• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Tiger win the Wyndham

Will Tiger win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well good on him for making 4 birdies after that triple.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you saw yesterday is Tiger's 2 tiered problem. The first is just playing at a level in which he can complete. It's kinda there but he has to play the right kind of course. Any course with shaping off the tee is needed and it's a different story.

The 2nd problem for Tiger even when he is playing a course that suits him is that any moment he can turn into Phil. Go birdie, birdie Double bogey. And that is a huge departure from the old Tiger.

Forget all the highlights you saw of Tiger, every trophy Tiger has ever won was due to 5 to 10 foot par putts.
Trust me, I have spent years rooting against the man and he would just never miss them. He would never go backwards in a tournament.

On the flip side, another reason I would not bet against Tiger ...who won yesterday?

Davis Love ..... 51 years old

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How in the hell does a professional golfer take a 7 on a par 4 sitting right not to the green in 2 shots?

Yep - even Tiger laughed at his play on that hole & was probably thinking WTF? That chip shot where he went way past the hold is something that you see on a low end public course. Oh well - we will see what happens for him next year, but at this pt there is absolutely no reason for anyone to talk about him for the rest of the year.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep - even Tiger laughed at his play on that hole & was probably thinking WTF? That chip shot where he went way past the hold is something that you see on a low end public course. Oh well - we will see what happens for him next year, but at this pt there is absolutely no reason for anyone to talk about him for the rest of the year.

My apologies but there is no off season for making fun of Tiger for me.

"It's the gift that gift that keeps on giving the whole year through"
Cousin Eddie. "the shitter was full!!!"

And by the way, did you noticed how ESPN had to throw that Tiger's hip was hurt.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My apologies but there is no off season for making fun of Tiger for me.

"It's the gift that gift that keeps on giving the whole year through"
Cousin Eddie. "the shitter was full!!!"

And by the way, did you noticed how ESPN had to throw that Tiger's hip was hurt.

To each his own, but in mind that would be kind of boring. I would rather watch some of the stellar golfers play a little more elite golf in the Fed Ex related tourneys - should be fun.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you saw yesterday is Tiger's 2 tiered problem. The first is just playing at a level in which he can complete. It's kinda there but he has to play the right kind of course. Any course with shaping off the tee is needed and it's a different story.

The 2nd problem for Tiger even when he is playing a course that suits him is that any moment he can turn into Phil. Go birdie, birdie Double bogey. And that is a huge departure from the old Tiger.

Forget all the highlights you saw of Tiger, every trophy Tiger has ever won was due to 5 to 10 foot par putts.
Trust me, I have spent years rooting against the man and he would just never miss them. He would never go backwards in a tournament.

On the flip side, another reason I would not bet against Tiger ...who won yesterday?

Davis Love ..... 51 years old

In a nutshell...that in bold is it...he would always seem to make that par putt to keep his round going in a positive direction and he was money on par 5s regardless of where he drove it...on a par 72 track...his par was 68...that's not the case now.

Great to see DL3 finish off one in his 50s...I'm only a couple of years older than Davis so maybe there is hope for my game!