• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Lebron Ever Win a LEGIT Ring

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, I know... it's a shame because there are some really cool, knowledgeable Laker fans but there's also a bunch of clueless pricks that make up part of your fan base. I feel bad for the cooler fans like you getting a bad rep because of some of these idiots.

Every fanbase has those kinds of fans!!

Except for the Suns!! But that's because you are their only fan!!:lol:

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sman, you never seem to stop hating. Kobe always had help, MJ, magic, Bird all had help. Get over it, 1 guy can't win an NBA championship, Kobe won 3 with Shaq and 2 with Gasol and company. Get over hating LeBron, we all get it by now. No one reads your rants, your as bias as could be.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't respect LeBron as a human being, but as a basketball player you gotta respect him and understand were watching a legend. Hate him or not, he's going to go down as one of the greatest to play the game. The Heat wouldn't have won either title without LeBron. How does he not deserve the credit, if not for him they don't win...plain and simple. Take LeBron off that roster and they don't get past the Pacers...just stop hating.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sman, you never seem to stop hating. Kobe always had help, MJ, magic, Bird all had help. Get over it, 1 guy can't win an NBA championship, Kobe won 3 with Shaq and 2 with Gasol and company. Get over hating LeBron, we all get it by now. No one reads your rants, your as bias as could be.

Kobe won 2 with Gasol? Is Gasol some sort of superstar? Or is Gasol a good player?

Well let's put things in perspective about Gasol. Before Joining the Lakers, Gasol was on the team with the worst record in basektball.

Gasol's playoff record without Kobe is 0 wins and 16 losses....That's right, Gasol has never won a single playoff game without Kobe. With Kobe, Gasol has made 3 finals and won 2 rings.

Do the math. And only then will you understand the difference between a true Superstar like Kobe, and a guy Like Lebron who always chokes and needs to either be Saved by his teammates or cowardly run to a team LOADED with Superstars.

Do the math.

Peace!!

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Couldn't stand Kobe when he road Shaq's coattails to his first 3 titles, but he stuck it after Shaq left and got 2 more titles with a bunch of role players. Lebron couldn't get it done on his own a actually quit in the Cavs/Celtics series then jumped ship along with Bosch to a Miami team that was already a playoff team. I gotta give Kobe his props for sticking it out with one team instead of taking the easier road.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If LeBron had played for the Lakers, he would have 10 championships by now. Instead he got drafted and played for the Cavs for 7 seasons. Cleveland is a cursed sports city. Who knows when they will raise another championship banner in Cleveland?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't respect LeBron as a human being, but as a basketball player you gotta respect him and understand were watching a legend. Hate him or not, he's going to go down as one of the greatest to play the game. The Heat wouldn't have won either title without LeBron. How does he not deserve the credit, if not for him they don't win...plain and simple. Take LeBron off that roster and they don't get past the Pacers...just stop hating.

This is the plain truth. He is an all-time great. Only idiot haters would deny that.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe won 2 with Gasol? Is Gasol some sort of superstar? Or is Gasol a good player?

Well let's put things in perspective about Gasol. Before Joining the Lakers, Gasol was on the team with the worst record in basektball.

Gasol's playoff record without Kobe is 0 wins and 16 losses....That's right, Gasol has never won a single playoff game without Kobe. With Kobe, Gasol has made 3 finals and won 2 rings.

Do the math. And only then will you understand the difference between a true Superstar like Kobe, and a guy Like Lebron who always chokes and needs to either be Saved by his teammates or cowardly run to a team LOADED with Superstars.

Do the math.

Peace!!
0-12 while he was with Memphis and avg. 20.0 points, 6.4 rebounds, 2.7 assists and 1.5 blocks in those playoff games.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0-12 while he was with Memphis and avg. 20.0 points, 6.4 rebounds, 2.7 assists and 1.5 blocks in those playoff games.

0-12 with Memphis....

And 0-4 with the Lakers with Kobe out on the sidelines.

That's 0-16....LOSER....

Do THE MATH.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing that is legit in here is the psyco ward Sman belongs in. Some one needs to get him to do the world a favor and have him play on the freeway early in the morning

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0-12 with Memphis....

And 0-4 with the Lakers with Kobe out on the sidelines.

That's 0-16....LOSER....

Do THE MATH.
:clap:........better print that out and frame it, man.

I forgot about Kobe going down and his super team of HoF'ers getting swept.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do the math.

Peace!!

You act like Kobe won the 2 rings alone. Gasol, Bynum, Odom, Artest isn't alone. Kobe 4th championship Gasol was averaging like 19 and 9 and Bynum was solid along with Odom and Artest. He had plenty of help.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the plain truth. He is an all-time great. Only idiot haters would deny that.

That brings us to Sman, who can't handle the fact LeBron is great and might go down better then his beloved Kobe. What is that Sman 1 MVP to LeBrons 4 and LeBron is 6 years younger. Don't be a hater. LeBron will break MJ's 5 MVP's easily and who knows how many championships before he hangs them up. I think you know that and it just scares you because you hate LeBron so much.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That brings us to Sman, who can't handle the fact LeBron is great and might go down better then his beloved Kobe. What is that Sman 1 MVP to LeBrons 4 and LeBron is 6 years younger. Don't be a hater. LeBron will break MJ's 5 MVP's easily and who knows how many championships before he hangs them up. I think you know that and it just scares you because you hate LeBron so much.
James is already considered better than Kobe. It's a no brainer at this point. But Kobe being in the top 15 is a great accomplishment.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James is already considered better than Kobe. It's a no brainer at this point. But Kobe being in the top 15 is a great accomplishment.

Lebron is considered better than Kobe right now!! As for their careers, Lebron has a ways to go!!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lebron might be more athletic and in better physical condition than Kobe but only because he is younger and healthier and he has a better team. Switch Kobe for Lebron(assuming there is no achilles tendon problems) and I guarantee you that Lebron on the Lakers would lose

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron might be more athletic and in better physical condition than Kobe but only because he is younger and healthier and he has a better team. Switch Kobe for Lebron(assuming there is no achilles tendon problems) and I guarantee you that Lebron on the Lakers would lose

Gonna have to disagree with you on this!! Even if fully recovered, unless everything falls exactly right, such as Kobe fully recovered, all the new guys fit perfectly into D'Antoni's system and Pau and Nash stay completely healthy, this team is looking at a low playoff seed and 1st round exit at best!!

With Lebron, they get a higher seed and make it to the 2nd round and possibly the WCF!!

That's not a knock on Kobe, it's just that, as much as he'll try, he just can't carry the load that he could in the past and he shouldn't be able to at his age!! In fact, I think it's pretty amazing that he can carry as much of it as he has been able to. It's a testament to how great he is/has been.

However, Lebron can still carry that load!!