• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will the Panthers win again this year?

Will Carolina win another game this year?

• Yes, the NFC sucks and they should win at least one more

• No, even though the NFC sucks they will flame out and be ousted in the divisional round.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The AFC Least has been NE's free-ticket to the playoffs for a decade+.

BTW, the panthers have beaten Green Bay and Seattle, the Redskins, and whoever wins the AFC South. That's 4 playoff teams there. NE has beaten the Jets (who they also lost to), the Skins, and whoever wins the AFCS (beat the Stillers, too, but they may not make it). Lost to the Broncos.

And interestingly enough, both teams had to play the AFCS and NFCE. Panthers went 8-0, NE 7-1 (lost to PHI).

New England's record against teams outside it's own division is better (during the BB/Brady era) than it is against the teams in it's own division.

Put yourself down for a fail and try again.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing funnier than a Pats fan mocking scheduling

Team wins the SB and gets to play the NFC East and AFC South this year

"The league is out to get us"

Not to mention the travesty of the Odell Beckham call or the laughably ridiculous lack of DPI on Butler's thrashing of Lockette in the SB.

or the fact that Brady was even in the field instead of on the Commish's list that AP was on.

The NFL is Sports Entertainment, like the WWE. It is not sport.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is the sign of a poor fan that feels his team is entitled - when the chips are down on their team they work on trashing other top teams in order to feel better about theirs.

Trust me, asking this very straightforward question didn't make me feel any better (or worse) about the Patriots.

I am happy that you agreed with me about the NFC sucking though.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should win next Sunday, at home, against the Buccaneers.

After that, one never knows. This team has gotten by winning close games all year, and the playoffs are a different animal all together. It's possible they lose the Divisional Round game against a team like Seattle who has come through the Wildcard round, and it's also possible that they crush every team they face.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention the travesty of the Odell Beckham call or the laughably ridiculous lack of DPI on Butler's thrashing of Lockette in the SB.

or the fact that Brady was even in the field instead of on the Commish's list that AP was on.

The NFL is Sports Entertainment, like the WWE. It is not sport.

It's nice that your shrink has free WiFi in the waiting room. Good luck with your therapy.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People can say all they want about the Pats schedule, and crappy division, but the fact is they still win Super Bowls (Well, unless they play the Giants).

Not many (if any) other teams come through crappy divisions and schedules and end up winning titles. So, to bang on their schedule really isn't winning any "argument".

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldnt vote because the "No" option is not correct and the "yes" option is not correct either. If taken in context of "year" they do not play again this "year" so no option exists that fits. I imagine they will beat TB at home the last game of the season, but thats next year in terms of "year". :D

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's nice that your shrink has free WiFi in the waiting room. Good luck with your therapy.

See bksballer89's post.

Your fantasy world is amazing.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldnt vote because the "No" option is not correct and the "yes" option is not correct either. If taken in context of "year" they do not play again this "year" so no option exists that fits. I imagine they will beat TB at home the last game of the season, but thats next year in terms of "year". :D

You're too fussy.:dhd:

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll beat TB and then be one and done in the playoffs.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People can say all they want about the Pats schedule, and crappy division, but the fact is they still win Super Bowls (Well, unless they play the Giants).

Not many (if any) other teams come through crappy divisions and schedules and end up winning titles. So, to bang on their schedule really isn't winning any "argument".

No team in history has had the clear sailing of Tom Brady and the Pats

You can literally make the argument that Ryan Fitzpatrick is the best QB the AFC East has had in the Tom Brady era...Just think about that

They still deserve plenty of credit for navigating the postseason, but there has not been a team that i can ever remember that has had an easier path to the postseason, and HomeField advantage than the Pats for over a decade now

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
They'll beat TB and then be one and done in the playoffs.
How can you predict them to be one and done in the playoffs when you don't know who they play?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you predict them to be one and done in the playoffs when you don't know who they play?

They just got demolished by a terrible Falcons team.

And we've seen this story before.

Cam will let me down, again. he is my Lucy yanking the football out from under me each time.

Fuck him.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can literally make the argument that Ryan Fitzpatrick is the best QB the AFC East has had in the Tom Brady era...Just think about that

They still deserve plenty of credit for navigating the postseason, but there has not been a team that i can ever remember that has had an easier path to the postseason, and HomeField advantage than the Pats for over a decade now
Oh, no doubt about that in the AFCE. It's been a cakewalk nearly every year. However, to still get home field, you typically need to win 12 games. They only play 6 AFCE games, so they are still winning at least 6 out of Division games (assuming they sweep inside the division, which usually they lose 1 or 2, I would think). So, they are still beating "good" teams outside their division to get the overall win mark, and get homefield.

I don't disagree (I don't think many would) with you on the easy "luck" they've had over the past 15 years in the AFCE, but at least they are beating good teams come playoff time, and winning Super Bowls.

I think the easy schedule part would carry a lot more weight if they rarely won in the post-season, or had never won multiple Super Bowls, though. I think that's my main point. At least they are winning it all, where as many other teams who have had a lucky schedule through the year have failed to take advantage.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just got demolished by a terrible Falcons team.

And we've seen this story before.

Cam will let me down, again. he is my Lucy yanking the football out from under me each time.

Fuck him.

Huh, so a 7 point win at home is demolishing. Got it.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great game by the Giants last night, eh?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game by the Giants last night, eh?

Eh, completely predictable after the Skins win Saturday night

First game i didnt watch since they were eliminated last season