themselves, other then Lawrence. I think that signing put Fins in difficult spot.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it is a question of if, but when will this happen. Do the Dolphins, or can the Dolphins hold off till end of season to see if he is the real deal? I'm betting they sign him to new contract before season starts. IMO, the other QB's that have signed recently have proved themselves, other then Lawrence. I think that signing put Fins in difficult spot.
just a matter of time.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Yes, Tua Tagovailoa's contract is a big deal, regardless of whether you believe the quarterback is worthy of market-inflated money. Lost in all the scuttlebutt regarding his value, however, is the fact Miami enters 2024 with one of the most questionable backup quarterback and offensive line situations in the NFL. Where is the security blanket for Tua up front, or the insurance behind him?
Left tackle Terron Armstead is accomplished, but he's also missed an average of 6.5 games per year (!) over the course of his career. Gone are interior men Connor Williams and Robert Hunt, replaced in part with Isaiah Wynn, who's played more than 10 games just once in his career. At backup quarterback? Mike White once captivated New York for simply not being Zach Wilson, but he's won two of seven career starts while throwing nearly as many picks (13) as career games played (14). For a team that probably views itself as a Super Bowl contender, those are key spots to be sorely lacking depth."

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tua Tagovailoa appears fed up with the Miami Dolphins​

Last edited:

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Yes, Tua Tagovailoa's contract is a big deal, regardless of whether you believe the quarterback is worthy of market-inflated money. Lost in all the scuttlebutt regarding his value, however, is the fact Miami enters 2024 with one of the most questionable backup quarterback and offensive line situations in the NFL. Where is the security blanket for Tua up front, or the insurance behind him?
Left tackle Terron Armstead is accomplished, but he's also missed an average of 6.5 games per year (!) over the course of his career. Gone are interior men Connor Williams and Robert Hunt, replaced in part with Isaiah Wynn, who's played more than 10 games just once in his career. At backup quarterback? Mike White once captivated New York for simply not being Zach Wilson, but he's won two of seven career starts while throwing nearly as many picks (13) as career games played (14). For a team that probably views itself as a Super Bowl contender, those are key spots to be sorely lacking depth."
Yea, I think the Fins have once again mismanaged rebuilding. Why can't they offer Tua a nice contract loaded with incentives. Like a INT incentive, win a playoff game incentive, start X amount of game incentive, etc. He is a risk with a potential high end reward, that's the problem.