• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will There Be a "Hatred" Lawsuit if Homo Isn't Drafted?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not at all sensitive

Again I was not offended

Again I am not at all butthurt

joe-biden.gif

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I believe in God."

He's a fanatic!

"I suck dick for fun."

He's a hero!

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of butthurt, I wonder how michael sam is doing physically at the moment? I would be pretty sore myself. He must squat a ton to manage such thrust.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, not at all, but I guess you re-read the post huh?

You are just a god when it comes to knowing others intentions though. I respect your opinion on Sam and you could very well be right, I disagree though. The timing was too convenient to be anything but fodder for personal gain. Of course I cant say that because then I am clearly speaking for him, yet you may speak for him and I whenever you please. Specuate, ha. Hilarious you are mr mojo. Theres a name for people that chastise others for one thing and then do the same, gah what is that?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, not at all, but I guess you re-read the post huh?

Everything said on these forums are opinions. Difference is that when you speculated about his intentions, no one got in your face about it. He speculated about Sams intentions and you call him on the carpet about it.

Chill out, boss. We are all here to speak our minds. Doesn't mean we all need degrees in statistics/psychology to have an opinion.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything said on these forums are opinions. Difference is that when you speculated about his intentions, no one got in your face about it. He speculated about Sams intentions and you call him on the carpet about it.

Chill out, boss. We are all here to speak our minds. Doesn't mean we all need degrees in statistics/psychology to have an opinion.

My degree is in psychology haha. Dude you are a superior mind reader. Now what in the hell can I do with it besides post here.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I want to know is whether Mojo is offended or not. :noidea:

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mehh; Screw it I'm done with this conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not all things said are opinions, quite often facts are posted. I did not call him originally for Sams intentions, if you want to comment keep up, the conversation may have lead to that but that is not what started it all.

He read just fine, you said I knew sams intent, which of course only an ahole would say he knows for sure. I was just speculating as many of us do here.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesnt make Sam a hero that he is gay... It makes him a "hero" because their is a large population of gays who have been treated badly and have had to hide the fact they are gay... Someone to be the first of a breed that has had a tough road in history is a hero... But with that said if he is not a good player, then it will not matter, the fight cant use inferior people, it will not accomplish anything...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not all things said are opinions, quite often facts are posted. I did not call him originally for Sams intentions, if you want to comment keep up, the conversation may have lead to that but that is not what started it all.

I'm keeping up just fine. Let me see if I have this right:

Thread is started
people are discussing it
exception is taken by a single poster for an unrelated matter
single poster takes it upon himself to check facts and credentials of posters
single poster gets bent out of shape when told to chill out because we are here just to talk

That sound about right?

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I want to know is whether Mojo is offended or not. :noidea:

Nahhh, MoJo doesn't get offended. Not sure how anyone could get offended about things said on a message board. It's not as if we know one another, at best these things across the board are just a means to kill time.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He read just fine, you said I knew sams intent, which of course only an ahole would say he knows for sure. I was just speculating as many of us do here.

he knows your intent, as well as Sams, apparently. You were not stating an opinion

:lame:

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesnt make Sam a hero that he is gay... It makes him a "hero" because their is a large population of gays who have been treated badly and have had to hide the fact they are gay... Someone to be the first of a breed that has had a tough road in history is a hero... But with that said if he is not a good player, then it will not matter, the fight cant use inferior people, it will not accomplish anything...

That sounds like hes a hero for being gay. In 2014 gays are very supported by a large majority of the population, even coddled. It wasnt as huge of a risk for him to come out as the media might have people think. If someone came out and was against homosexuality that would be a bigger risk. Maybe they should be a hero for having the courage to share their beliefs if they dont support homosexuality. Instead they are called haters and shamed for not supporting it. There is no right or wrong here, just a matter of opinion.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sounds like hes a hero for being gay. In 2014 gays are very supported by a large majority of the population, even coddled. It wasnt as huge of a risk for him to come out as the media might have people think. If someone came out and was against homosexuality that would be a bigger risk. Maybe they should be a hero for having the courage to share their beliefs if they dont support homosexuality. Instead they are called haters and shamed for not supporting it. There is no right or wrong here, just a matter of opinion.

The point i was trying to make is that he is being called a hero because the mass needs him to be the hero...

If i used the N word in public, i would be taking as big of a risk as Sam took, but the difference is that the majority would see what i did as a bad thing, so i would not be identified as a hero... It is not the courage that defines you as a hero it is the recognition of being a hero that makes you the hero...