• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will the Astros be a villain this year?

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to many of your past posts, you should be on the side that hates Mike Fiers
:scratch:"My past posts"? I have always said that the Astros are a bunch of cheating assholes. Why would I hate Mike Fiers? He did a good deed and came forward and told on the Astros. You don't use "electronic devices" to cheat in MLB and get away with it. Most players on the Astros knew exactly that they were cheating.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch:"My past posts"? I have always said that the Astros are a bunch of cheating assholes. Why would I hate Mike Fiers? He did a good deed and came forward and told on the Astros. You don't use "electronic devices" to cheat in MLB and get away with it. Most players on the Astros knew exactly that they were cheating.
You’ve said that you hate snitches numerous times in the past. I provided one example

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well from what I've seen there are a lot of bitter Dodgers fans and fans of other teams that will assume they are still cheating in some way. But I'm talking about any Astros fans who decided to take some moral high ground stance and stopped watching the Astros because it sets a bad example for their kids or whatever. To win those people back they don't even have to stop cheating, they just have to stop getting caught cheating.
Good point, apparently some Astro fans don't give a damn if they cheat, just as long as they keep winning. :noidea:

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the team is too talented to lose. But what will the rest of the league be able to do? I imagine most teams will want to beat them every chance they get. Every team really. if Houston does handle this controversy, it could put the final nail in MLB's coffin.
The smartest thing MLB could have done would have been to vacate the World Series win. Nobody takes the prize because of cheating then work to repair the damage. Not vacating the title will just fester among the fans.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The smartest thing MLB could have done would have been to vacate the World Series win. Nobody takes the prize because of cheating then work to repair the damage. Not vacating the title will just fester among the fans.
Probably a bad comparison, but in the Reggie Bush case USC had to vacate their NCAA football championship. Reggie was the only one that broke NCAA rules, but the whole team suffered.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well as a Patriots and Red Sox fan...........

I'll show myself out.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s literally included on the last message you quoted. Impossible to miss

“Snitches get wasted”
I asked you to provide that comment, where I said "snitches get wasted". Can you do that? What was I referring to when you said I made that comment?

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never made that comment in this thread. You changed my comment to benefit your own belief, on the Astro cheating case.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never made that comment in this thread. You changed my comment to benefit your own belief, on the Astro cheating case.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t change a thing, and does your stance on snitches change from thread to thread?

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t change a thing, and does your stance on snitches change from thread to thread?
Yes my stance can change from "thread to thread". It all depends on the subject at the time. I may have been talking about snitches on the SportsHoopla, trying to get other posters banned. There were a few posters a while back, that were talking to the Mods about getting people banned, because they didn't like them.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes my stance can change from "thread to thread". It all depends on the subject at the time. I may have been talking about snitches on the SportsHoopla, trying to get other posters banned. There were a few posters a while back, that were talking to the Mods about getting people banned, because they didn't like them.
Going from snitches get wasted to wanting to suck the biggest snitch of this generation’s dick is quite the change

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going from snitches get wasted to wanting to suck the biggest snitch of this generation’s dick is quite the change
I still don't remember the thread you are referring to where I posted "snitches get wasted". How long ago and what was the subject, where I was suppose to have post "snitches get wasted" ?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don't remember the thread you are referring to where I posted "snitches get wasted". How long ago and what was the subject, where I was suppose to have post "snitches get wasted" ?
You can click the blue arrow and it’ll take you to the original post