• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will There Be a "Hatred" Lawsuit if Homo Isn't Drafted?

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chill out, boss. We are all here to speak our minds. Doesn't mean we all need degrees in statistics/psychology to have an opinion.

Thank god....

So here's mine, who gives a shit if he smokes poles in his off time bottomline is can he compete day in and day out in the NFL, if he can great, if can't well thanks for trying but a lot have also failed not to make it and they were straight...

If a team does take a shot on him, I'm sure there will be "sensitivity class" offered by the team, or Richie Incognitio will have a new job....

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank god....

So here's mine, who gives a shit if he smokes poles in his off time bottomline is can he compete day in and day out in the NFL, if he can great, if can't well thanks for trying but a lot have also failed not to make it and they were straight...

If a team does take a shot on him, I'm sure there will be "sensitivity class" offered by the team, or Richie Incognitio will have a new job....

I love this thinking.

Homo comes out of the closet.

"He's so courageous. Let's shower him with praise and attention."

The second he gets attention?

"Why does the focus have to be on him?"

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point i was trying to make is that he is being called a hero because the mass needs him to be the hero...

If i used the N word in public, i would be taking as big of a risk as Sam took, but the difference is that the majority would see what i did as a bad thing, so i would not be identified as a hero... It is not the courage that defines you as a hero it is the recognition of being a hero that makes you the hero...

Agreed, the media darlings as usual painted a picture and a lot of simple minded Americans bought it. Sam comes out, media jumps on story, media pounds it into the heads of America, and a lot of TV bound constantly plugged in Americans now see his actions as heroic.

We had our hero in the NFL he played for the Cardinals please let's not use the same moniker to describe both. That would be a shame

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point i was trying to make is that he is being called a hero because the mass needs him to be the hero...

If i used the N word in public, i would be taking as big of a risk as Sam took, but the difference is that the majority would see what i did as a bad thing, so i would not be identified as a hero... It is not the courage that defines you as a hero it is the recognition of being a hero that makes you the hero...

Ah ok, I see what you are saying. So the problem lies in the media making a huge story out of it and the public making him a hero in their eye. Which in turn definitely doesnt hurt his chances in life for being recognized as a hero whereever his path may lead him. Very convenient and smart of him to come out and use homosexuality as a prop to enhance his fame and finances.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, the media darlings as usual painted a picture and a lot of simple minded Americans bought it. Sam comes out, media jumps on story, media pounds it into the heads of America, and a lot of TV bound constantly plugged in Americans now see his actions as heroic.

We had our hero in the NFL he played for the Cardinals please let's not use the same moniker to describe both. That would be a shame

I dont disagree with what you are writing, my only problem with it is that there is so much anger there that it will seep to the undeserving... Sam, because he is now the media darling hero, is going to get the Hate that a normal media darling gets... and he does not deserve it... same with Tebow... if he didnt become such a media darling then maybe he would still be in the league...even at a different position- his ego probably rose with the more attention he got...

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah ok, I see what you are saying. So the problem lies in the media making a huge story out of it and the public making him a hero in their eye. Which in turn definitely doesnt hurt his chances in life for being recognized as a hero whereever his path may lead him. Very convenient and smart of him to come out and use homosexuality as a prop to enhance his fame and finances.

and then once he makes it to a team and gets the big money he will be cured of his gayness and be straight again

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Smart if that was what he intended to do... I hope though that all he intended with him coming out was to be himself, and not get the fame... I have no problem with calling him a hero if he deserves it but if he is a media (drag)whore then i would think he is more of a villain than a hero... and he can hurt the "Gay" fight... No matter what you think you do have to admit that there is a fight for equality for the gays...

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart if that was what he intended to do... I hope though that all he intended with him coming out was to be himself, and not get the fame... I have no problem with calling him a hero if he deserves it but if he is a media (drag)whore then i would think he is more of a villain than a hero... and he can hurt the "Gay" fight... No matter what you think you do have to admit that there is a fight for equality for the gays...

I hope so as well. I tend to think negatively of people and dont like that about myself, so I hope Im wrong and that his intentions were pure.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont disagree with what you are writing, my only problem with it is that there is so much anger there that it will seep to the undeserving... Sam, because he is now the media darling hero, is going to get the Hate that a normal media darling gets... and he does not deserve it... same with Tebow... if he didnt become such a media darling then maybe he would still be in the league...even at a different position- his ego probably rose with the more attention he got...

Tebow is not in the league because he sucked and did not want to play any other position. Sam is undoubtedly going to get all kinds of media attention but IMO only if he is of significant quality. If he gets drafted and makes a team but is not a starter he is basically a depth player his notoriety will diminish.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and then once he makes it to a team and gets the big money he will be cured of his gayness and be straight again

Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not, I believe hes gay, which means he wont come out straight later. find it to be quite convenient for when he came out, thats all. I may very well be wrong as could anyone here suggesting his intentions. Someday I hope to be as heroic and come out as a heterosexual.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love this thinking.

Homo comes out of the closet.

"He's so courageous. Let's shower him with praise and attention."

The second he gets attention?

"Why does the focus have to be on him?"

:laugh3: I'm not praising the guy,

Is looking for press by coming out? Hell yes he is, the media is gonna eat this crap up for years...

My point is if the guy is good enough to play in the league then he should be allowed....:suds:

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3: I'm not praising the guy,

Is looking for press by coming out? Hell yes he is, the media is gonna eat this crap up for years...

My point is if the guy is good enough to play in the league then he should be allowed....:suds:

And so far he is, he was invited to the combine, although he had a poor showing. The issue will be as has been discussed if he gets cut. Richard Simmons will blow Jesse Jackson just for advise

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just annoys me that he is more than likely using his sexual orientation for personal gain and it is exploiting homosexuals everywhere who struggle with coming out due to the negative affects they will endure from family and friends. Sams personal life should be that, personal. The world doesnt need to know whether he bangs dudes or gals and that applies to everyone gay or not. That is the problem with the media.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think the OP would be different if was two hot female tennis players? Or two PGA (hot) golfers were caught getting it on in the clubhouse?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just annoys me that he is more than likely using his sexual orientation for personal gain and it is exploiting homosexuals everywhere who struggle with coming out due to the negative affects they will endure from family and friends. Sams personal life should be that, personal. The world doesnt need to know whether he bangs dudes or gals and that applies to everyone gay or not. That is the problem with the media.

thats why i am saying that the cause needed an already established superstar... Not a potential never will be... If sam does not make it to the NFL, then people will cry foul...

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think the OP would be different if was two hot female tennis players? Or two PGA (hot) golfers were caught getting it on in the clubhouse?

Lesbians are different thanks to the WNBA!!!!

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The OP shouldnt be, but will the media? Being an attractive lesbian is viewed much differently in society and the media than being a gay football star.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets say he doesn't get drafted.

Just exactly WHO do you think he can sue??? The NFL as a league does not control what individually owned teams do or draft.

I'm sure a lawyer would take his money.......but that's not a winnable case unless he has direct evidence that he was not drafted specifically because a team or teams didn't like that he was gay.